Best Punk n Roll band?

Best Punk n Roll band?

Posted in the Eminem Forum

Senator

Sweden

#1 Jul 24, 2006
Hallo. I wonder which is the best punk n roll according to your opinioned? Personal I like Kottak, the group consists of Jimmy Ratchitt (who has been drumming for German rock legends, The Scorpions), Athena (sister to Tommy Lee), Dave Whiston and Rev Jones. The band was early known as Krunk but they changed to Kottak for no reason at all and their new album "Therupy" has release on September. Kottaks music fit in the context as water-skis or skateboard maybe more.
Babychick

Sweden

#2 Jul 25, 2006
WTF is punk "n roll"?
Hot Jamz

Sweden

#3 Jul 26, 2006
Pixies, Sex Pistoles, Green Day and many else.........
Senator

Sweden

#4 Jul 26, 2006
..... and Kottak to?
swamp van halen

Manchester, MI

#7 Jan 10, 2012
Punk' n roll is combination of punk with rock n roll. chuck berry like solo's and riffs.rolling stones ,kiss and motorhead influenced , sometimes they will have piano in the songs like little richard or jerry lee lewis style. very high energy. bands: electric frankenstein, hellacopters,the humpers,new bomb turks,zeke,supersuckers,turbon egro,teengenerate,the nomads

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eminem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golf Sensation 'Z' in Black Leather Like Shorts... Jun '17 GotThis 1
Doesn't Live In Detroit Anymore! (Dec '06) Apr '17 hi places media 99
ems cocane addiction (Jul '06) Apr '17 Pinkus Dinkus Binkus 39
News X Factor winner Louisa Johnson set to spit epic... Mar '17 newguy 1
Eminem Necklace (Feb '17) Feb '17 iphonecasestar 1
No Flava: Dr BLT takes down Eminem in musical a... (Feb '17) Feb '17 bruce 1
Eminem iPhone cases (Jan '17) Jan '17 iphonecasestar 1
More from around the web