eminem.vs.tupac
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
xrated

Carlisle, PA

#269 Mar 7, 2013
Eminem is the king of hip hop! Tupac is good but eminem is the king and best rapper to ever do it. His versus destroy anything pac put out. Im not hating on pac but eminem has much better skills w/ his versus/stories/use of sound. Pac died to early in his career.
gukda jr

Europe

#270 Mar 23, 2013
Well as much as its hard to belive 2pac is still da bomb,no matter how many artists come up...there none who is the same league as he is
anmol maharjan

Europe

#271 Apr 24, 2013
eminem is the new tupac.
GhettoChild

UK

#272 May 3, 2013
2pac has more clasic quality music than eminem, eminem has been riding tupacs wave through out his career, it was pac that sold records using heart felt song an em learned that from him. But lyrical complexity goes to em, but depth an soul moving an music quality goes to TUPaC MAKAVELI R.I.P, an for the record I hate how em took pacs music an produced it an made crap coz when you listen to the original versions you just get pissed only a few songs were well produced by em, he fucked it up big time affecting sales too its a shame man,
GhettoChild

UK

#273 May 3, 2013
Pharoahe monch better than eminem, big pun, Ra tha rugged man, biggie, lyricaly just to name a few, I was a stan the problem with that is you dnt know about the talent in hip hop coz u stuck on him. Another thing complexity don't make you great coz chino xl an canibus are complex so truth be told when em is nice when his smooth an when we flows or when doing multis but most of that "I wana be complex" shit lacks apeal an its just not nice. So we know em is the most hyped mc ever, at the end of the day it boils down to music an pac is better, jay z is better
Slim shady

Europe

#274 May 12, 2013
Eminem is Best of all times
King & God of Rap and Hip Hop
Tupac is nothing
shawn the wolf

United States

#275 Jun 29, 2013
Tupac raps about eveything ... emeniem raps about his life ... Tupac has music for everything and everyone to relate to ... emeniem just rapped about his life wich was a cool experience ... emeniem was at his best in infante to me ... so I say tupac by way of having music for everyone ...
shawn the wolf

United States

#276 Jun 29, 2013
xrated wrote:
Eminem is the king of hip hop! Tupac is good but eminem is the king and best rapper to ever do it. His versus destroy anything pac put out. Im not hating on pac but eminem has much better skills w/ his versus/stories/use of sound. Pac died to early in his career.
Um when he made a remake of pacs songs he ruined them ... plus tupac has something that everyone can bump men women and children em is more for men ... emeniem will go down as the second best rapper after tupac in my book
str8 pimpin

Burton-on-trent, UK

#277 Jun 29, 2013
U guys gotta b trippin over that Tupac bull**** go take a look at the top 10 rappers and you'll see EMINEM at 1.His holds the record for highest selling rap records of all time.Marshall Matthers LP went 3 times platinum and was the only album in HISTORY to be award a diamond record.For you'll who don't know what that is,go look it up.EMINEM FOREVER.As for tupac EM will stay 1 till the end of time
de shawn

Auburn, WA

#278 Jul 5, 2013
makeavile wrote:
upac no chance eminem ill mess up that cracka
racist
Gombzpark

Central District, Hong Kong

#279 Jul 29, 2013
I started hearing 2pac's songs 4rm childhood.the moment i had eminem's not afraid in 2010 he became my no 1 rapper.that should answer your question on who is best.......slim shady!!!
Rickford

Georgetown, Guyana

#281 Jan 8, 2014
tupac is the king of rap and will always be and when eminem dies you will see whose name will rain
robert

Port Simpson, Canada

#282 Jan 27, 2014
is because of eminems skin? i mean there are alot of other rappers that are saying the same things he is...i dont see people yelling at them....i mean eminem just didnt invent saying offensive things eminem is awesome
John

Salt Lake City, UT

#283 Mar 19, 2014
Eminem is more lyrically insane. When he was alive people said he was good and after his death, they said he's a legend. It's like Michael jackson. Eminem has more No. 1 singles and about over 230 awards. He won a global icon award (first rapper) and the only rapper to win an Oscar. I respect tupac but he's not the best. He's sold about a little over 75 million worlwide but mainly in the U.S. And eminem has over 200 million worldwide and counting. Even many great rappers have admitted that em is the best.
Nicole

London, Canada

#284 Apr 1, 2014
redgirl wrote:
so who do u like more eminem or tupac.
Yeah but eminem is a god
The truth

Pharr, TX

#285 Jun 21, 2014
It's simple as this
Elvis is the king of Rock and roll
But now in days there's better rock n rollers but since Elvis died being the best at his time he got the tittle
Same with Marilyn Monroe. She died being the most prettiest at her time so she died with the tittle! But even now there's people and girl way prettier
Michel Jackson is the same he died being the best pop artist and he's going to keep the tittle even tho later in the future (not now there's no better pop singer at the moment) there's going to be someone better but regardless of how good he is he can't get the tittle cuz he's dead
Same with 2 pac he died being the best and when Eminem came up he came up with better music and lyrics and everything but no matter how Good he is 2 pac died with the tittle and that's how it's going to stay
I think Eminem is far beyond 2 pac but no matter what I say people are always going to say that 2 pac is better not cuz of his lyrics or music but Bcuz he died with the tittle
Eminem was just like 2 pact but Eminem didn't have a father and his mother was a crazy woman not only that he talks about his life so you can compare yours to his and I'll make you feel like if you have it good he also went to racism when e became famous cuz he was white and he style was from a black gendered music
Eminem is a better everything then 2 pac but 2 pac has the crown and he died with it as well
Eminem is the king without the crown

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#286 Oct 1, 2014
Feminem and Nopac both lose to Elton John enough said!
Heather Baker

Canada

#287 Dec 17, 2014
I think that's what the fans want isn't it ??????
Heather Baker

Canada

#288 Dec 17, 2014
TheAfroHedgehog wrote:
Feminem and Nopac both lose to Elton John enough said!
I feel entirely enmemin
Is starting to think better then the rest of the rapper in this country I love that they are showing more music like this end

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eminem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golf Sensation 'Z' in Black Leather Like Shorts... Jun '17 GotThis 1
Doesn't Live In Detroit Anymore! (Dec '06) Apr '17 hi places media 99
ems cocane addiction (Jul '06) Apr '17 Pinkus Dinkus Binkus 39
News X Factor winner Louisa Johnson set to spit epic... (Mar '17) Mar '17 newguy 1
Eminem Necklace (Feb '17) Feb '17 iphonecasestar 1
No Flava: Dr BLT takes down Eminem in musical a... (Feb '17) Feb '17 bruce 1
Eminem iPhone cases (Jan '17) Jan '17 iphonecasestar 1
More from around the web