elvis found alive movie
kelliEAPfan

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2012
The new movie about elvis being found alive does anyone believe this?What about the statement that was made in the movie that if obama was voted out he would come out??????????
AJR

Springfield, MO

#2 Feb 18, 2012
No, I don't believe it. Joel Gilbert has made similar movies. It must pay well.

http://indigestmag.com/blog/...

Elvis would be 77years old. Believe he'd be tired of playing games & would love to be left in peace.He always seeked to be left alone toward the end of his life....believe he'd want it more now.
kelliEAPfan

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2012
Yes,I agree 77 is a little old to be playing games. AJR have u seen this movie yet?
AJR

Springfield, MO

#4 Feb 18, 2012
I've seen parts of it.. they used a lot of other stories . At least it was better than Elviswhat If....;}
Joe Krein

Hudson, NY

#5 Feb 20, 2012
i had a promo of it sent to me , its not suppose to be serious. its a spoof on the he is alive nuts.
rock dolls

Concord, Australia

#6 Feb 20, 2012
Joe Krein wrote:
i had a promo of it sent to me , its not suppose to be serious. its a spoof on the he is alive nuts.
the KING'S son phillip lean is alive and well at Kincumber, NSW, Australia.....and he is super cool!!!
gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

#10 Feb 21, 2012
rock dolls wrote:
<quoted text>
the KING'S son phillip lean is alive and well at Kincumber, NSW, Australia.....and he is super cool!!!
You mean "a super fool" don't you?
rock dolls

Sydney, Australia

#11 Feb 21, 2012
gracelandgroupie wrote:
<quoted text> You mean "a super fool" don't you?
check him out for yourself and stop saying nasty things about him!!!
pencil man

Melbourne, Australia

#13 Feb 22, 2012
rock dolls wrote:
<quoted text>
what halfwit keeps scribbling on all the post from australia about phil lean? is obsever rules and her "mate' perce the darlo poof doing it- come on down "rules' and 'poof"
AJR

Springfield, MO

#15 Feb 22, 2012
Anyone that knows Joel Gilbert should let him know....he has built-in free publicity for his movie. Just ask LHS....;}
Can't take credit for this idea; a friend of mine suggested it.....:}
kelliEAPfan

United States

#16 Feb 22, 2012
Seems to me LHS has changed her story again about this movie, she seems a little upset because who every this jesse cat is he's kinda changed a few things around to confuse her or something.Just look at what she is posting now ,with LHS trashing the movie and THEN NOT and jesse telling her that it wasn't him and now it is him( oh by the way it was just his voice they (JOEL GILBERT) wanted not his body !!!!!!!!!!It looks like something has vained out a little to far and someone is trying to fix before SOMEONE catches on.
gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

#17 Feb 22, 2012
rock dolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Went to a website his i guess couldn't listen to anything. Why do you call him the kings son?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#18 Feb 22, 2012
kelliEAPfan wrote:
this jesse cat is he's kinda changed a few things around to confuse her or something.
You could confuse LHS by dangling a set of keys in front of her!
rock dolls

Melbourne, Australia

#19 Feb 23, 2012
gracelandgroupie wrote:
<quoted text> Went to a website his i guess couldn't listen to anything. Why do you call him the kings son?
because he is
gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

#21 Feb 24, 2012
rock dolls wrote:
<quoted text>
because he is
What king would that be your talking about?
gabriela

Forest Hills, NY

#22 Mar 31, 2013
LHS is a very nice lady and very honest .Before judging her read all her 90pages on her site and after that you can write your opinion.Elvis is Jesse ,he is alive .He deserve respect, privacy and a normal life.
Brooklyn Doll Face

Downingtown, PA

#23 May 16, 2013
AJR wrote:
No, I don't believe it. Joel Gilbert has made similar movies. It must pay well.
http://indigestmag.com/blog/...
Elvis would be 77years old. Believe he'd be tired of playing games & would love to be left in peace.He always seeked to be left alone toward the end of his life....believe he'd want it more now.
You CAN'T be serious right now! You're NOT supposed to believe it! The only difference is, you didn't know why! "Elvis Found Alive" is a "mockumentary". It's a spoof! A joke. How in the world did you NOT know that as you watched it? Ahaha. Ahh man,some of you people absolutely amaze and tickle the shit out of me!
Brooklyn Doll Face

Downingtown, PA

#24 May 16, 2013
kelliEAPfan wrote:
Seems to me LHS has changed her story again about this movie, she seems a little upset because who every this jesse cat is he's kinda changed a few things around to confuse her or something.Just look at what she is posting now ,with LHS trashing the movie and THEN NOT and jesse telling her that it wasn't him and now it is him( oh by the way it was just his voice they (JOEL GILBERT) wanted not his body !!!!!!!!!!It looks like something has vained out a little to far and someone is trying to fix before SOMEONE catches on.
You CAN'T be serious right now! You're NOT supposed to believe it! The only difference is, you didn't know why! "Elvis Found Alive" is a "mockumentary". It's a spoof! A joke. How in the world did you NOT know that as you watched it? Ahaha. Ahh man,some of you people absolutely amaze and tickle the shit out of me!
Brooklyn Doll Face

Downingtown, PA

#25 May 16, 2013
gabriela wrote:
LHS is a very nice lady and very honest .Before judging her read all her 90pages on her site and after that you can write your opinion.Elvis is Jesse ,he is alive .He deserve respect, privacy and a normal life.
She is a total cafone and you are a complete dingbat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Elvis secretly have other children with oth... May 26 Little monster 6
Post Elvis songs in here. (Aug '12) May 23 Steve 171
Elvis' abortive romance with Natalie Wood. (Jan '08) May 22 Sarah 101
Is Graceland haunted? May 21 Kimberley 2
Priscilla Didn't Love Elvis (Nov '07) May 21 DIANNE 120
How many women did Elvis sleep with in his life... (Feb '14) May 19 Steve 14
Elvis disciplining Lisa Marie (Oct '13) May 18 guest 11
More from around the web