The Influence of Elvis Presley opens ...

The Influence of Elvis Presley opens at Graceland

There are 26 comments on the Music-News.com story from Mar 4, 2012, titled The Influence of Elvis Presley opens at Graceland. In it, Music-News.com reports that:

Graceland in Memphis has opened their newest exhibit on Elvis Presley, Icon: The Influence of Elvis Presley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Music-News.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#21 Mar 6, 2012
MauricePColgan wrote:
Wrong again.
You guys are just plain silly.
http://irelandtoo.blogspot.com gets hit after hit after hit. There's a mmethod in MY madness. LOL.
Maurice, help me understand this. You come here and other sites and post a link to your blog, and somehow the number of people who are duped into looking at it pleases you. Yet there is no sign that people who go there are as pleased as you are. Your Blog site has nothing of any great interest, in fact I would go as far to say it is fairly boring as blogs go. Is it simply the numbers you are after, and how does this gain you anything, it's not like you have any ads. Inquiring minds would like to know.
Electrolux Salesman

Kitchener, Canada

#22 Mar 6, 2012
I haven't visited Scottys blog in many many months because it was boredom personified. What an ego. Building your reputation on two fake Elvis letters. Being told by many from all corners of the globe that your letters werer written by the secretaries at Graceland. Ignoring such well-intended information, then proceeding to oversee their sale at a Bonhams auction in London in 2008 and bidding on them while they were up for sale!!! It's called shill bidding and is against the rules of any auction house anywhere in the world. Consorting with Donna Presley. Again, being told by many many fans from around the world that this woman and her husband were bad news and receiving a reply to not talk about his friend like that. Donna Presley and her husband kept the police departments in the United States very busy. And what did our darling boy Scotty do when the trouble erupted for his friend?? He fled the scene and left here high and dry. Guess he couldn't brag about knowing a "Presley" after the arrest warrants were issued. Some friend. No support for Donna. No offer of fianancial asstance to help here with her lawyer etc. He wouldn't take her calls. Turned his back on his friend. What a chum. Just a few of the low lights on Scottys Elvis resume. I'd certainly steer clear of this guy.

KELOWNA

#23 Mar 6, 2012
Electrolux Salesman wrote:
It's called shill bidding and is against the rules of any auction house anywhere in the world.
Just as a point of interest "shill bidding" is actually against the law, and is also federal offense in the States. Regardless of what Maurice thinks of what he did, or didn't do, he was guilty of "shill bidding" in that auction. Even e-Bay has prosecuted people for doing what he did, and the fines have been BIG...and to be guilty you don't have to be the owner of the auctioned goods.
Electrolux Salesman

Kitchener, Canada

#24 Mar 6, 2012
You're exactly right 'cat and though the auction took place in England you and I both know the the laws and rules and the moratlity of the situation are exactly the same as you have outlined. By the way, I was wondering about your avatar. I had to check my calendar to see if it was Halloween.

KELOWNA

#25 Mar 6, 2012
Electrolux Salesman wrote:
By the way, I was wondering about your avatar. I had to check my calendar to see if it was Halloween.
Good catch, that is "Jasper the Friendly Ghost" dressed up as Tracy Colgan for "fright night".
Buck

AOL

#26 Mar 7, 2012
MauricePColgan wrote:
Honest people have nothing to worry about.
I can look after myself as far as security is concerned. You appear to be a coward.
Very clever hackers can trace you just as they can get into USA Goverment files.
You are being monitored already.:-)
http://irelandtoo.blogspot.com
Well, actually honest people always have a devil or two after them, lol. And you're not totally honest, I mean, your location is hidden, "come out come out wherever you are" lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Graceland offers Elvis excursions to Tupelo, Mi... Dec '17 Food Trucks 11
News Graceland offers Elvis excursions to Tupelo, Mi... Nov '17 More Agent Fees 1
News Graceland Launches 'Graceland Excursions' Offer... Nov '17 Bus Rides 1
News Two of Elvis's former homes are set to go under... Nov '17 Fools Rush In 1
News Elvis Impersonators, Home at Graceland (Nov '06) Oct '17 Left this World 4
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Oct '17 Anonymous 53,067
Bullshit (May '17) May '17 Mjg 1
More from around the web