Phillip Stanic ("Elvis Jr.") punted a...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ed Williams

Greenville, SC

#41 Jan 14, 2013
elvisjrsinfo You Tube wrote:
<quoted text>-- Elvis Jr would always sing & enjoy our gatherings,
Given the size of his waistline, I'm sure he did....
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#42 Jan 14, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the size of his waistline, I'm sure he did....
-- OK.. Apples don't fall far from tree's..they grow on. Elvis Sr at 42 .. would have been heavier.. at 51.. like Elvis Jr.. & Wynonna .. in case U watching
King Elvis

Wahroonga, Australia

#43 Jan 14, 2013
elvisjrsinfo You Tube wrote:
<quoted text>-- OK.. Apples don't fall far from tree's..they grow on. Elvis Sr at 42 .. would have been heavier.. at 51.. like Elvis Jr.. & Wynonna .. in case U watching
Wow, you're using weight and appearance as part of your "evidences", huh?

That is truly pathetic.

Oh, and if you think Wynonna is also Elvis' child, why not go the the real media?

Put up or shut up, you senile old FOOL!!!
Ed Williams

Macon, GA

#46 Jan 16, 2013
elvisjrsinfo You TUBE wrote:
<quoted text>-- R U talking about Elvis Jr or his father Elvis Sr.. they did have that in commen.. If Elvis Sr.. still alive.. U think He would have gotten fatter? Yes..of coarse.. Elvis Jr is almost 10 years older than when Elvis Sr.. died .. Apples do not fall far from tree.. more evidence they related. Elvis Jr talks about his dad in video..# 2 at You Tube.. "elvisjrsinfo" now over 120+ videos & 108,000 viewers.. & growing daily..
Here's another video where exciting facts about Elvis Jr. is being discussed:

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#48 Jul 26, 2013
Now Applabs digital has disappared wonder what happened
Dolbyscat

Chilliwack, Canada

#49 Aug 4, 2013
Applabs Digital have ended their relationship with Elvis Jr. It would seem that they took notice of comments we posted on their message board. Since then I have received notice from Elvis Jr's lawyer to cease from making any more comments, to retract my statements to Applabs Digital...failure to do this will result in me being sued....My answer to Jr and his less than professional attorney.....SCREW YOU!!...SUE ME!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Use this LYFT code for $5 off of 10 rides. Code... 4 hr MEMgirl 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) 18 hr RIP 7,217
linda thompson and david briggs (Feb '08) 19 hr Little monster 30
Elvis Presley to Receive Awards From the Reel C... Jul 28 ReelCowboys 1
Elvis Pictures Jul 28 Big cajun 1
Did elvis have a chin job? Jul 28 Ananass 1
elvis and real brother jesse (May '11) Jul 23 k8eW1 51
More from around the web