Posted in the Elvis Presley Forum

First Prev
of 49
Next Last

“Music is in my soul”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 22, 2008
Priscilla is a very evil women. She uses Elvis to to this day even after his death. She needs to be stopped.

“....may God bless you, Adios”

Since: Jul 07

Viva Las Vegas

#2 Aug 22, 2008
IMO
Priscilla is very disliked by many fans, especially many of the old timers who got her number a long long time ago...but because of Elvis's success... and her conniving Vernon....Priscilla now has power and money. That is a very hard combination to stop.
LKST

Redmond, WA

#3 Aug 23, 2008
Oh, PLEEEEASE! Get over it! Priscilla is not ``an evil woman``. You people are NUTS.

“Music is in my soul”

Location hidden

#4 Aug 23, 2008
LKST wrote:
Oh, PLEEEEASE! Get over it! Priscilla is not ``an evil woman``. You people are NUTS.
Do you know what Priscilla did to Elvis? Priscilla used Elvis, then Priscilla left Elvis and took Lisa with her and a bunch of money. Making Elvis fall in a depression state and then latter dieing.
katia

Milan, Italy

#5 Aug 23, 2008
MusicLover thank you very much!
You have told in a nutshell the whole tragedy of Elvis!
Yes Priscilla is a real bad woman! She has exploited Elvis! She did believe him to love Elvis, Elvis believed in Priscilla! Priscilla has betrayed the trust of Elvis and has really betrayed him with her body!
Pricilla has done much harm to Elvis!
Elvis after divorce folled into depression, Elvis for this then we see inflated! Priscilla was suffering Elvis and Elvis was taking pills, many pills. Elvis was poisoned fault of Priscilla, for all this because she pretend to love Elvis !
If Priscilla not pretended not Elvis took a lot of anger and pain.
Today Priscilla says she's still in love with him, it's horible! She is Horible! I strangle her if I encounter she!
She has divorced better to go to bed with Mike Stone, for her freedom from Elvis, woman slimy!
Today she says to love Elvis still and for this reason still bears the name Presley!
I crazy!
Americani kill Priscilla!Please!

“Music is in my soul”

Location hidden

#6 Aug 23, 2008
katia wrote:
Yes Priscilla is a real bad woman! She has exploited Elvis! She did believe him to love Elvis, Elvis believed in Priscilla! Priscilla has betrayed the trust of Elvis and has really betrayed him with her body!
Elvis after divorce folled into depression, Elvis for this then we see inflated! Priscilla was suffering Elvis and Elvis was taking pills, many pills. Elvis was poisoned fault of Priscilla, for all this because she pretend to love Elvis !
Today Priscilla says she's still in love with him, it's horible! She is Horible! I strangle her if I encounter she!
She has divorced better to go to bed with Mike Stone, for her freedom from Elvis, woman slimy!
Today she says to love Elvis still and for this reason still bears the name Presley!
I crazy!
Even though Priscilla is a very Evil women I don't think we should kill her. But I know you wouldn't do that either your just puring out your anger against her and showing how you feel about her on this forum and I understand. I hate Priscilla as much as you do. Also as much as TCB-girl and Lee
katia

Milan, Italy

#7 Aug 23, 2008
MusicLover13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though Priscilla is a very Evil women I don't think we should kill her. But I know you wouldn't do that either your just puring out your anger against her and showing how you feel about her on this forum and I understand. I hate Priscilla as much as you do. Also as much as TCB-girl and Lee
Yes MusicLover! It's a way of saying "exaggerated" to explain the antipathy that I have for she!
Certainly Priscilla has not killed him directly, but she did so much suffering, she has been very damaging for him.
And despite the evil that she did to him today she is the mistress of everything that Elvis possessed!
Thinking in these things I'm bad!
Yes, I think as you all!
Lee

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Aug 23, 2008
MusicLover13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what Priscilla did to Elvis? Priscilla used Elvis, then Priscilla left Elvis and took Lisa with her and a bunch of money. Making Elvis fall in a depression state and then latter dieing.
Wow, you sure got it right, Music Lover!
Lee

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Aug 23, 2008
katia wrote:
I crazy!
I love you Katia! You are a great Elvis fan, and you got it right even though you live in Italy, where there is much prejudice against Elvis!!
Lee

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Aug 23, 2008
MusicLover13 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad someone didn't kill her and Mike Stone while Elvis was still alive and could see that someone cared! But I wouldn't recommend that any Elvis fan do that NOW, because I don't want to see an Elvis fan in jail!

Lee

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Aug 23, 2008
LKST wrote:
You know nothing.
katia

Milan, Italy

#12 Aug 24, 2008
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>I love you Katia! You are a great Elvis fan, and you got it right even though you live in Italy, where there is much prejudice against Elvis!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH LEE! You have struck my heart!
Thanks to you and to all of you that I have taken with you, I am Italian and I although I am far from America, God has done me a GREAT gift God has given me LOVE sincere and true to Elvis!
You're riht! In Italy there is prejudice to Elvis! I suffer very much for this! This is unfair! Elvis has sacrificed his life, his name and hi memory must be defended!
ELVIS THE WORLD LOVE YOU! Although there are fools who do not understand anything!
MsMolly

Wayne, IL

#13 Aug 25, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

#14 Aug 25, 2008
IMO

You know I did not even know until recently that Mike Stone had a young child and his wife was PREGNANT when Priscilla started running around with him!

What IRKED me then, and irks me still, is though ELVIS NEVER would say ANYTHING bad about Priscilla in public.. she ripped him and his heart to shreds in public. Did they BOTH make mistakes in their personal life. There is that possiblity...so maybe yes and maybe no.
Whether true or not....Elvis was STILL always respectful with speaking of her....and she returned the kindness by being a total B.

“Music is in my soul”

Location hidden

#15 Aug 25, 2008
Elvis didn't deserve Priscilla. He deserved somebody better. Somebody who really loved him for who he really is.
katia

Milan, Italy

#16 Aug 26, 2008
There are many aspects of Priscilla that are horrible for me. First she did suffer Elvis, the second she has used Elvis for her interests, the third she has betrayed him, the fourth she has abandoned him, the fifth in her life has had many lovers and today she say that she still loves Elvis, absurd!
sixth she has all the things that belonged to him, seventh people who call fans of Elvis today revere she, who dirty the glorious surname Presley!
These are all things horrible for me! If I think I become crazy!
katia

Milan, Italy

#17 Aug 26, 2008
On the one month that the forum grazielvis registrations only fan of Priscilla, and today has entered another fan.
Oh is horrible! At that forum there are more fans of Priscilla that Elvis!
What disgusting!
Admin is also for Priscilla, I am always controlled,I'm almost bannata. I can never say what I think! I hate that forum! If I abandon all speak evil of Elvis and they lead at the top Priscilla, oh I am very stress! Unfortunately around maybe there are more fand the Priscilla and Elvis! It's situation very sad!
But these people do not understand that Priscilla has done nothing? The only merit of Priscilla is being the wife of Elvis and stop!
What did Priscilla he deserves to be equal to Elvis? She is not an artist, she has earned only money belonging to Elvis!

Since: Mar 08

Salerno - Campania Italy

#18 Aug 26, 2008
MusicLover13 wrote:
Elvis didn't deserve Priscilla. He deserved somebody better. Somebody who really loved him for who he really is.
MusicLover you're right! Elvis deserved a woman better than Priscilla! A woman more honest and loving with Elvis!
epearchivesgroup

Redmond, WA

#19 Aug 28, 2008
katia wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU VERY MUCH LEE! You have struck my heart!
Thanks to you and to all of you that I have taken with you, I am Italian and I although I am far from America, God has done me a GREAT gift God has given me LOVE sincere and true to Elvis!
You're riht! In Italy there is prejudice to Elvis! I suffer very much for this! This is unfair! Elvis has sacrificed his life, his name and hi memory must be defended!
ELVIS THE WORLD LOVE YOU! Although there are fools who do not understand anything!
LOL SO many of You are Morons! You don`t know the whole story, and you`re obviously too damn dumb and ignorant to know the entire truth. Especially you dumb-ass NON-Americans. You don`t know shit. You just believe BS that other morons like you have told you. PATHETIC.

Viva Las Vegas

#20 Aug 28, 2008
epearchivesgroup wrote:
<quoted text> LOL SO many of You are Morons! You don`t know the whole story, and you`re obviously too damn dumb and ignorant to know the entire truth. Especially you dumb-ass NON-Americans. You don`t know shit. You just believe BS that other morons like you have told you. PATHETIC.
The swearing and name calling makes you sound so very intelligent, and knowlegeable, that someone should listen to anything you have to say? I think NOT. My Mom used to say that people who swear and name call as much as you did in your post have a lack of vocabulary, education, and brains. My Mom was a very wise woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 49
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
elvis and real brother jesse (May '11) 17 hr Meg2525 59
News Priscilla Presley uncomfortable with fame Apr 20 Lmp 2
Do you know it was Elvis who divorced Pricilla,... (Nov '07) Apr 17 Lee 755
sonny west`s betrayal. (Aug '11) Apr 16 Lee 232
did elvis rape priscilla (Feb '10) Apr 16 Lee 401
News Priscilla Presley on a life lived in Elvis' shadow Apr 15 Well Paid Love 1
Elvis and Manson by Jeff Schrembs (Sep '09) Apr 14 heather talley 22
More from around the web