ginger Alden star in a movie OBVIOUSL...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim

Voorhees, NJ

#24 Dec 26, 2012
MsDalton wrote:
Wow - I guess since it's been 35 years this back and forth UNSURE stuff is a waste of time. I love watching all Elvis's old concerts and his you tube recordings.
I guess my New Years resolution will be to quit caring who he loved first, if he wanted marriage to any WOMAN and who he loved last, GEESH. I kinda think he fell in love awfully easy, then likewise got OUT OF LOVE just as easy due to boredom.
A genius is easily bored and I think it is obvious Elvis was a genius. This is what I choose to think
Elvis' could really bring it when he wanted to. Notice when he sings "Hurt" how he went full out and didn't even come close to cracking.

Lee

Carpinteria, CA

#25 Dec 29, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the point, Fatty.
I am a fan, and I KNOW this never happened.
You haven't had time in two years to find it? Please.
Not one reference ANYWHERE to it - not a single picture, book reference, fan site, website, biography, other fans ... NOTHING!!!
Absolutely nothing. Not even an off-hand reference, or even a passing mention.
It.
Never.
Happened.
So yeah, you go right ahead and contact AP, AAP or any news service - you will not find it, because it does not exist.
If you didn't make it it up, fine ... then you are simply mistaken.
No, I am not mistaken.
King Elvis

Merrylands, Australia

#26 Dec 29, 2012
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>No, I am not mistaken.
If NO ONE ON EARTH can remember it, and there are NO REFERENCES AT ALL TO IT ANYWHERE ... then yes, Fat Lee, you are mistaken.

If you are not mistaken, then you made it up ... and said it so often in your head, you've actually started believing it.

This press conference never happened.

End of story.

Until such time as you can show us any reference to it, STFU.
MsDalton

Charleston, WV

#27 Dec 30, 2012
King -

You are a fan - alright of priscilla - not Elvis Presley - you need to start a thread about bashing elvis or something - not pretend you are a fan.
King Elvis

Merrylands, Australia

#28 Dec 30, 2012
MsDalton wrote:
King -
You are a fan - alright of priscilla - not Elvis Presley - you need to start a thread about bashing elvis or something - not pretend you are a fan.
Shut up, you stupid irrelevant cow.

I have been an Elvis fan for 40 years.

I am no fan of Cilla's at all; but I will defend her, and anyone, against lies and false accusations.

(And no, Fat Lee, nothing in EWH or the other MM books have been shown to be lies. Quite the opposite, in fact).
MsDalton

Charleston, WV

#29 Dec 31, 2012
King - so who says the books were lies? Even if true and they really wanted to help Elvis - WHY DIDN'T THEY WRITE THE BOOK before Vernon let them go and say to HECK with the job - they loved Elvis and wanted him to see the "light" and "change".

You are delusional yourself if you don't think they did it for money first and revenge second. Nothing to do with saving Elvis.

Heck they could have resigned and went on NATIONAL TV and verbally exposed Elvis as long as they could back it up and oh yes, of course, admit they too were taking drugs and let them and Elvis all get arrested - then they'd all have gotten dried out at one time??? Then lived happily ever after due to being clean and starting out new.
King Elvis

Merrylands, Australia

#30 Jan 1, 2013
MsDalton wrote:
King - so who says the books were lies? Even if true and they really wanted to help Elvis - WHY DIDN'T THEY WRITE THE BOOK before Vernon let them go and say to HECK with the job - they loved Elvis and wanted him to see the "light" and "change".
You are delusional yourself if you don't think they did it for money first and revenge second. Nothing to do with saving Elvis.
Heck they could have resigned and went on NATIONAL TV and verbally exposed Elvis as long as they could back it up and oh yes, of course, admit they too were taking drugs and let them and Elvis all get arrested - then they'd all have gotten dried out at one time??? Then lived happily ever after due to being clean and starting out new.
Who says the books were lies?

Er, have you read ANY of Lee's posts?

And I never said the EWH book wasn't written, at least in part, in anger. I am on record in this forum saying that.
MsDalton

Charleston, WV

#31 Jan 1, 2013
King

wiggle out from things now huh? So PART ANGER, but mainly to show Elvis the light - but would not resign to SAVE A LIFE ???

haha - yeah right -
King Elvis

Surry Hills, Australia

#32 Jan 1, 2013
MsDalton wrote:
King
wiggle out from things now huh? So PART ANGER, but mainly to show Elvis the light - but would not resign to SAVE A LIFE ???
haha - yeah right -
What part of "I am on record in this forum saying that" did you miss previously?

You're almost as stupid as Lee.
MsDalton

Charleston, WV

#33 Jan 2, 2013
All posters notice how King always has to have soomeone to be rude to, but he won't answer questions like he accuses others of hahahaha.

Many times he ha said the MM wrote the book to hope Elvis would "realize he needed help", but they sure didn't worry about it til they were fired and not on the payroll - so of course to them it didn't matter if he went on tours, etc. at all then - and that BOOK certainly stopped the last tour in more ways than one I think....

and the movie about a rock singer named ELI was subject here anyway hahahahahheheheh
King Elvis

Merrylands, Australia

#34 Jan 2, 2013
MsDalton wrote:
Many times he ha said the MM wrote the book to hope Elvis would "realize he needed help",
Feel free to point out anywhere I said this WITHOUT making reference to the boys' anger at the same time.

Take your time.

You have the Lee Disease: putting words into people's mouths when they didn't say them.

Epic fail once again, dear.
MsDalton

Charleston, WV

#35 Jan 12, 2013
The anger "king admitts" the MM felt was an afterthought to SAVING THE KING.

They were fakes if they'd keep taking his money yet WANTING TO DO SOMETHING LIKE WRITE A BOOK hoping it would help him to stop taking medicine. They saw him going down down down for a few years before they were "let go" and supposedly Elvis told Vernon to let them go for a month and give them some money - I HAVE NO REFERENCE - I don't write down the thousands of comments I read on here hahahahehe
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

#36 Jan 12, 2013
MsDalton wrote:
The anger "king admitts" the MM felt was an afterthought to SAVING THE KING.
They were fakes if they'd keep taking his money yet WANTING TO DO SOMETHING LIKE WRITE A BOOK hoping it would help him to stop taking medicine. They saw him going down down down for a few years before they were "let go" and supposedly Elvis told Vernon to let them go for a month and give them some money - I HAVE NO REFERENCE - I don't write down the thousands of comments I read on here hahahahehe
They did so much more than that, from the early 70s on, but Elvis was way beyond help.

You're full of shit, and you have no idea what you're talking about, especially when it comes to the MM.
summer girl

Johnson City, TN

#37 Apr 11, 2013
Ginger Alden has been trashed all these years when in fact she is the one woman who was loyal to him and now his memory for over 35 years. I hold great respect for her and wished she and Elvis could have married, because she and her family were the only decent people he had around him.
March

Hoppers Crossing, Australia

#38 Oct 26, 2014
I think Priscilla was pregnant when she married Elvis as you are pregnant for 40 weeks which equals 10 months. Google it if you don't believe me
Tony In Memphis

Brownsville, TN

#39 Jan 14, 2015
MsDalton wrote:
OMG
Have you guys watched any of this movie? Anybody who had any good feelings toward Ginger Alden should abhor her now. Wow - this was a terrible, terrible, movie and though Elvis is not named - it is obvious she is trying to make money off his name and keep PRISCILLA out of it / Lisa - She's not the sweetheart many think if she thought this was a good movie to be in, thats for sure. It is making fun of Elvis absolutely,
UGH
Did you read her entire book? She was already in the contract BEFORE she knew about the real context of the movie. She admits, naively, that she jumped in without knowing the business.
Cut the woman some slack. I don't think she tried to cash in on Elvis. Hell, she waited 37 years to write the book.
Tony In Memphis

Brownsville, TN

#40 Jan 14, 2015
summer girl wrote:
Ginger Alden has been trashed all these years when in fact she is the one woman who was loyal to him and now his memory for over 35 years. I hold great respect for her and wished she and Elvis could have married, because she and her family were the only decent people he had around him.
I agree with you 100%. Very nice comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ginger Alden selling engagement ring (Oct '09) 13 hr Morrisamorris 286
I miss TCB-World Gallery (Oct '13) Fri cliff 6
Elvis Presley Quiz - Answer 10 Questions May 22 ugur 1
Memphis Mafia May 22 Wrong 4
Back Staircase Hidden Room (Apr '07) May 22 Elvis Rules 14
NIne year old Elvis fan May 21 Elvis fan 2
Elvis' good friend, Joe Esposito, is requesting... (Aug '12) May 19 Linda 40
More from around the web