No

yes

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 5, 2013
I don't like him not because he does,nt like my singing(I'm not that good) but because I feel like he's latching on me like leech. Why does he do that ? I was wondering if others don't like his personality ? Anyway his a song for ya!=D
http://youtu.be/tGO407iwk9I
Hanging Out In A Chinese Restaurant- Jim (0riginal)

Location hidden

#2 Feb 5, 2013
*here's
Lee

Burbank, CA

#3 Feb 6, 2013
The thing is, he doesn't seem to be an Elvis fan at all. I don't see why he has to take up space here.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Lee wrote:
The thing is, he doesn't seem to be an Elvis fan at all. I don't see why he has to take up space here.
I 've met opinionated know it alls like him before. He thinks everyone wants to hear his opinion !(hahaha! He always hits the sour notes with his posts) I post links to my songs people have a choice if they want to listen. I go to karaoke sometimes-There are always singers better than me but I'm better than others too. It seems everyone would like to be a singer or a better singer. I've known really good musicians who play guitar,drums or whatever extremely well but if they had their choice ,they'd rather have a great singing voice.

Location hidden

#5 Feb 6, 2013
I think Dolby has mental issues and he's a coward! I admit I don't like him saying over and over I can't sing!but I don't like anybody repeating anything negative over and over! People who do that don't like themselves and life in general. He doesn't have the balls to post him doing a song even though he's played guitar for 45 years. I think he should sell his guitars ~
Heidi Ho

Aurora, Canada

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Jimbo---have you seen how many times Morris the pensioner has repeated the address to his boring blog site?? Over and over and over and over again. You must really dislike him too??
Dolbys cat

Aldergrove, Canada

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Thank you Jim, another thread dedicated just to me, wow! before you know it I'll be as famous as Elvis or Maurice P Colgan. Again Thanks Jim.
Dolbys cat

Aldergrove, Canada

#8 Feb 6, 2013
jim - wrote:
? Anyway his a song for ya!=D
http://youtu.be/tGO407iwk9I
Hanging Out In A Chinese Restaurant- Jim (0riginal)
Wow that is an amazing performance, you certainly do have a great voice Jim, I find it hard to believe you do not have a recording contract. Good show....Keep it up...Amazing...Can't wait to hear the next one.
Heidi Ho

Aurora, Canada

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Just for the record dolbyscat is one fine member of this forum. We should all aspire to reach his level. Heidi Ho says Go cat Go
Dolbys cat

Aldergrove, Canada

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Lee wrote:
Lee, could you give me YOUR definition of a fan...please.
Dolbys cat

Aldergrove, Canada

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Heidi Ho wrote:
Just for the record dolbyscat is one fine member of this forum. We should all aspire to reach his level. Heidi Ho says Go cat Go
Well thank you Heidi, I am touched by your comment, this spurs me on in my endeavours to rid this forum of the mentally unstable, the fanatical, the off topic, and also people who I simply don't like...Oh! and of course anyone from Ireland. You're OK in my book...lol

Location hidden

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>Well thank you Heidi, I am touched by your comment, this spurs me on in my endeavours to rid this forum of the mentally unstable, the fanatical, the off topic, and also people who I simply don't like...Oh! and of course anyone from Ireland. You're OK in my book...lol
Too bad hiny ho didn't vote yes that she liked you . When you gonna post video of you sing pussy? Why don't you give your guitars to someone who knows how to play ~45years !Bwahahahah what a Loser!!!!!!!!!!Put your mouth where your mouth is dip shit and play us a tune! Don't be coward ,come on lets see what you got!

Location hidden

#13 Feb 6, 2013
http://flic.kr/p/7YUbVc
Johnny Cash drawing by me
Its a pencil drawing I did then I scanned it and darkened it on my computer. It looks better like this darkened. Oh yeah Dolbypussy is a loser -sucks to be him!

Location hidden

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Do you like my cat ?(Smokey) http://flic.kr/p/7YY5y7
how bout my dog?(Bear) http://flic.kr/p/7YY5Yw

Location hidden

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Dolbypussy will never post a video of him singing because he sucks worse than I do!haha
I have day off and Im gonna make some t-shirts with my drawings on them ~ I'll post some pics later.
I wonder what Dolbypussy is gonna do ? probably nothing creative because he has zilch for talent!
Hairy and Humble

Aurora, Canada

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Where is the editor??? There is no need to use curse words in talking to or about another poster. This man Jim - should be corrected in his behavior at once. Be an adult. This is not a stag party.
Dolbys cat

Aldergrove, Canada

#17 Feb 6, 2013
jim - wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad hiny ho didn't vote yes that she liked you . When you gonna post video of you sing pussy? Why don't you give your guitars to someone who knows how to play ~45years !Bwahahahah what a Loser!!!!!!!!!!Put your mouth where your mouth is dip shit and play us a tune! Don't be coward ,come on lets see what you got!
Uh!!! How old is this guy?
Dolbys cat

Aldergrove, Canada

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Hey who is the ONE person who voted that they like me?? Heck! even I voted NO...
Lee

Burbank, CA

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>Wow that is an amazing performance, you certainly do have a great voice Jim, I find it hard to believe you do not have a recording contract. Good show....Keep it up...Amazing...Can't wait to hear the next one.
Dolby, what is the point of just continually running someone else down, trying to hurt someone elses ego??? I hope you don't have kids. No kid should have to hear you continually telling them how good they AREN'T.

You are another one like Gordo. Some of us on here fight about Elvis issues, but at least they are about Elvis! But you just clutter up the forum with off topic posts, usually trying to hurt someone else's feeliings, or put someone down.

Why don't you do us a favor and leave????
Dolbys cat

Aldergrove, Canada

#20 Feb 6, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Dolby, what is the point of just continually running someone else down, trying to hurt someone elses ego??? I hope you don't have kids. No kid should have to hear you continually telling them how good they AREN'T.
You are another one like Gordo. Some of us on here fight about Elvis issues, but at least they are about Elvis! But you just clutter up the forum with off topic posts, usually trying to hurt someone else's feeliings, or put someone down.
Why don't you do us a favor and leave????
Lee, I thought I was being complimentary of Jim's obvious talents in that video...sheesh!! I can't win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sonny west`s betrayal. (Aug '11) 7 hr Doodi 227
News Entertaining 'Legends in Concert' at Foxwoods 22 hr Memphisrain 2
Crazy Little Thing called Love (Jul '08) Dec 1 Exotnaf 10
Back Staircase Hidden Room (Apr '07) Nov 30 Aaron 17
"The Gift" - Elvis Presley DVD - How A Boy Beca... Nov 29 27Ten 4
James Rompel- Elvis in I, Elvis- suicide? (Nov '15) Nov 28 Brendan Paul 2
Joe Esposito has passed away Nov 28 concerned res 3
More from around the web