Gladys & Elvis - Pictures
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
becky

Courtice, Canada

#42 Jan 29, 2008
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Becky you just pick on me, and your posts don't even make sense.
LOL funny l thought that about your posts too.
becky

Courtice, Canada

#43 Jan 29, 2008
EP4LYF wrote:
<quoted text>I FIND BECKYS POSTS TO BE QUIET INTERESTING ACTUALLY! AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD HER ACCUSE ELVIS OF ANYTHING BAD. SHE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS THAT NOT EVERYONE IS A LIAR THAT WAS AROUND ELVIS.
Thank you very much, so nice to have someone see the way i do on things.
Lee

United States

#44 Jan 29, 2008
becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much, so nice to have someone see the way i do on things.
You don't think about my posts, Becky. You just react to them in anger and don't think about the things I say or the questions I ask.
EP4LYF

Mount Martha, Australia

#45 Jan 29, 2008
becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much, so nice to have someone see the way i do on things.
YOUR WELCOME! LEE LIKES TO THINK THAT EVERYONE IS A LIAR AND ONLY SHE KNOWS THE TRUTH.
Lee

Redmond, WA

#46 Jan 29, 2008
EP4LYF wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR WELCOME! LEE LIKES TO THINK THAT EVERYONE IS A LIAR AND ONLY SHE KNOWS THE TRUTH.
I don't think that everyone is a liar. Only the bimbos who claim they slept with Elvis and Elvis' employees.
Doris Torres

Corona, NY

#47 Jan 29, 2008
"Lee"

I don't think that everyone is a liar. Only the bimbos who claim they slept with Elvis and Elvis' employees.

Lee, and you would have turned down the
opportunity to have Elvis Presley's male appendage
thrust into your yearing vagina.

Lee, whatever, however, whenever, Elvis wanted
you to do, you would have done.

You're just jealous of the "bimbos".
Stop lying to yourself, Lee.

You kicked out your boyfriend, because
he called Elvis "fat boy".

Please, who are you kidding.
Lee

Redmond, WA

#48 Jan 30, 2008
Doris Torres wrote:
"Lee"
I don't think that everyone is a liar. Only the bimbos who claim they slept with Elvis and Elvis' employees.
Lee, and you would have turned down the
opportunity to have Elvis Presley's male appendage
thrust into your yearing vagina.
Lee, whatever, however, whenever, Elvis wanted
you to do, you would have done.
You're just jealous of the "bimbos".
Stop lying to yourself, Lee.
You kicked out your boyfriend, because
he called Elvis "fat boy".
Please, who are you kidding.
I hate them because they dirty his name.

Oh, by the way we don't need you any more Doris. Now we have Becky.
EP4LYF

Point Cook, Australia

#49 Jan 30, 2008
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that everyone is a liar. Only the bimbos who claim they slept with Elvis and Elvis' employees.
WHY WOULD THEY BRAG ABOUT BEING WITH ELVIS' EMPLOYEES LOL
honeybee

Plano, TX

#50 May 20, 2010
you need to take a drink yourself sister and leave my family alone!
sofrania

Australia

#51 Feb 12, 2012
Gladys was a fine person, kind and responsible with her son and husband. Her brother Johnny died. Her sister Rhetha died from burns in an accident. Elvis's brother died. She nearly died having her twins. Life was hard. To Elvis she was sacred. She certainly earned his highest respect. She was also a very good seamstress, cook and singer, provider and protector. Just because she reportedly got into the alcohol doesn't mean she has to be exploited. Elvis thought she was holy.
gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

#52 Feb 12, 2012
sofrania wrote:
Gladys was a fine person, kind and responsible with her son and husband. Her brother Johnny died. Her sister Rhetha died from burns in an accident. Elvis's brother died. She nearly died having her twins. Life was hard. To Elvis she was sacred. She certainly earned his highest respect. She was also a very good seamstress, cook and singer, provider and protector. Just because she reportedly got into the alcohol doesn't mean she has to be exploited. Elvis thought she was holy.
AGREE
neche

Piedmont, OK

#53 Apr 17, 2013
what year was glady's presley diagnosed and what year did she die? just concerned, my husband died 18 months after he was diagnosed.
AlwaysONMyMind

Corinth, MS

#54 Sep 12, 2016
I have always felt like elvis was molested by his mother. They had more of a husband/wife relationship rather than a mother/son! She was the reason elvis was all screwed up in the head, and tried to kill his pain and block the memories of his mother whith drugs! I fully believe elvis would have lived a long and happy life, had he had a good mother and not a control freak pedophile!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burial Plots at Graceland (Aug '09) Sep 19 Hollywood 81
if this man who is uber uber king doesn't emula... Sep 14 real thomas duh s... 1
sirius 19. why is that more important than 74, ... Sep 13 cia jami rose 141... 1
Poll Did Priscilla Love Elvis? (May '08) Sep 10 California Girl 104
Crazy Little Thing called Love (Jul '08) Sep 2 e-fan 16
News Would you pay $1.2-million for this car? (Jan '11) Aug 31 Truth Seeker 14
Elvis was a Closed Homosexual (Aug '07) Aug 28 Tina 1,366
More from around the web