Mom denies daughter's Elvis sister claim

Mom denies daughter's Elvis sister claim

There are 39 comments on the United Press International story from Oct 7, 2008, titled Mom denies daughter's Elvis sister claim. In it, United Press International reports that:

A former Whitehaven, Tenn., resident has denied her daughter's claims to being the half-sister of late rock 'n' roll singer Elvis Presley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at United Press International.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
David

Richmond Hill, Canada

#1 Oct 8, 2008
Re: your cutline to your photograph 'A file photograph of Elvis Presley shortly before his death on 16 August 197.(UPI Photo Files)

This picture was taken in 1972, as any hardcore fan would know...it was taken at a very famous press conference for his first performance at MS Garden.

'Shortly before his death' as your cutline says?? I THINK NOT. Then I'm writing this comment 'shortly before the year '2058'
Murtle Fuffinzonia

Veneta, OR

#2 Oct 8, 2008
What a shock to see Alice Elizabeth Tiffin's image in probate court today.

She has definitely had plastic, reconstructive surgery to make her look like a little like Elvis Elvis. She was even wearing her scarf just like Elvis did.

Her biological mother swears that she never had any kind of sexual realationship with Elvis or Vernon. She also states that she will take any kind of polygraph, includiing ones given by the FBI, to prove that what she says is true. Also, she has no motive other than to see that the truth is revealed. Alice Tiffin has also claimed that Elvis was her Father for at least 5 years, and had her 4 children convinced of that.

I would like to see Ms. Clark take that polygraph on live Tv. Then, if it is correct, find out how the DNA has been manipulated.

Sure, Elvis is alive and well and is giving Alice Tiffin information by snail mail about his father Vernon. I wonder what planet this "Presley wish to be" came from.

The biological mother sounds more reasonable and seeks nothing but the truth to be known. Her daughter seems to be in this for far more.

Who do you believe? And why?

There must be a lot of suspicious minds out there.
FatAlbert

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3 Oct 9, 2008
Walla...walla..wallla
FatAlbert

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#4 Oct 9, 2008
wallllllaaaaaa
buig skeptic

United States

#5 Oct 9, 2008
This woman is insane I read on another web site that she claims that she has received a letter from Elvis under the assumed name of Jessie which is Elvis's twins name but he died at birth. So that is totally morbid a weird I really don't think that Elvis would do such a thing. I am like many other fans that would love it if Elvis were still alive but I know that he is not this woman needs help from a trained professional who can administer medication and she just needs to leave the Presley family alone.

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#6 Oct 9, 2008
Yeah this story is also a strange one...Seems some years previous she also claimed she had an affair with Elvis before she claimed to being his daughter. Now if that's the case and it turns out to be true this opens a whole new can o' beans. LOL.

“Music is in my soul”

Location hidden

#7 Oct 9, 2008
dolbyscat wrote:
Yeah this story is also a strange one...Seems some years previous she also claimed she had an affair with Elvis before she claimed to being his daughter. Now if that's the case and it turns out to be true this opens a whole new can o' beans. LOL.
Yeah Elvis's life is full of mysteries that I doubt that they will ever be solved.

“friend for life”

Since: Apr 08

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico

#8 Oct 9, 2008
Who cares! ELVIS IS DEAD!

KELOWNA

#9 Oct 9, 2008
geturdone wrote:
Nah c'mon!! Since when???

“Music is in my soul”

Location hidden

#10 Oct 9, 2008
geturdone wrote:
Yes Elvis is dead but we still care about him.
aris

Denver, CO

#11 Oct 10, 2008
Yawn!

Since: Sep 08

London, UK

#12 Oct 10, 2008
MusicLover13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Elvis is dead but we still care about him.
He is but crumbled bone and dust now.......

“Music is in my soul”

Location hidden

#13 Oct 10, 2008
Mark Edginton - Rugby wrote:
<quoted text>
He is but crumbled bone and dust now.......
So we still love his music.
Lee

United States

#14 Oct 10, 2008
dolbyscat wrote:
Most "fans" would have believed the story claiming she had an affair with him if she hadn't come up with this other story later. They'll almost always believe the "affair" stories, for some reason.
Lee

United States

#15 Oct 10, 2008
Hey, I hadn't read this article before. The head of a DNA testing company says that she is probably the half sister of Elvis? Would the mother have any reason to lie?
Murtle Fuffinzonia

Springfield, OR

#16 Oct 13, 2008
I wonder why it would take over 5 years to have DNA tested to find out if Vernon is the Father of Alice Elizabeth Tiffin AKA Eliza Presley?

Eliza has claimed for over 5 years that Elvis was her Father. Is she a flake or what?

This while DNA bit makes me wonder if the so called DNA Expert knows anything about what he speaks of. His credentials do not measure up.

Why, after all these 46 years, would the mother dany that her daughter is Vernon's daughter? She has nothing to gain by it, yet her daughter swears Elvis is alive and well and that she is in touch with him. This woman must have some serious mental problems to make thse claims.

I think this is a big publicity stunt and I hope the people who are lying in this case recieve theiri just punishment. Extortion and perjury comes to mind.

Please let Elvis and Vern RIP......

Enough of this 'ELVIS IS ALIVE CRAP'

“Music is in my soul”

Location hidden

#17 Oct 13, 2008
Murtle Fuffinzonia wrote:
I wonder why it would take over 5 years to have DNA tested to find out if Vernon is the Father of Alice Elizabeth Tiffin AKA Eliza Presley?
Eliza has claimed for over 5 years that Elvis was her Father. Is she a flake or what?
This while DNA bit makes me wonder if the so called DNA Expert knows anything about what he speaks of. His credentials do not measure up.
Why, after all these 46 years, would the mother dany that her daughter is Vernon's daughter? She has nothing to gain by it, yet her daughter swears Elvis is alive and well and that she is in touch with him. This woman must have some serious mental problems to make thse claims.
I think this is a big publicity stunt and I hope the people who are lying in this case recieve theiri just punishment. Extortion and perjury comes to mind.
Please let Elvis and Vern RIP......
Enough of this 'ELVIS IS ALIVE CRAP'
Very interesting and I do agree with you.
anonymus

Tuxtla GutiƩrrez, Mexico

#18 Oct 14, 2008
lisa and "daughter" of vernon are sisters. I want the dna for both
Annabelle Leigh

AOL

#19 Oct 16, 2008
Obviously this woman has been persauded (or paid) to lie about her daughter's father.

DNA does not lie.

I shall be eager to hear the outcome of her next court hearing.

She also has sworn testimony from Presley family members who say that she is Vernon's daughter.

“Talk to me......”

Since: Oct 08

Charleston

#20 Oct 16, 2008
DNA dosent lie but her DNA sample is suspect. Her sample was taken from an envelope from "Jessie". Though she claims that Jessie is Elvis and he is still alive and in contact with her, I dont believe it. She may match the sample she has but it isnt Elvis' DNA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are You Lonesome Tonight? 14 hr Susan 1
News Mourners travel to honor late King of Rock 'n' ... Thu Fewer Each Year 8
Elvis' good friend, Joe Esposito, is requesting... (Aug '12) Aug 20 Spazza 41
liberty mounten (May '08) Aug 17 MSCARER - UK 34
graceland cam (Jan '08) Aug 11 Joanie 33
Some links where I can find books regarding Elv... Aug 11 Ananass 1
Elvis Pictures Aug 5 Sadie Hawkins 2
More from around the web