'Castle' rock: Trans-Siberian Orchest...

'Castle' rock: Trans-Siberian Orchestra rock opera inspires, te...

There are 6 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Dec 3, 2009, titled 'Castle' rock: Trans-Siberian Orchestra rock opera inspires, te.... In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

What started out as Trans-Siberian Orchestra's "first regular album" turned into a sprawling 26-song, two-CD, four-years-in-the-making rock-opera-plus called "Night Castle." Released Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

TSO Fan

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Dec 3, 2009
I Love TSO! We've gone to their El Paso concert for the last 6 years, and they are always awesome! Always outdoing the previous year's! Can't wait to see them again!
Vixy

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Dec 3, 2009
I can hardly wait for the show! I love the songs "Christmas in Sarajevo" and "Christmas Canon." I hope it's a good one.

“"Booyakasha!"”

Since: Apr 09

Las Cruces

#3 Dec 4, 2009
Cant wait for the show, and I'm really happy that its going to be in Cruces this year. Bring on the Christmas cheer!
treehuggindogkis ser

United States

#4 Dec 7, 2009
Saw TSO in Albuquerque last year. Absolutely the greatest! If you do not go, you will miss the Christmas event of the year!
joan Burrows MA

Maynard, MA

#5 Dec 7, 2009
Really cool!
Ethen Martin

Ghaziabad, India

#6 Dec 16, 2009
Wow great really cool,

I am hear the song first time in a wedding party of my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emerson, Lake & Palmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Classical musical influences for Touch and Go b... Mar '17 Buckit2 1
News Guitarist/singer Greg Lake of Emerson, Lake and... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Dr Wu 1
News The Sad Passing Of Chris Squire Reminds Us That... (Jul '15) Jul '15 ericrose87 1
ELP song about whales, the ocean, etc (Dec '13) Aug '14 Michael 2
News Weekend Rock Question: What Is the Greatest Vid... (Oct '13) Oct '13 phiwhite 2
Greg Lake's acoustic style in "The Sage" (Oct '13) Oct '13 Konshu82 1
News Emerson, Lake and Palmer celebrate 40 years (Aug '10) Aug '10 Art 1
More from around the web