EP FAN

Breckenridge, TX

#1 Sep 11, 2009
Does anyone know how to obtain the interview/ video between these two,over the accusations Dee made about Elvis.The guy interviewing them is suppose to be guy named calder,a reporter for the Enquirer magazine.Can someone please post a link?If possible.
nina

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Sep 11, 2009
that Geraldo show episode is on youtube

just go to youtube and enter Dee Stanley

you're referring to the one where Dee Stanely claims that Gladys molested Elvis?

JD Summner stomps her all over the show - JD knew Gladys and Elvis before Elvis was famous.

Bonus: Joe Esposito calls her on her claim about Dee having a miscarriage when she tells Vernon she's pregant - Vernon accuses her of having an affair with Elvis and she runs outside Graceland, falls down and Anita Woods picks her up and Dee miscarries?

Joe says that he phoned Anita and she denies any knowledge of the events

even Geraldo asks why she didn't put this in her We Love you Tender 1978 book o slander that she wrote

she never got a book deal for this book

but she did put out a Presley family album book - which had well publish Elvis photos and unpublished ones of her three brats and her - like anyone cares

that woman was a crazy bit of work
nina

Ottawa, Canada

#3 Sep 11, 2009
Joe also nails Dee for her initial play being for Elvis and finally she tosses her hubby aside to snag Vernon
EP FAN

Breckenridge, TX

#4 Sep 11, 2009
nina wrote:
that Geraldo show episode is on youtube
just go to youtube and enter Dee Stanley
you're referring to the one where Dee Stanely claims that Gladys molested Elvis?
JD Summner stomps her all over the show - JD knew Gladys and Elvis before Elvis was famous.
Bonus: Joe Esposito calls her on her claim about Dee having a miscarriage when she tells Vernon she's pregant - Vernon accuses her of having an affair with Elvis and she runs outside Graceland, falls down and Anita Woods picks her up and Dee miscarries?
Joe says that he phoned Anita and she denies any knowledge of the events
even Geraldo asks why she didn't put this in her We Love you Tender 1978 book o slander that she wrote
she never got a book deal for this book
but she did put out a Presley family album book - which had well publish Elvis photos and unpublished ones of her three brats and her - like anyone cares
that woman was a crazy bit of work
Ok,Thanks
EP FAN

Breckenridge, TX

#5 Sep 11, 2009
EP FAN wrote:
<quoted text>Ok,Thanks
ELVIS MONEY HUNGRY, like rest trying to cash in on Elvis.

“Philip Lean is a ****”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#6 Sep 11, 2009
nina wrote:
Actually, that book is pretty good, Lots of rare on stage shots from the 70s.
michellelvis

London, UK

#7 Apr 29, 2010
is Dee Presley still alive?

“Philip Lean is a ****”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#8 Apr 29, 2010
michellelvis wrote:
is Dee Presley still alive?
She is indeed.
gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

#9 Apr 29, 2010
Observer Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
She is indeed.
No, she is unfortunately.
gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

#10 Apr 29, 2010
EP FAN wrote:
Does anyone know how to obtain the interview/ video between these two,over the accusations Dee made about Elvis.The guy interviewing them is suppose to be guy named calder,a reporter for the Enquirer magazine.Can someone please post a link?If possible.
Thanks for posting this question i didn't know about this. Thanks
gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

#11 Apr 30, 2010
Maybe they removed that video i put in dee stanley and the title at the top of this thread nothing. I even put in dee on geraldo nothing.
gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

#12 Apr 30, 2010
I tried useing presley also
Planet Claire

Smyrna, TN

#13 Jul 19, 2013
her name is Devada, not Devanda. yeesh!
Lee

Van Nuys, CA

#14 Jul 19, 2013
Well I know she was once on Geraldo with that maggot in a business suit, Mike Walker from the Enquirer, saying that she knew Elvis had sex with his own mother.
The Wicked Witch Is Dead

Antioch, CA

#15 Oct 3, 2013
Dee Presley died on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at the age of 88.
Elvisfan

Hamburg, Germany

#16 Oct 3, 2013
yeahhhhhhhhh, I'll drink to that!
Lee

Burbank, CA

#17 Oct 9, 2013
The Wicked Witch Is Dead wrote:
Dee Presley died on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at the age of 88.
What did she die from? Something slow and painful, I hope.
Anonymous

United States

#18 Mar 26, 2014
Observer Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
She is indeed.
I have the pleasure of saying that the old bat died In September 2013. Shes buried is a dump of a cemetery in a bad part of Nashville. Rumor around town is that her sons didn't wana spent a lot on her final resting place. Also spent her last years in a small house in a ghetto type area of Nashville. Old bat fell a far distance from Graceland. Good riddance !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 7 hr Little monster 12,758
Who's the best Elvis impersonator? (Dec '07) 17 hr Barreno 111
elvis presley and plastic surgery (Mar '12) Sep 15 Lee 40
Post Elvis songs in here. (Aug '12) Sep 15 ElvisGirl1970 136
ginger alden book (Jun '11) Sep 13 Sophia 198
RARE Aloha From Hawaii CPD2-2642 Tan Label (Qua... Sep 12 wvp 2
Elvis' jets for sale amid Graceland makeover Sep 11 Big mike 6
•••
•••

Elvis Presley People Search