Does anyone alive saw Elvis in his ea...

Does anyone alive saw Elvis in his early years?

Posted in the Elvis Presley Forum

douglasavcampos

Santa Maria, Brazil

#1 May 22, 2012
I mean, with the death of his first girlfriend some months ago, I think no one alive, that we have news about, saw Elvis between 1935-1950. Anyone, know something about that?
AJR

Burlington, IA

#2 May 22, 2012
Billy Smith for one....his cousin.
http://www.elvisinfonet.com/interview_billysm...
RealGuy

San Marcos, TX

#3 Jun 5, 2012
Depends on what you call his "early years".
My older brothers (still alive) saw him in about 1954-55 when he was preforming in his original form (no costume). I saw him three times in the seventies (last time was in April before he died in August of 1977). He was AWESOME the first two times but very drugged out the last time.(Also, he kept the crowd waiting for an hour and fifteen minutes before appearing after the warmup acts.) Having said that, I must say that Elvis was a lot like sex-- when he was good, he was real good; and when he was bad, he was still pretty damned good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elvis Presley to Receive Awards From the Reel C... 8 hr ReelCowboys 1
Elvis Pictures 11 hr Big cajun 1
Did elvis have a chin job? 19 hr Ananass 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Wed Chaimpie 7,216
elvis and real brother jesse (May '11) Jul 23 k8eW1 51
linda thompson and david briggs (Feb '08) Jul 19 Elvis fan 29
can't help falling in love Jul 14 Ananass 1
More from around the web