Elvis was how much American Indian he...

Elvis was how much American Indian heritage??

Created by Solargord on Jul 14, 2008

492 votes

Click on an option to vote

1/3 Charrakee -American indian

1/3 Cree-grand-ma's side

full American Matte'

white southern boy-American-

all white with black influence

non-native heritage-cacassion

Some European - not sure??

it does not matter-he is Elvis

Elvis was his own race-??

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
gosolr3

Penticton, Canada

#1 Jul 14, 2008
Elvis's native heritage should be recognized - He was not just the all-American great one-in his Genes-was part of the Greater original American Indian race mixed with the new European decendence - a Matte' mixed race that should be acknowledged ? Yes ?
skygord3

Langley, Canada

#2 Jul 25, 2008
gosolr3 wrote:
Elvis's native heritage should be recognized - He was not just the all-American great one-in his Genes-was part of the Greater original American Indian race mixed with the new European decendence - a Matte' mixed race that should be acknowledged ? Yes ?
**Why do folks ignore this part of his legacy, his partial native heritage. I believe his voice and his thick hair and features where all influenced by his native heritage which the natives have also not picked up on-The native drum beat had I believe a great effect on his music - just a opinion what is yours??

“Music is in my soul”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 25, 2008
skygord3 wrote:
<quoted text>**Why do folks ignore this part of his legacy, his partial native heritage. I believe his voice and his thick hair and features where all influenced by his native heritage which the natives have also not picked up on-The native drum beat had I believe a great effect on his music - just a opinion what is yours??
My opinion is that he was 1/3 Cherokee Indian.Please Gordo don't talk about Elvis Jr's siblings on this discussion.
Aaron

Davis, CA

#4 Jul 25, 2008
gosolr3 wrote:
Was Elvis part Indian? And HOW!

What better way to absolve America's original sin (making Indians sick or whatever) than mixing their traits into superstar kin for a New World Order of One Worlders?
skygord3

Langley, Canada

#5 Jul 25, 2008
Aaron wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Elvis part Indian? And HOW!
What better way to absolve America's original sin (making Indians sick or whatever) than mixing their traits into superstar kin for a New World Order of One Worlders?
**I am still surprised by how many did not and do not know of his Native heritage-more should be discussed and natives should look to him as metee' indian of mixed blood.His SiblingS are also Metee' and should be recognized as that?

“Music is in my soul”

Location hidden

#6 Jul 26, 2008
skygord3 wrote:
<quoted text>**I am still surprised by how many did not and do not know of his Native heritage-more should be discussed and natives should look to him as metee' indian of mixed blood.His SiblingS are also Metee' and should be recognized as that?
Why do have to mention that Elvis had other children an every discussion?
skygord3

Canada

#7 Jul 26, 2008
MusicLover13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do have to mention that Elvis had other children an every discussion?
***Why R-U at every discussion??- Go 2 Bed this is not 4-U - U must learn how to be a Master Debater and U (stop it I did not say that) get your hands out of you pockets-(U will need glasses)-Debating takes facts/evidence from two people- I am dealing with only a half-bit ( I did not say half-wit) U-R not even that far yet-(get your hands where we can see them) go 2 your room-take the magazine with U-Now he'll be busy till the morning-go learn something first??

“Music is in my soul”

Location hidden

#8 Jul 27, 2008
skygord3 wrote:
<quoted text>***Why R-U at every discussion??- Go 2 Bed this is not 4-U - U must learn how to be a Master Debater and U (stop it I did not say that) get your hands out of you pockets-(U will need glasses)-Debating takes facts/evidence from two people- I am dealing with only a half-bit ( I did not say half-wit) U-R not even that far yet-(get your hands where we can see them) go 2 your room-take the magazine with U-Now he'll be busy till the morning-go learn something first??
I already where Glasses Zero. Gosh nobody on this forum believes you. Do you know why Zero? Its because you have no proof.
skygord3

White Rock, Canada

#9 Jul 27, 2008
MusicLover13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I already where Glasses Zero. Gosh nobody on this forum believes you. Do you know why Zero? Its because you have no proof.
***As U get older U will learn how to form your own writings and not need to plagerize others phrases. You could call me a digit because I add up to something meanwhile if U do not come up with one (1) bit of evidence or fact on anything we will know U to be the zero (0) that U-R looking like to all. Show us one thing about this subject U know about, come on grasshopper-surly U can find something of fact or are U just strictly fiction??

“Music is in my soul”

Location hidden

#10 Jul 27, 2008
skygord3 wrote:
<quoted text>***As U get older U will learn how to form your own writings and not need to plagerize others phrases. You could call me a digit because I add up to something meanwhile if U do not come up with one (1) bit of evidence or fact on anything we will know U to be the zero (0) that U-R looking like to all. Show us one thing about this subject U know about, come on grasshopper-surly U can find something of fact or are U just strictly fiction??
Listen Gordo I know that ElvisJr real name is Philip Stanic and that he he is embarrassed by how you represent the case.
skygord3

Canada

#11 Jul 27, 2008
MusicLover13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Gordo I know that ElvisJr real name is Philip Stanic and that he he is embarrassed by how you represent the case.
****No response

“Music is in my soul”

Location hidden

#12 Jul 28, 2008
skygord3 wrote:
<quoted text>****No response
So you aren't going to reply to my post I see. So I'm right about what I said sense you aren't denying it.
skygord3

Langley, Canada

#13 Jul 29, 2008
MusicLover13 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you aren't going to reply to my post I see. So I'm right about what I said sense you aren't denying it.
***I told U-go get Elvis doll-U-R just a kid get back in shallow water-go listen to teddy-bear? it is not 4-U go 2 school?? talk to TCB your comments contain nothing and I will not respond to U on this subject it is not about Elvis?-I represent and find all Elvis SiblingS not any one of them?--I paid Elvis Jr for his story and to sing at my concerts that is it-NObody hires me - I am always was my own person who donates to charities this is one of them- good bye lil girly ?-your just a kid-get a hobby or maybe a boyfriend eh!
guitarplayer

Ottawa, Canada

#14 Jul 29, 2008
skygord3 wrote:
<quoted text>***Why R-U at every discussion??- Go 2 Bed this is not 4-U - U must learn how to be a Master Debater and U (stop it I did not say that) get your hands out of you pockets-(U will need glasses)-Debating takes facts/evidence from two people- I am dealing with only a half-bit ( I did not say half-wit) U-R not even that far yet-(get your hands where we can see them) go 2 your room-take the magazine with U-Now he'll be busy till the morning-go learn something first??
why dont dont shut the f...up instead of copying and pasting the same shit on every post freak

be original we heard you already who gives a rats ass about your daddy

if your depressed well not our problem get helped dont annoy the world for your troubles

freak

“Music is in my soul”

Location hidden

#15 Jul 29, 2008
Yes guitarplayer skygord3 is a freak and a nutball.
skygord3

Langley, Canada

#16 Jul 29, 2008
guitarplayer wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont dont shut the f...up instead of copying and pasting the same shit on every post freak
be original we heard you already who gives a rats ass about your daddy
if your depressed well not our problem get helped dont annoy the world for your troubles
freak
***put your head back in your ass-idiot-don't come here it is not 4-U - your foul mouth should be straightened out-though U would lose some teeth- oh they R already gone-GOD U-R one UGLY-being.- get lost-this is for actually semi-smart folks and your semi-should be on a highway go lay your head down on Carling Ave it will do-imagine all that crap all over the tires-but it would put a smile on some folks face eh! Elvis Jrs live and they R here watching and laughing at thimble brains like U-idiot- stop picking nose and ass, do something useful with hands- strangle yourself - Get them out of your pants- GOD U-R UGLY -

“....may God bless you, Adios”

Since: Jul 07

Viva Las Vegas

#17 Jul 29, 2008
Actually I have seen guitarplayer's picture and he is a very handsome young man. Not that it has anything to do with anything, but pointing out once again, Gord, that you don't have a CLUE what you are talking about.

Since you said you were into ENERGY for a livlihood...how about...quit tilting at windmills!!! Look it up if you don't know what it means.
franky

Saint-eustache, Canada

#18 Jul 29, 2008
skygord3 wrote:
<quoted text>***put your head back in your ass-idiot-don't come here it is not 4-U - your foul mouth should be straightened out-though U would lose some teeth- oh they R already gone-GOD U-R one UGLY-being.- get lost-this is for actually semi-smart folks and your semi-should be on a highway go lay your head down on Carling Ave it will do-imagine all that crap all over the tires-but it would put a smile on some folks face eh! Elvis Jrs live and they R here watching and laughing at thimble brains like U-idiot- stop picking nose and ass, do something useful with hands- strangle yourself - Get them out of your pants- GOD U-R UGLY -
lol

dont get a heart attack getting all worked up ther e old fart !! lol
skygord3

Richmond, Canada

#19 Jul 29, 2008
TCB-girl wrote:
Actually I have seen guitarplayer's picture and he is a very handsome young man. Not that it has anything to do with anything, but pointing out once again, Gord, that you don't have a CLUE what you are talking about.
Since you said you were into ENERGY for a livlihood...how about...quit tilting at windmills!!! Look it up if you don't know what it means.
**Ya like U would know beauty or handsome-U never got pregnant-so that says a lot eh?-My past career is past I give myself to solving energy problems-first I do the important things that others do not-even the SiblingS had to be 3rd to my energy projects and innovations they have been and still R # 1. Elvis Jr & I had to disagree on finding the others, it seems they all want 2-B the only one. Shame, if they do not do it together they will surly fail, but that is not my problem? I know what my projects R it was not to represent any one of them at any time. Elvis Jr is a great talent but I did not have to like him personally?-It changes none of the facts these SiblingS R very talented and should have been and should be respected and not looked down upon. Elvis would be and I am sure is proud of every one even if they do not sing-he knows now, but can only work through channelers who can see clearly through the fog put out.

“....may God bless you, Adios”

Since: Jul 07

Viva Las Vegas

#20 Jul 29, 2008
Yep, Gord, you put out lots of fog...it is all smoke and mirrors.

I have three children, Gord. Well two living. one died at age six. Do you ever post ANYTHING where you actually KNOW what you are talking about. It seems not.

Be gone now. Find some other board to try and snow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elvis Presley to Receive Awards From the Reel C... 11 hr ReelCowboys 1
Elvis Pictures 13 hr Big cajun 1
Did elvis have a chin job? 21 hr Ananass 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Wed Chaimpie 7,216
elvis and real brother jesse (May '11) Jul 23 k8eW1 51
linda thompson and david briggs (Feb '08) Jul 19 Elvis fan 29
can't help falling in love Jul 14 Ananass 1
More from around the web