Elvis Presley Jr is real
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#471 Jan 13, 2013
elvisjrsinfo You Tube wrote:
<quoted text>-- Elvis Jr telling his wonderful story..of loving parents who raised him in Circus.. all verifiable.. Blood Tests proved fraud & conspiracy's R proven.. Confession from birth mother to a cloistered Nun who passed information to Elvis Jr. Lots of proof.. Oh..Ed.. dude..take your sleeping blinder off.. U can not see.. silly U.. LOL.. Just look at the 106,000+ viewers & such nice comments
Then show us proof of those blood tests - or are they locked away in all those cases Stanic carries around to prove who he is? The proof he won't offer publicly because, ummm, explain that part again, Gord? Why Stanic doesn't want to show the world his proof?
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#472 Jan 13, 2013
of coarse he does.. just the right people.. hear Elvis Jr talk about other $ibling$ & about visiting or not Lisa Marie.. it is all in the Elvis Jrs interviews.. U know at the " elvisjrsinfo" .. listen to Elvis Jr explain.. then if any questions.. be glad to assist you.. again. OK...Ed.. let go of my hand.. Ed... Eddie.. do some work on your own.. I just help.. eh? So "elvisjrsinfo" .. I think #6 has that information. See I help.. slow learners.
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#473 Jan 13, 2013
elvisjrsinfo You Tube wrote:
of coarse he does.. just the right people..
So, let me get this straight - proving to the world that he's actually the son of Elvis Presley isn't what's important to Phillip Stanic, it's just proving it to the right people?

Gord, that's even stupid per your standards....
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#474 Jan 13, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let me get this straight - proving to the world that he's actually the son of Elvis Presley isn't what's important to Phillip Stanic, it's just proving it to the right people?
Gord, that's even stupid per your standards....
-- Again it is only your opinion.. & being Newest on the block.. it has no merrit, U do not know enough to form a legitimate one. Elvis Jr does not have to prove anything to anyone but the right people. Not waste time with wrong folks..like You.. that is my position.. I bump.. & make sure anyone who gets near talking with Elvis Jr knows what he is talking about.. U short here. Ed.. yes it is important to elvis Jr that he is proven.. but he has & will live with out it.. folks enjoy his shows.. I would bring him back to Canada with lovely wife. He should not be in United States.. he is too talented, to be abused by so many. Love by a few.. but EPE not being brave enough to put out all this by releasing DNA.. Why Not if they so sure..? No others exist.. would make it go away.. or be biggest promotions for EPE they ever seen.. forget Waldo.. where R the Elvis births.. see lots more at you Tube.. " elvisjrsinfo" 120+ video's
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#475 Jan 13, 2013
elvisjrsinfo You Tube wrote:
<quoted text>--

1. Again it is only your opinion.. & being Newest on the block.. it has no merrit, U do not know enough to form a legitimate one.

2. Elvis Jr does not have to prove anything to anyone but the right people. yes it is important to elvis Jr that he is proven.. but he has & will live with out it.. folks enjoy his shows.. I would bring him back to Canada with lovely wife.

3. He should not be in United States.. he is too talented, to be abused by so many. Love by a few.. but EPE not being brave enough to put out all this by releasing DNA.. Why Not if they so sure..?
To wit:

1. This coming from someone who only offers fairy tales with no facts to back them up.

2. I don't understand then, Gord. It's important to Stanic that a few select people know who he really is? That doesn't jibe with your contention that EPE is holding back DNA. First you claim Stanic can already prove he's Elvis Presley's son. Then you say the problem is that EPE won't release DNA. You realize, of course, that you're contradicting yourself and making this whole charade even more laughable than it already is.

3. Maybe EPE is laughing along with the rest of us....
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#476 Jan 13, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
To wit:
1. This coming from someone who only offers fairy tales with no facts to back them up.
2. I don't understand then, Gord. It's important to Stanic that a few select people know who he really is? That doesn't jibe with your contention that EPE is holding back DNA. First you claim Stanic can already prove he's Elvis Presley's son. Then you say the problem is that EPE won't release DNA. You realize, of course, that you're contradicting yourself and making this whole charade even more laughable than it already is.
3. Maybe EPE is laughing along with the rest of us....
-- 1: a Fairy tale would have been proven wrong in 30 yrs. Not listing all the dates, timelines, who did it.. how done.. when & where every day..write it down. OK.
2: We agree "U still do not understand" so do not form opinions ...Yet..?- What do 2 have in commen? We all ready Know Elvis Jr is Elvis Presley Son.. We r the few..? All the Rest..(like You) do not know, because Elvis Estate does not want You to know..? If they said lets end this.. come & pay for but do DNA testing .. if they right it all goes away ? If they wrong we find other ELVIS births.. surely more valuable than a lost photo..or missing music track..eh? Would already have been known had they done this earlier & used it as huge marketing tool.. They should LEAD.. because EPE did nothing wrong at all? Colonel Parker did.. so .. finding the lost births would be huge promotion for all things Elvis..? So.. U realize I was not contradicting myself.. & why U should be listening & asking questions..until U wise enough & knowledgable enough..on this subject to do so correctly.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#477 Jan 13, 2013
elvisjrsinfo You Tube wrote:
<quoted text>-- Oh..thank U I thought u where foolin.. Whew.. thought one might have creep'd in.. So glad to see U laughing at these "front bumper's" U know U got them beat.. when all they can do is attack. have answered all their questions.. they empty.. so R left with rudeness to younger elders..like us. MMmmm Thanks.. I was thinking about your home in Hawaii when editing that "HawaiianSunset" song Elvis sr would not doubt be proud of Elvis Jr's version. Lots more coming little lovely now 120+ songs & interviews.. thanks for nice comments also at " elvisjrsinfo".. growing over 5,000 per month now. organically .. from others telling & sharing.
You are welcome Gord. You would have many more people here to applaud your efforts to tell the true story about Elvis Jr. if these men were not so rude and belligerent with anyone who disagrees with their opinions. Keep making beautiful videos for utube elvisjrsinfo and people will continue to flock there in increasing numbers. Don't let these men get you to quit

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#478 Jan 13, 2013
MS Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome Gord. You would have many more people here to applaud your efforts to tell the true story about Elvis Jr. if these men were not so rude and belligerent with anyone who disagrees with their opinions. Keep making beautiful videos for utube elvisjrsinfo and people will continue to flock there in increasing numbers. Don't let these men get you to quit
Oh give over Nancy, this is a forum, we write words, we can't beat you over the head...As much as we might like to with some.
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#479 Jan 14, 2013
MS Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome Gord. You would have many more people here to applaud your efforts to tell the true story about Elvis Jr. if these men were not so rude and belligerent with anyone who disagrees with their opinions. Keep making beautiful videos for utube elvisjrsinfo and people will continue to flock there in increasing numbers. Don't let these men get you to quit
-- thank U Nancy.. U brave lady.. & doing so fine.. Solar filming is certainly going to benifit from your family & your involvement with USofA's Pasive solar Capture & control systems.
Gord is used to these (men)= they out of questions.. answered them all..? They lost big time & actually helped drive folks to You Tube.. " elvisjrsinfo" .. because of their rudeness.. More appreciate the calmness.. peacefulness..& information that Elvis Jr gives in his 6 interviews at beginning. Thanks for your lovely comments.. at You Tube.. U helping real fine.. appreciate.. U standing up to these low lifes.. keep at it .. U good..Pretty lady too. Smiles.. Liked your comment.. at " elvisjrsinfo" U good.
Ed Williams

Greenville, SC

#481 Jan 14, 2013
elvisjrsinfo You Tube wrote:
<quoted text>--They lost big time & actually helped drive folks to You Tube.. " elvisjrsinfo" .. because of their rudeness.. More appreciate the calmness.. peacefulness..& information that Elvis Jr gives in his 6 interviews at beginning.
Gord, explain one way those YouTube videos have helped Stanic. If anything, you've made him a joke with them. The production values are horrible and the story behind them is laughable. I also see no tangible evidence of them helping Stanic is any way, his "Elvis impersonator" career is in about the same place as the Titanic these days....
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#482 Jan 14, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Gord, explain one way those YouTube videos have helped Stanic. If anything, you've made him a joke with them. The production values are horrible and the story behind them is laughable. I also see no tangible evidence of them helping Stanic is any way, his "Elvis impersonator" career is in about the same place as the Titanic these days....
-- Compare to what ..? Not having them on air? Two things.. They must be at a level that right folks.. real professionals can see it adds up..? It does.? They must see story stand up.. like 4,000+ questions on Elvis Forum.. & they must see Gord doing & did best he could as a great Solar film & desolarizer person would. They (Sony, RCA, 20th Century) Must see the bigger picture.. 1: There R more.. Hidden same way .. by Colonel Parker.. this is what is new. We now know why we never saw expected Elvis births..everyone felt sure there should be.
Videos, show Elvis jrs voice.. my photo's happen to be there.. Value is in hearing Elvis attempts to sing like father or sing his own originals or covers. So 107,000 folks..& still climbing.. now 200 & 300 visitors days. All organic.. I have not hit the airwaves with next step..now we have foundations down. It is not a race..& I have lotssa fun everyday of it.. & other projects U know nothing about ..but do count. Some more than "elvisjrsinfo" but viewers keep coming.. I keep it fresh.. just watch.. best is yet to come
Ed Williams

Greenville, SC

#483 Jan 14, 2013
elvisjrsinfo You Tube wrote:
<quoted text>-- Compare to what ..? Not having them on air?
I can imagine a whole lot of people would say "YES!" to that!
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#484 Jan 14, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine a whole lot of people would say "YES!" to that!
-- Funny - 107,000 viewers & not once has anyone suggested not having them there or taking down any of 120+ video's. U all alone on that one too.. Ed.. U R not here to "Imaginate" that is our expertise.. if U want to participate.. Imaginate I need a coffee ..double double on the double.. with No trouble.. Now that is Imaginatingly good. You tube's viewers enjoy " elvisjrsinfo".. & go.. U obsessed..like Dolbyscatt..it is Ok..but on your own..with counciling..eh? Interviews at " elvisjrsinfo" can only do so mucy.. Which is your favorite Elvis Jr song.?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#485 Jan 14, 2013
dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>Oh give over Nancy, this is a forum, we write words, we can't beat you over the head...As much as we might like to with some.
Yes, words are used here and perhaps by now I should be immune to being called all kinds of names and read what you say to other women who come to this site and not be affected. Tough luck. This lady is not as stupid and lame as you would like to believe. If it were my choice there would be no bullying by anyone here. I try to stick to the topic. I bet you have lots of good stories.
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#486 Jan 14, 2013
MS Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, words are used here and perhaps by now I should be immune to being called all kinds of names and read what you say to other women who come to this site and not be affected. Tough luck. This lady is not as stupid and lame as you would like to believe. If it were my choice there would be no bullying by anyone here. I try to stick to the topic. I bet you have lots of good stories.
Can you explain why you and Gord post at the same time?
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#487 Jan 14, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain why you and Gord post at the same time?
--- Funny ..how U & I post more times closer together.. Maybe ...U R me..& I am Oh.. Wow.. would I be lost.. No.. I am me.. U stay where ever U R.. Gee'z.. Nancy tell him..? I post every day..& night..so what is the chances..eh? LOL.. Back to subject..? U have a Elvis Jr question?.. Join a dating club.. Ed..$ibling$ is subject & "elvisjrsinfo" here.

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#488 Jan 14, 2013
So now Gordo is answering for Nancy....I guess there is no point asking her any questions?
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#489 Jan 14, 2013
dolbyscat wrote:
So now Gordo is answering for Nancy....I guess there is no point asking her any questions?
My friend, if this makes any sense, I think Ms. Nancy and Gord are two parts of the same whole....interesting how they post around the same times and say pretty much the same things....
King Elvis

Wahroonga, Australia

#490 Jan 14, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, if this makes any sense, I think Ms. Nancy and Gord are two parts of the same whole....interesting how they post around the same times and say pretty much the same things....
You mean "two parts of the same hole".

And yes, they're always here around the same time.

(Now watch as either one of them takes a small break to throw us off!)
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#491 Jan 15, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "two parts of the same hole".
And yes, they're always here around the same time.
(Now watch as either one of them takes a small break to throw us off!)
-- I am guessing but all questions on Elvis Jr have been answered.. U R empty.. & now just playing around lottering.. Not allowed.. Now I would not take a break.. 4 U.. No value asset.. but "throwing U off" has possibility's.. here stand by the cliff.. can U see my truck way down there..? Now back to subject.. or R U finished ? I have answered all, Your questions.. U have known left..? just want to be sure..$ibling$ next step is in showing how we after 4 yrs. got to last questions. Answered & must mean.. Elvis Jr story is true. eh? Check the You tube site.. once more.. Maybe U missed one.. U miss so much.. "elvisjrsinfo" You Tube.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
elvis and real brother jesse (May '11) Jul 23 k8eW1 51
linda thompson and david briggs (Feb '08) Jul 19 Elvis fan 29
can't help falling in love Jul 14 Ananass 1
did elvis presley ever record its only make bel... (May '10) Jul 13 linda 26
Elvis' Vocal Range (Jan '08) Jul 9 Jaysuffolk 41
Vernon Presley Jul 9 Little monster 1
Ginger Alden interview - 1980 (Feb '09) Jul 9 Elvis fan 24
More from around the web