Phillip Stanic ("Elvis Jr.") punted a...

Phillip Stanic ("Elvis Jr.") punted at AppLabs Digital Studios, Inc.

Posted in the Elvis Presley Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ed Williams

Greenville, SC

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Near as I can tell, Phillip Stanic ("Elvis Aaron Presley, Jr.") has been removed from the AppLabs Digital Studios website.

Recently they had shown him signing contracts with this Phillipines-based company for what appeared to be merchandising deals and even a potential chain of restaurants. Now, however, a search of the current site....

http://www.applabsdigital.com/

...reveals Stanic's information has been removed. This on the heels of YouTube blocking the AppLabs video of "Elvis Jr." based on musical copyright infringement.

I could be dead wrong about all this, but even a search on the site utilizing the name "Elvis Presley, Jr." turns up nothing. None of the current links feature anything about him, either.

I'm starting to wonder if EPE may have pulled the plug on Mr. Stanic...
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
I hope a DOCTOR one day pulls the plug on him, and Gordo as well!
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
Near as I can tell, Phillip Stanic ("Elvis Aaron Presley, Jr.") has been removed from the AppLabs Digital Studios website.
Recently they had shown him signing contracts with this Phillipines-based company for what appeared to be merchandising deals and even a potential chain of restaurants. Now, however, a search of the current site....
...reveals Stanic's information has been removed. This on the heels of YouTube blocking the AppLabs video of "Elvis Jr." based on musical copyright infringement.
I could be dead wrong about all this, but even a search on the site utilizing the name "Elvis Presley, Jr." turns up nothing. None of the current links feature anything about him, either.
-- yes..they needed to get authority from Gord.. they did not have it.. & actually Elvis Jr did not either.. He shares.. with Gord. So there U have it.. You Tube protects Gord too.. SmileS. " elvisjrsinfo"is only place to get the true $ibling$ story from Elvis Jr himself.. see his interviews.. first 6 video's earliest.. has the story. Told by Elvis Jr from my home in Okanagan, take some time to review.. then hear the songs.. 120+.. all good. "elvisjrsinfo" $ibling$ is True Story.. of Elvis missing & hidden births.. see more.. "elvisjrsinfo" smiles.
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#4 Jan 9, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope a DOCTOR one day pulls the plug on him, and Gordo as well!
-- LOL.. all U can do is HOPE.. Pray.. wish.. dude.. U a waste pile.. who polutes.. threads.. & must stay hidden.. No body likes U or wants U here.. there or anywhere.. get used to it.. wishin.. Hoping.. & well pray'n does U no good. Just review.. " elvisjrsinfo" the interviews.. anyways.. & maybe one of 120+ songs.. would calm U dude.
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

#5 Jan 9, 2013
More typical insanity for syphilitic Gordo ...
Ed Williams

Greenville, SC

#6 Jan 9, 2013
elvisjrsinfo You Tube wrote:
<quoted text>-- yes..they needed to get authority from Gord.. they did not have it.. & actually Elvis Jr did not either.. He shares.. with Gord. So there U have it.. You Tube protects Gord too.. SmileS.
What "they" didn't have was permission from EPE to use Elvis Presley's name to market merchandise/restaurants, and that's why the plug was pulled, same as the YouTube video they put up. Sony had that pulled down, Gord, it's even on the YouTube page:

EPE is driving all this, you aren't even playing ball here.
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
What "they" didn't have was permission from EPE to use Elvis Presley's name to market merchandise/restaurants, and that's why the plug was pulled, same as the YouTube video they put up. Sony had that pulled down, Gord, it's even on the YouTube page:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ru4GbgCiT4cXX
EPE is driving all this, you aren't even playing ball here.
-- Well LOL.. I am playin ball here, Just not play'n ball there? Close.. but I expect more from U.. saw your profile.. U look like nice smart guy - Why such a under-achiever ? Thanks 4 that info ? Narcistically Yours..NO>>mine? Smiels
Ed Williams

Greenville, SC

#8 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>-- Well LOL.. I am playin ball here, Just not play'n ball there? Close.. but I expect more from U.. saw your profile.. U look like nice smart guy - Why such a under-achiever ?
Gord, I never claimed to be the President of the United States. There's as much chance of that as there is of Phillip Stanic being Elvis Presley's son.

The chickens are coming home to roost, and all you can do is watch...
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Gord, I never claimed to be the President of the United States. There's as much chance of that as there is of Phillip Stanic being Elvis Presley's son.
-- Good thing.. cause I am sure.. U not believed on that either. There R clues..U overlooking..there?- there is & was NO Philip Stanic.. Repeat.. in front of mirrior.. there was only Elvis Presley Son hidden.. with a mask..phoney family & made up fraudulent birth certificate with fake name on it to hide. Elvis Jr was always Elvis Prelsey's living Son.. just did not find out until 21.. We have covered..this B4.. is it ALS..or R U Autistic? I am patient.. But Not a care giver.. U need help.. calm yourself at the You tube.. "elvisjrsinfo" OK..best eh.
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#10 Jan 9, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
-- Re: Chickens.. U wrong again.. dude.. they coming home.. but I Colonel Saunders.. Not much Roosting.. it was Roasting. U got confused..with. I told U ..I not caregiver.. do some homework.. " elvisjrsinfo" - Pass B Q sause.OK
Ed Williams

Greenville, SC

#11 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>-- Re: Chickens.. U wrong again.. dude.. they coming home.. but I Colonel Saunders.. Not much Roosting.. it was Roasting. U got confused..with. I told U ..I not caregiver.. do some homework.. " elvisjrsinfo" - Pass B Q sause.OK
I've done all the homework I need to see a scam unfolding before everyone's very eyes...
Ed Williams

Greenville, SC

#12 Jan 9, 2013
<there is & was NO Philip Stanic.. Repeat.. in front of mirrior.. there was only Elvis Presley Son hidden.. with a mask..phoney family & made up fraudulent birth certificate with fake name on it to hide.
Why is he ashamed of just being who he is, Phillip Stanic? And again, seek therapy, Gord.
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#13 Jan 9, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
I've done all the homework I need to see a scam unfolding before everyone's very eyes...
-- funny eh?.. Over 28 yrs.. Not one hole in timeline.. who dun it.. How.. when.. where.. all there.. over 28 yrs & over 4,005 now quesions.. answered.. U think..if a scam.. it be found out..eh? U R right but Scam is over on other side.. Not Elvis so much as Colonel Parker.. who did the hiding.. Elvis Only did the fathering.. Gee'z some guys get the good work eh? Anyways.. Kinda funny.. involves SEX..so has Your attention I see.. cool.. U know where to find more.
Ed Williams

Greenville, SC

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Not Elvis so much as Colonel Parker.. who did the hiding.. Elvis Only did the fathering.. Gee'z some guys get the good work eh? Anyways.. Kinda funny.. involves SEX..so has Your attention I see
Why do you keep bringing up sex? Does talking about Stanic make you horny or something?

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#15 Jan 9, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
Yup!! not a sign of him anywhere on the company web-site. I would like to think I had a hand in getting him booted, I wrote a letter airing my disgust at them for associating their company with a fraud like Elvis Jr.
MsDalton

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 9, 2013
Ed - I'm confused - I went to youtube and he's still singing a lot of songs - what video was banned due to copywright, etc.?
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#17 Jan 9, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep bringing up sex? Does talking about Stanic make you horny or something?
-- Well book U wrote.. Dolby posted it was SEX & something else.. but Funny.. so funny SEX..I fiqured was your thing..? would seem logistical..unless U just used word SEX to get attention.. U know BAIT & Switch. So Your books R not about Sex..& Funny's..?? I am confused..? Thought U expert on somthing.
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#18 Jan 9, 2013
MsDalton wrote:
Ed - I'm confused - I went to youtube and he's still singing a lot of songs - what video was banned due to copywright, etc.?
-- Yes.. Elvis Jr's songs.. R all fine.. it was in another part of the world.. & it was other copywrite's. Elvis Jr has all 120+ video's with all copywrited to interviews.. our songs.. recorded songs.. Notice we been showing them for over 4 years. You tube is happy with our site...& still growing.. " elvisjrsinfo" .. growing every week.. New video's up..More coming stay in touch. all is fine.
Ed Williams

Greenville, SC

#19 Jan 9, 2013
dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>Yup!! not a sign of him anywhere on the company web-site. I would like to think I had a hand in getting him booted, I wrote a letter airing my disgust at them for associating their company with a fraud like Elvis Jr.
You may well have. I sent EPE the link to the portion of their webpage they devoted to Stanic. It had all that stuff in it about restaurants, merchandising, whatever. It's one thing for EPE to laugh Stanic off as a kook, but they're not going to let him market restaurants or anything else using Elvis Presley's name. I think he definitely overstepped himself with this.
Ed Williams

Greenville, SC

#20 Jan 9, 2013
MsDalton wrote:
AppLabs Digital Holdings put up a video of Stanic coming to the Phillipines to ink his deal with them. In the video they used, without permission, clips from Elvis Presley's "Hound Dog" and "Jailhouse Rock." Sony, which owns the rights to those songs, had the video taken down. You can see the disclaimer right here:

Bottom line, there's a big difference between someone singing Elvis songs on a YouTube clip and someone using actual Elvis Presley songs in a video without permission from Sony to do so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burial Plots at Graceland (Aug '09) Sep 19 Hollywood 81
if this man who is uber uber king doesn't emula... Sep 14 real thomas duh s... 1
sirius 19. why is that more important than 74, ... Sep 13 cia jami rose 141... 1
Poll Did Priscilla Love Elvis? (May '08) Sep 10 California Girl 104
Crazy Little Thing called Love (Jul '08) Sep 2 e-fan 16
News Would you pay $1.2-million for this car? (Jan '11) Aug 31 Truth Seeker 14
Elvis was a Closed Homosexual (Aug '07) Aug 28 Tina 1,366
More from around the web