My Stalker/s

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#2 Jan 29, 2013
MauricePColgan wrote:
Usually Canadian, must be mentally ill. I know I am. We all are. But some of us are open and transparently honest. I deal with every foolish jibe. Knowing I am being foolish doing so.
Nevertheless, out gunning the envious is fun.:-)
Maurice, your dementia is obviously taking a toll now, it is a shame your family lets you live it out on-line for all the world to see.

“Elvis News Ireland”

Since: Sep 07

Swords, County Dublin.

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Hiya dolbyscat. Canadian Troll. As you well know, my family and relatives join me on facebook. Besides I have hundreds of followers on twitter.Hardly trying yet! Growing interest in my various activities by the day.:-)

Surely you can find something better to do than reside here all your life. I'll be gone again shortly as I take up my many other hobbies and interests.

Your concern for my wellbeing noted.

http://irelandtoo.blogspot.com

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#4 Jan 29, 2013
MauricePColgan wrote:
Hiya dolbyscat.
Surely you can find something better to do than reside here all your life.
I have to be on the computer for my business, so to have this forum and you for amusement takes little of my time. Your concern for my welfare is noted though.

“Elvis News Ireland”

Since: Sep 07

Swords, County Dublin.

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Less of my time now.
I have to be merciful.:-)
Maurice

Dublin, Ireland

#6 Feb 5, 2013
dolbyscat is a fake. So is his shadows.

His/their words are losing all credibility as the relentless logic of my arguments hit home where intellect dwells.

http://irelandtoo.blogspot.com
Lee

Burbank, CA

#7 Feb 5, 2013
dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>I have to be on the computer for my business, so to have this forum and you for amusement takes little of my time. Your concern for my welfare is noted though.
Are you in any way an Elvis fan dolby, or do you just hang around here when you have nothing to do at work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pot calling the kettle black 2 hr Peggie 1
News Priscilla Presley on Why She Divorced Elvis Pre... 2 hr Uncommon sense 1
is it possible Sun tonya 1
Poll It's right that Priscilla still uses Presley? (Jun '08) Sat bkhan 351
Searching for a particular Elvis album. Any hel... Oct 11 genericusername97 1
News Elvis Is Alive and Well In Las Vegas Oct 6 DrBrownStain 3
80 plus old man speaks he seen Elvis. Oct 5 Dreaming 2
More from around the web