Your Dislike for Priscilla

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#906 Mar 27, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, sometimes they are. But sometimes they are not hurt at all.
And sometimes monsters will dehumanize the child to jusify her actions.
Lee

Los Angeles, CA

#907 Mar 27, 2013
2kingsdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>And sometimes monsters will dehumanize the child to jusify her actions.
Will you PLEASE take this back to the other board???!!!

No one is trying to justify it, you moron!!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#908 Mar 27, 2013
Lee, you always try to justify it. Will you PLEASE stop justifying a monster.
Lee

Los Angeles, CA

#909 Mar 27, 2013
2kingsdaughter wrote:
Lee, you always try to justify it. Will you PLEASE stop justifying a monster.
Go to the other board!!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#910 Mar 28, 2013
In addition to preserving E's legacy, Priscilla Presley contributes to several charities, including, The Dream Foundation, which grants the wishes of adults with terminal illness, and of which she is the Ambassador, and the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes.
Lee

Los Angeles, CA

#911 Mar 28, 2013
2kingsdaughter wrote:
In addition to preserving E's legacy, Priscilla Presley contributes to several charities, including, The Dream Foundation, which grants the wishes of adults with terminal illness, and of which she is the Ambassador, and the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes.
She does not "preserve his legacy for him or for the fans. She does it to keep herself in the limelight.

And I don't care what else she does. She was not good to Elvis.
luvelvis

Charleston, WV

#912 Mar 28, 2013
2kingsdaughter wrote:
In addition to preserving E's legacy, Priscilla Presley contributes to several charities, including, The Dream Foundation, which grants the wishes of adults with terminal illness, and of which she is the Ambassador, and the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes.
But she gives more to Scientology and she is still a member and Lisa was - YEARS and years of giving Elvis's money to an organization he despised. She doesn't mention much about that does she?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#913 Mar 28, 2013
Regardlezs of the fact that E disliked Scientology ...freedom of religion.
luvelvis

Charleston, WV

#914 Mar 29, 2013
of course they had freedom of religeon and freedom to run a company that puts pictures of the most beautiful, talented man in the world on KEY CHAINS, CUPS,- anything that will sell. It's disgusting.

But elvis would have wanted Lisa to have an inheritance but from everything I've heard and read he didn't INTEND to make Priscilla a millionaire..
ron mason

Albany Creek, Australia

#915 Mar 30, 2013
luvelvis wrote:
of course they had freedom of religeon and freedom to run a company that puts pictures of the most beautiful, talented man in the world on KEY CHAINS, CUPS,- anything that will sell. It's disgusting.
But elvis would have wanted Lisa to have an inheritance but from everything I've heard and read he didn't INTEND to make Priscilla a millionaire..
i heard the same thing some years ago, probably correct
luvelvis

Charleston, WV

#916 Mar 30, 2013
True Ron - And his "friends and ex-girlfriends also got wealthy from books, dvd's - movies, etc". I don't think Elvis thought he was famous enough for that to happen - he seemed quite insecure especially in his last months of life. And if he had lived, if he had kept getting fatter, weaker, more "out of it on prescribed meds", he would have not been able to continue with concerts and would have most likely lost everything. The fans who loved him would have moved on and his memory would have faded away..
Lee

Los Angeles, CA

#917 Mar 30, 2013
luvelvis wrote:
True Ron - And his "friends and ex-girlfriends also got wealthy from books, dvd's - movies, etc". I don't think Elvis thought he was famous enough for that to happen - he seemed quite insecure especially in his last months of life. And if he had lived, if he had kept getting fatter, weaker, more "out of it on prescribed meds", he would have not been able to continue with concerts and would have most likely lost everything. The fans who loved him would have moved on and his memory would have faded away..
The fans who loved him would have moved on and his memory would have faded away? No way. That would never have happened.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#918 Mar 30, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>The fans who loved him would have moved on and his memory would have faded away? No way. That would never have happened.
Lee, this is one thing you and I can agree on! I also don't agree that he'd have gotten "fatter". I believe that if he'd lived his chances of becoming healthier would have increased. As the 70's gave way to the 80's, more and more people were getting into the exercise craze and were eating differently. Especially celebrities. And since Elvis was always leading the pack, he'd have wanted to be the first to get on board. He probably would have wanted to get off of the prescriptions and since treatment centers were becoming better equipped to deal with addicts, he would have benefited from that as well.
Lee

Los Angeles, CA

#919 Mar 30, 2013
2kingsdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>Lee, this is one thing you and I can agree on! I also don't agree that he'd have gotten "fatter". I believe that if he'd lived his chances of becoming healthier would have increased. As the 70's gave way to the 80's, more and more people were getting into the exercise craze and were eating differently. Especially celebrities. And since Elvis was always leading the pack, he'd have wanted to be the first to get on board. He probably would have wanted to get off of the prescriptions and since treatment centers were becoming better equipped to deal with addicts, he would have benefited from that as well.
Yes, I think if he could have gotten over the "hump" that is the worst of it, he would have gone back to his old self. He had formerly been very fit, and that was the "normal" Elvis.
luvelvis

Charleston, WV

#920 Mar 31, 2013
Well hmm - maybe he would have WANTED to get off the drugs he was addicted to?? But if he had pain, it would have been hard unless he would have agreed to surgery. He evidently did not want any type of surgery.

A person has to want to change. We all look back and think "what if" - but with Elvis being so sick and trying to feel better with drugs, he didn't live long enough to think "what if" - at least not out loud. I'm sure he was unhappy with his looks and some of his performances.

And it's normal for FANS to move on if their "idols" leave the limelight and retire into obscurity due to illness and inability to be seen in public. Graceland was like a recluse for him anyway and if he had stoopped performing, most likely he would not have ever wanted to see the light of day again unless he was having rehab and got better.

He died and we'll never know.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#921 Mar 31, 2013
We won't know. But I am of the opinion that with the advances in mrdicine & healthcare in general he might have gotten back on track. He also was an excellent producer & may very well have taken that path...had he also rid himself of Parker. A lot of speculation surely. But possible nonetheless.
ron mason

Brisbane, Australia

#922 Mar 31, 2013
2kingsdaughter wrote:
We won't know. But I am of the opinion that with the advances in mrdicine & healthcare in general he might have gotten back on track. He also was an excellent producer & may very well have taken that path...had he also rid himself of Parker. A lot of speculation surely. But possible nonetheless.
more likely true than not
luvelvis

Charleston, WV

#923 Mar 31, 2013
Actually Ginger stated he was going to "clean house" including Parker. We all live with "if only"
TigerMan

Lancaster, OH

#924 Jul 12, 2014
The divorce killed Elvis, sure it was his own fault. He trusted her.

At least 4 times before they were married, Priscilla was told to pack her stuff if you can't deal with it. She stayed and Elvis was 'talked into' marrying her.

She, and her mother, were/are evil women. Priscilla loved to spread her legs way more than Elvis loved sex.

Elvis wasn't perfect, but he was screwed over and this more than anything was his downfall.

I hate Priscilla. I know exactly what she is/was and it isn't pretty.
dreamingofelvis

Australia

#925 Jul 14, 2014
luvelvis wrote:
Actually Ginger stated he was going to "clean house" including Parker. We all live with "if only"
Elvis had told a colleague in June, during the time of the T.V. concerts, that after the upcoming August tour he intended to reorganize everything. He was going to take a break and get himself back on track, both professionally and personally. He said he had some "Good things to look forward to."

It's so tragic he never had the opportunity to do that.

Can you imagine us having another fifty plus years of Elvis!
Perhaps doing different things, but still being able to enjoy the wonderful talent he was.

Next year he would have been eighty. Oh how we miss him still.

DOE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ginger Alden selling engagement ring (Oct '09) Sat Morrisamorris 286
I miss TCB-World Gallery (Oct '13) May 27 cliff 6
Elvis Presley Quiz - Answer 10 Questions May 22 ugur 1
Memphis Mafia May 22 Wrong 4
Back Staircase Hidden Room (Apr '07) May 22 Elvis Rules 14
NIne year old Elvis fan May 21 Elvis fan 2
Elvis' good friend, Joe Esposito, is requesting... (Aug '12) May 19 Linda 40
More from around the web