yes

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lee

Sherman Oaks, CA

#61 Feb 6, 2013
Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>Lee, could you give me YOUR definition of a fan...please.
Thing is, you are not ANYONE'S definition of an Elvis fan. You nevev discuss him at all, if you do, I have never noticed any of your remarks so them must be pretty nothing.
Lee

Sherman Oaks, CA

#62 Feb 6, 2013
Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>Well thank you Heidi, I am touched by your comment, this spurs me on in my endeavours to rid this forum of the mentally unstable, the fanatical, the off topic, and also people who I simply don't like...Oh! and of course anyone from Ireland. You're OK in my book...lol
What do you meam? You are ALWAYS off topic!!
Dolbys cat

Chilliwack, Canada

#63 Feb 6, 2013
I like Elvis' music up to a point...I think most of the people here are a bit over the top with their adoration of all things Elvis. But you can all get on with it and do your thing, dosn't bother me. When I came here posting no-one stopped me at the gate and said I had to be a fan, and I see nothing in the rules either. So guess I'll stay, if you don't like it Lee then you know the way out.....ok?
Dolbys cat

Chilliwack, Canada

#64 Feb 6, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Thing is, you are not ANYONE'S definition of an Elvis fan. You nevev discuss him at all, if you do, I have never noticed any of your remarks so them must be pretty nothing.
Lee what is there to discuss about Elvis that hasn't already been said a thousand times. The man has been dead since 1977 so it's not like there is much that is new to talk about. That is why you talk so much garbage on this forum, and spend your time pissing people off.
Lee

Sherman Oaks, CA

#65 Feb 6, 2013
Dolbys cat wrote:
I like Elvis' music up to a point...I think most of the people here are a bit over the top with their adoration of all things Elvis. But you can all get on with it and do your thing, dosn't bother me. When I came here posting no-one stopped me at the gate and said I had to be a fan, and I see nothing in the rules either. So guess I'll stay, if you don't like it Lee then you know the way out.....ok?
Yes, there is something in the rules. When you are on a forum dedicated to a certain topic, you are supposed to be on to discuss that topic. The ONLY thing Topix ever barrs people for is being OFF TOPIC.

There are hundreds of Topix boards. You don't need to be taking up space on here when you think people who love and adore Elvis are "over the top" . Those are the people the board is HERE FOR.

You are OFF TOPIC. You need to leave.
Lee

Sherman Oaks, CA

#66 Feb 6, 2013
Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>Lee what is there to discuss about Elvis that hasn't already been said a thousand times. The man has been dead since 1977 so it's not like there is much that is new to talk about. That is why you talk so much garbage on this forum, and spend your time pissing people off.
If you don't think that there is anything to discuss about Elvis, then LEAVE.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#67 Feb 6, 2013
There was an awesome Elvis impersonator on David Lettermen tonight! He did an awesome job on Can't Help Falling in Love. It should be on Youtube already??

Location hidden

#68 Feb 6, 2013
Lee did you check out my song Hanging Out In A Chinese Restaurant? My friend troy plays some tasteful guitar on it.

Location hidden

#69 Feb 6, 2013
Dolby why don't you post photo of you ? I'd like to do a character drawing of you.

Location hidden

#70 Feb 6, 2013
*characture
Lee

Sherman Oaks, CA

#71 Feb 6, 2013
jim - wrote:
Lee did you check out my song Hanging Out In A Chinese Restaurant? My friend troy plays some tasteful guitar on it.
Really Jim, I am only interested in Elvis things.

Location hidden

#72 Feb 6, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Really Jim, I am only interested in Elvis things.
oh~ ok
Jim

Voorhees, NJ

#73 Feb 8, 2013
jim - wrote:
I don't like him not because he does,nt like my singing(I'm not that good) but because I feel like he's latching on me like leech. Why does he do that ? I was wondering if others don't like his personality ? Anyway his a song for ya!=D
http://youtu.be/tGO407iwk9I
Hanging Out In A Chinese Restaurant- Jim (0riginal)
Why don't you just private message him instead of spewing hate. I mean, how old are you--4?!

Location hidden

#74 Feb 8, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just private message him instead of spewing hate. I mean, how old are you--4?!
I did private message him and I really don't hate anyone ,I just get pissed off so don't start with me ok since you would have to read all the threads .He started in with me and I ignored him at first. I'm just gonna start fresh with him and you too if you want ~
Jim

Voorhees, NJ

#75 Feb 15, 2013
jim - wrote:
Dolbypussy will never post a video of him singing because he sucks worse than I do!haha
I have day off and Im gonna make some t-shirts with my drawings on them ~ I'll post some pics later.
I wonder what Dolbypussy is gonna do ? probably nothing creative because he has zilch for talent!
Actually, you don't suck. I saw your Youtube video. I think you were too close to the mic though since balance wasn't that great. At least you have the guts to post on Youtube, showing your face no less. I have thought of posting a Youtube video, but if I did, I would not show my face.
luvelvis

Charleston, WV

#76 Feb 28, 2013
dolbyscat and elvisinfojr - ruin every Elvis fan thread online - they are ridiculous. also King Elvis challenges every comment made good about Elvis Presly - I had quit coming to these threads for a long time over those three hogging up the boards with negative comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What year was the truck from crown ? 10 hr Mike 1
Where Was Elvis' Nurse? (Jun '10) 11 hr Ananas 138
Memphis mafia- Elvis 12 hr Ananas 3
What Did Elvis' Feet Look Like? (Jan '12) 16 hr cherokeeelvis60 80
Last Live Elvis Cd You Listened To Thu cherokeeelvis60 1
If Elvis Presley's brother had lived. Thu cherokeeelvis60 5
ginger alden book (Jun '11) Thu cherokeeelvis60 207
More from around the web