Elvis has NOT sold one billion albums

Elvis has NOT sold one billion albums

Posted in the Elvis Presley Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Johnnie

Borlänge, Sweden

#1 Apr 26, 2010
Now this is a thread which I actually like.
Johnnie

Borlänge, Sweden

#2 Apr 26, 2010
Dont expect any elvis fans in here BSing about this whole thing. So it might as well just be me.
But that´s fine to.
Because I´m the only one smart enough to actually realize that elvis has never sold one billion albums.
But then again elvis fans are
more stupid then the scientologists out there.
Even Tom Cruise appears to be a true genius compared to elvis fans who just buys into this whole billion thing without a single claim that has or can be backed up in anyway.
I´m sure I´ll piss some fans off as I tend to do when I post something.
But I don´t give a shit. This is my thread.
I post whatever I damn well please here.
Elvis has NOT sold one billion.
Brian Quinn

Hungary

#3 Apr 26, 2010
You cannot prove that Elvis has not sold 1 Billion or 3 Billion albums. Such information is not available to the general public and is closely guarded by the record companies.End of story.

“Philip Lean is a ****”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4 Apr 26, 2010
Brian Quinn wrote:
You cannot prove that Elvis has not sold 1 Billion or 3 Billion albums. Such information is not available to the general public and is closely guarded by the record companies.End of story.
Brian, just please ignore this yappy dog troll.

Let him rant and rave all to himself.

No one's listening, especially not on here.

Cheers.
Johnnie

Borlänge, Sweden

#5 Apr 26, 2010
And you can never prove that he has sold one billion either. Yet you do it anyway.
So youré damn right I can claim that he has not sold one billion.
Oh look what we got here.
OB comes along and posts on MY thread.
Well, well, well. I guess I should have seen that coming. You got no power here clown.
So just turn around and drag your sorry fat ass out of my thread.
Johnnie

Borlänge, Sweden

#6 Apr 26, 2010
For the record, of the record what ever the hell you want. It´s never been proven that elvis has infact sold one billion.
Why is he not listed in the guinness book of records?
I tell you why.
Because he has never sold one billion albums.
Thats why.
There is no proof of it what so ever. Just claims.
And we all know how "truthful" claims is.
There is the reason and the ONLY reason that he is NOT listed as selling one billion.
Except on elvis forums and fan pages.
Just as Beatles and MJ are listed as the best selling of all times on their own sites.
Take your head out of your ass, come back to reality and get a clue.
There is no billion.
Johnnie

Borlänge, Sweden

#7 Apr 26, 2010
But hey the billion claim is not the stupidest shit people have bought into.
I mean there are other things who topps it.
Even though they are very few.
Like Observer thinking that he or she or it actually has power in MY thread. Funniest shit I´ve heard all day.
smoov1

Lake Villa, IL

#8 Apr 26, 2010
Why are You hatin on Elvis? Thats the real question here.
Johnnie

Borlänge, Sweden

#9 Apr 26, 2010
Fact is I´m not hating on anyone.
I´m just saying the man has not sold one billion.
Nor have the beatles or MJ for that matter.
No artist dead or alive has ever sold that amount.
It´s make believe, whishfull thinking.
A claim.
But nothing more.
There is no billion.
nina

Ottawa, Canada

#10 Apr 26, 2010
Johnnie wrote:
Fact is I´m not hating on anyone.....
if you're so concerned about people beleiving false things, why not go over to the religious forum and deal with people who beleive in dangerous untruth?

in event, go troll somewhere else
Johnnie

Borlänge, Sweden

#11 Apr 27, 2010
Another one of those.
You have something in common with religious people.
This is what elvis fans BELIEVES.
And dont you start to even try to BS your way out of it, because its not going to work.
They believe:
Elvis has sold one billion.
He has infact sold close to 2 or even 3 billion.
Elvis is alive.
Elvis was a good man when he was infact proven an asshole.
Before anyone did anything elvis did everything.
Except he didnt.
What did he do that someone else had not already done? Thats right he did nothing.
And you call religious people stupid.
Well I mean that just goes to show how stupid you are they believe in something.
And you don´t?
Totally BS.
You believe the billion which is never proven.
Regardless of how desperate you want it to be true.
Elvis has never sold one billion or two or 3.
He never will either.
And he is not alive the man is dead.
Let him rest in peace.
And he did not do everything before others did anything. He did not create something that was not already there long before he came along.
And for the record I am dealing with other people who tend to believe BS to.
But that is another story.
And yeah elvis was proven an asshole.
But what do the fans claim?
Everything bad said about the man is lies all lies.
But what the fuck do anyone of you know?
Did you know the man personally?
Hell no.
One of his lifeguards said that elvis tried to hit him once. Thinking he was all that with his karate shit. And afterwards elvis bought him a car as a way to say he was sorry.
Nice thing to do no doubt.
But to claim the man was some kind of saint is pathetic. He was no where near a saint in anyway.
Pricilla is a liar no matter what she claims.
But none of you idiots was there when the things she claimed has happen happened.
Meaning you dont know shit about it.
You think you know, you want to know.
But you dont.
That is a garandamntee.
Elvis still a great artist.
Even though he never wrote a song of his own.
Terrible dancer.
But a great singer.
In the music business a great role model for many artists. But still no billion.
And still no 2 or even 3 billion.
I´ve said it yet again and I will countinue to say it. Doesnt matter what anyone else in this forum says or does. It wont change anything.
The man has still not sold several billion.
Just a fantasy.
Yet you believe it.
And call religious people stupid.
When you are infact just as stupid yourself the difference is you dont even know it.
Johnnie

Borlänge, Sweden

#12 Apr 27, 2010
Christian people believes in Jesus.
Which has more likely existed then elvis selling even close to 3 billion.
Maybe not in the way the bible claims.
But its likely that the man has existed.
But the 3 billion yeah big chance of that happening.
A black man has a bigger shoot at joining the KKK.
As of life after death.
50/50 shot.
None of us knows if there is or if it isnt.
The chance of elvis selling 3 billion.
0/100.
Meaning I would rather go with the christians then any elvis fans any day of the week.
I once meet a cool elvis fan.
I talked to him about elvis selling several billion and he laughed it off.
And said that he knew that he had never sold that amount. Which was nice to see that some of his fans are actually smart enought to realize that.
And before you start to come down on religious people maybe you should
blame elvis to.
He was infact religious incase you missed out on that part.
What was it that he said again?
There is only one king?
And he was not talking about himself at the time.
He was talking about Jesus.
Meaning that he is really stupid aswell?
Isn´t that what you just said?
And yet you idolize the man to the point where every single bad thing said about him is lies.
And everything good is true.
To believe that is to simply jump out of an airplane without a parashoot.

“Philip Lean is a ****”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#13 Apr 27, 2010
smoov1 wrote:
Why are You hatin on Elvis? Thats the real question here.
Just ignore him, Smoov.

Don't buy into this rididulous thread.

“Philip Lean is a ****”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#14 Apr 27, 2010
nina wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're so concerned about people beleiving false things, why not go over to the religious forum and deal with people who beleive in dangerous untruth?
in event, go troll somewhere else
Ignore him Nina, please.

You're only adding fuel to his blind hatred.
Johnnie

Borlänge, Sweden

#15 Apr 27, 2010
Well will you look at that the babysitter is here.
Tell me OB what do you actually know about elvis?
Not much.
Your claims:
Elvis one billion and counting. Bluff.
Elvis 15 million albums last year alone. Bluff.
So I´m thinking you are nothing more then a desperate kid who wants to know things about the king of rock n roll so badly you make it all up.
How come you haven´t posted in the day elvis died thread? Oh yeah I forgot you wure not born until about 20 years after he died.
And how come you still post in this thread?

“Philip Lean is a ****”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#16 Apr 27, 2010
* ridiCulous thread
Johnnie

Borlänge, Sweden

#17 Apr 27, 2010
And still its not as ridiculous as you claim to be 40 plus. That on the other hand is the biggest joke on this entire forum.
nina

Ottawa, Canada

#18 Apr 27, 2010
Observer Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore him Nina, please.
You're only adding fuel to his blind hatred.
yes, I suppose getting to him examine his motives is too much to ask

which certainly indictates a teenager, or an impossibly immature adult

not worth responding to any further
Johnnie

Borlänge, Sweden

#19 Apr 27, 2010
My motive is clear but you all fail to realize that.
Low IQ would be the reason why.
Elvis simply has not sold one, two or three billion albums. That is the motive.
Anyone who is smart could tell that from the get go.
For you on the other hand it took several weeks.
Good job.
Johnnie

Borlänge, Sweden

#20 Apr 27, 2010
This is for all of you stinking asses who likes elvis and tries to start shit.
You like elvis?
Well then elvis your sorry ass out of my thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Because Elvis never did an overseas tour Sat Little monster 4
Elvis Presley and Kathy Westmoreland. (Feb '08) Fri Elvis fan 142
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
Your Dislike for Priscilla (Aug '08) Jun 21 love 974
Extra in home Alone (Mar '08) Jun 21 love 323
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
elvis as actor Jun 20 Ananass 1
More from around the web