Eternal Flame by Patricia Garber *New Fiction*

Posted in the Elvis Presley Forum

Tracie

AOL

#1 Aug 1, 2007
Hi everyone, check out the below link for some teasers for this new fiction by a new author.

https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdispla...

Since: Jul 07

Texas

#2 Aug 2, 2007
Yes this is a great book! I believe the author managed to harness many of Elvis' traits and characteristics well.
Jim

AOL

#4 Aug 5, 2007
Im more interested in the book that whatever drama appears to be evolving. I heard somewhere, this board or maybe another, that the author was going to be in Memphis with these books and available to meet and get autographs. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thx
J
Tracie

Dallas, TX

#8 Aug 9, 2007
Yes I heard the author will be at the Peabody during Tribute week, Aug 13-16th in one of those convention rooms. She will be there selling and autographing books.

Texas

#9 Aug 9, 2007
I heard that too. I also heard she has a limited number of books available in Memphis during that time so Im sure she will sell out quick. Some of my friends are waiting to get a book in Memphis but she may sell out there and then on the website so I keep trying to tell them not to wait too long.

Texas

#10 Aug 28, 2007
Whew. Back from Memphis. What a wild time !! I got to meet the author of Eternal Flame. Very nice lady. Got my autograph and bought another book for a friend. She said her books are now available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble online. ISBN 1425767747
Gina

Dallas, TX

#11 Jan 22, 2008
I just finished reading this book. It was alot better than I expected. Im really surprised no one on this site is talking about it. Has anyone else read it? I read that the author is going to write another book about Sam, maybe a series or something.

Gina

Texas

#12 Jan 22, 2008
Yes! This is an awesome book! Alot of people are talking about it on Elvisinternational.com .
Lee

United States

#13 Jan 23, 2008
Yeah, we believe you.
becky

Courtice, Canada

#14 Jan 24, 2008
I would like to cheak this book out too.

“....may God bless you, Adios”

Viva Las Vegas

#15 Jan 24, 2008
I have never been one to appreciate romance novels.

"In Eternal Flame, author Patricia Garber puts her own touch to the Elvis mystique, interweaving it with the elements of love, dreams, and choices as she spins an unforgettable romantic tale. Driven by compelling characters, a whimsical premise, and a plot of a thousand surprises, Eternal Flame stands as the momentous debut offering of a talented and IMAGINATIVE storyteller."

http://www.patriciagarber.com/aboutbook.htm
Gina

Dallas, TX

#16 Feb 9, 2008
I can understand. I dont like romance per se either. Its not so much a romance like, Harlquins,YUK, there is more adventure to it than that and it balances out nicely. Im willing to bet you would be surprised and like it.

“....may God bless you, Adios”

Viva Las Vegas

#17 Feb 10, 2008
Gina wrote:
I can understand. I dont like romance per se either. Its not so much a romance like, Harlquins,YUK, there is more adventure to it than that and it balances out nicely. Im willing to bet you would be surprised and like it.
Perhaps...
Just hoping those reading the fiction understand\ it is fiction. Some folks get reality and fiction mixed up in their heads very easily.:)
Tracie

Arlington, TX

#18 Feb 13, 2008
Yeah, and some people need medication in that case too.:)

Ive read this book and its a nice easy read. One of those books for me that leaves me wanting more. I was sad to have finished it but happy to daydream about it anyway.(No Im not on medication, ha)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do people think jon cotner is elvis (Jan '10) 54 min Observer Rules 537
Why did Elvis stop kissing his fans? Wed Helene 1
What do you think of Mickey Moran. (Feb '14) Feb 27 Haha 4
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Feb 25 goodvibrations 12,853
Elvis was a Closed Homosexual (Aug '07) Feb 24 elvis hes not gay... 1,339
Elvis and Ronnie McDowell (Feb '08) Feb 24 matt 27
Elvis cousin (May '09) Feb 22 Presley Research 288
More from around the web