did elvis really die in graceland?

Posted in the Elvis Presley Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ghettogirl

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2008
i mentioned this in another conversation. i met a lady that i took care of while she was ill. she told me he was dead before he got to graceland and they pronounced him did there. she told me many things, including the fact that she knew him, and oddly enough, i believed what she had to say. i would love to share and ask questions to somebody who might know some things.
Musiclover13

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2008
ghettogirl wrote:
i mentioned this in another conversation. i met a lady that i took care of while she was ill. she told me he was dead before he got to graceland and they pronounced him did there. she told me many things, including the fact that she knew him, and oddly enough, i believed what she had to say. i would love to share and ask questions to somebody who might know some things.
Yes of coarse Elvis died in Graceland. Everybody knows that. Jeesh, for once can we talk about something else besides Elvis's death or how many children Elvis had because those are the only topics that are ever posted on here these days. Sorry I'm not putting this on you Ghettogirl but it does get annoying and it also seems like the long time members like Tcb-girl, complicated ladie, Katia , MauricePcugan, and Charla don't come on her any more. Oh yeah I forgot to mention Natlie who seemed to disappear.
ghettogirl

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2008
i was raised an elvis fan. i could name that tune in one note on the guitar. so i know most people think he died in graceland. my father was an impersonator so i know more than most about elvis, at my age, and you must be the daughter of an elvis fan that is my age. good to see. but i just ran into this site while researching, because the lady i met had no reason to lie to me. so i am doing research. if i am boring you than maybe someone else can comment and would be interested in what she told me. i sure don't want to turn out like the last discussion that i just read. boring and not about elvis. thanks
ghettogirl

United States

#4 Nov 3, 2008
i guess those long time members are probably the ladys i would enjoy talking too. thats too bad. i think things look like they have gotten too political in your recent discusions.
Musiclover13

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2008
ghettogirl wrote:
i was raised an elvis fan. i could name that tune in one note on the guitar. so i know most people think he died in graceland. my father was an impersonator so i know more than most about elvis, at my age, and you must be the daughter of an elvis fan that is my age. good to see. but i just ran into this site while researching, because the lady i met had no reason to lie to me. so i am doing research. if i am boring you than maybe someone else can comment and would be interested in what she told me. i sure don't want to turn out like the last discussion that i just read. boring and not about elvis. thanks
Sorry I do want to talk about it but its been kinda annoying to see this guy name Gordo fighting with dolbyscat about if Elvis had any other children besides Lisa. So are you saying that your thirteen just like me or you older? Cool your father is an impersonator. What is his name?
ghettogirl

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2008
no i am probably your mother's age. i have 2 boys close to your age. they are elvis fans ofcourse because i am and there grandfather was. so i figure one or both of your parents are elvis fans. my father died at age 42 yo. so he is no longer around. elvis always helps to keep his memories alive. so i was just so excited to hear everything this little old lady had to say when she told me she knew elvis. of course she didn't think he was all that hot, like the rest of the girls back then. all i can do is tell you the things she told me. couldn't tell you if they are really true. but i am a believer until someone else changes my mind i suppose.
ghettogirl

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2008
Musiclover13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I do want to talk about it but its been kinda annoying to see this guy name Gordo fighting with dolbyscat about if Elvis had any other children besides Lisa. So are you saying that your thirteen just like me or you older? Cool your father is an impersonator. What is his name?
well, just realized how to use the reply button.read earlier entry

“'So I keep singing a song'-EP”

Since: Feb 08

Whitehouse

#8 Nov 3, 2008
Musiclover13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes of coarse Elvis died in Graceland. Everybody knows that. Jeesh, for once can we talk about something else besides Elvis's death or how many children Elvis had because those are the only topics that are ever posted on here these days. Sorry I'm not putting this on you Ghettogirl but it does get annoying and it also seems like the long time members like Tcb-girl, complicated ladie, Katia , MauricePcugan, and Charla don't come on her any more. Oh yeah I forgot to mention Natlie who seemed to disappear.
Hi :) I am still around, just most of the time I read but don't post as much because of what you said exactly. I think almost any topic regarding Elvis is interesting, well MOST any topic, but some of them I just don't respond too and you know the ones I mean I'm sure. I agree w/you about those two fighting back and forth, wish they'd just email each other instead of posting here about whatever they hate each other for. I always come here at least a few times a week to read the posts and see if there is anything I want to respond to or join in a 'discussion' about--this board is still my fav. but it's changed so, so much. that won't last forever, I know... there's still some good folks here and I know TCB girl has been busy with politics she said, also I think family members were sick and she's been busy. I started a full time job last week so I can only read/post early in the mornings.Or late at night.
Alot of times, I'd do 'elvis surfing'(like most of us probably, just looking around on the internet and that would almost always bring to mind something I wanted to post about) but I haven't had as much time to do that lately. I'll probably never 'leave' the forum, I am just waiting for some intersting topics, like you said. Or I will start a new thread as soon as I can like I used to when I had more time...those who want to respond/add their thoughts,comments, will, those who want to be mean will, and those who want to continue posting about the same old thing will.(I like gordo I just don't like reading the same thing on every single post he makes and I know you feel the same)It doesn't take long for that to get old...really old!!
I am going to bed, up way too late tonight. but I did want to respond and say I agree w/you but also that I'm still here ;) i am glad you have stayed, too. Eventually though... people will indeed leave and go elsewhere to other forums where more interesting 'new' topics are being posted & discussed...:( would hate to see that happen. then it would just be gordo and his enemy here alone together arguing LOL....oh well..have a good night, till next time!
armywife killeen texas

Temple, TX

#9 Nov 4, 2008
i living in fort hood texas,his house was for sale couple months ago.talking the house he use to rent during his army days.i love that house i took pictures inside with a realtor .i wish found a way to posted here.i a huge ,fan of elvis his always on my mind ,also im a armywife,poroud of my husband overseas.love my husband,elvis is a special one.
Lee

United States

#10 Nov 4, 2008
ghettogirl wrote:
He had been in Graceland for many hours. I think she meant he was dead before he got to the hospital and they pronounced him dead there.

How did this lady claim to know him?
Lee

United States

#11 Nov 4, 2008
Musiclover13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Music Lover, I have always said this: it isn't what IS being posted that's the problem, it is what ISN'T being posted. We can always ingore the posts that don't interest us. The problem is, nothing is being posted that interests you. I think the ones that left left because of that.
Why don't you post about the things that DO interest you, and you will probably get answers.
Problem is, Elvis has been dead for thirty years +, and will NEVER do anything again. It's a wonder people are still talking about him at all any more.
Seems the people who took over have just decided to never promote him. They bought him just to let him die.
Lee

United States

#12 Nov 4, 2008
ghettogirl wrote:
no i am probably your mother's age. i have 2 boys close to your age. they are elvis fans ofcourse because i am and there grandfather was. so i figure one or both of your parents are elvis fans. my father died at age 42 yo. so he is no longer around. elvis always helps to keep his memories alive. so i was just so excited to hear everything this little old lady had to say when she told me she knew elvis. of course she didn't think he was all that hot, like the rest of the girls back then. all i can do is tell you the things she told me. couldn't tell you if they are really true. but i am a believer until someone else changes my mind i suppose.
Why don't you tell us what she said?
Lee

United States

#13 Nov 4, 2008
charla wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi :) I am still around, just most of the time I read but don't post as much because of what you said exactly. I think almost any topic regarding Elvis is interesting, well MOST any topic, but some of them I just don't respond too and you know the ones I mean I'm sure. I agree w/you about those two fighting back and forth, wish they'd just email each other instead of posting here about whatever they hate each other for. I always come here at least a few times a week to read the posts and see if there is anything I want to respond to or join in a 'discussion' about--this board is still my fav. but it's changed so, so much. that won't last forever, I know... there's still some good folks here and I know TCB girl has been busy with politics she said, also I think family members were sick and she's been busy. I started a full time job last week so I can only read/post early in the mornings.Or late at night.
Alot of times, I'd do 'elvis surfing'(like most of us probably, just looking around on the internet and that would almost always bring to mind something I wanted to post about) but I haven't had as much time to do that lately. I'll probably never 'leave' the forum, I am just waiting for some intersting topics, like you said. Or I will start a new thread as soon as I can like I used to when I had more time...those who want to respond/add their thoughts,comments, will, those who want to be mean will, and those who want to continue posting about the same old thing will.(I like gordo I just don't like reading the same thing on every single post he makes and I know you feel the same)It doesn't take long for that to get old...really old!!
I am going to bed, up way too late tonight. but I did want to respond and say I agree w/you but also that I'm still here ;) i am glad you have stayed, too. Eventually though... people will indeed leave and go elsewhere to other forums where more interesting 'new' topics are being posted & discussed...:( would hate to see that happen. then it would just be gordo and his enemy here alone together arguing LOL....oh well..have a good night, till next time!
There's still hope. Gordy's fingers could get tired. Or he could get arthritis in them. Or, he could accidently chop them off in the garbage disposal or...there's still hope.

“....may God bless you, Adios”

Since: Jul 07

Viva Las Vegas

#14 Nov 4, 2008
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>There's still hope. Gordy's fingers could get tired. Or he could get arthritis in them. Or, he could accidently chop them off in the garbage disposal or...there's still hope.
LOL There's always hope.:)
Good to see we can keep our sense of humor among the chaos around here a good deal of the time.

Viva Las Vegas

#15 Nov 4, 2008
charla wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Charla,

Glad you could find work in these difficult times.
My mom passed away in late July so I am not doing eldercare anymore. Now the election is done and the people have spoken....I will be back around Elvising again now and then.:) Lee is right in that there isn't a lot NEW to discuss but I still like to hang out with people that have deep love for ELVIS in their hearts.

Viva Las Vegas

#16 Nov 4, 2008
ghettogirl wrote:
ghettogirl....sounds like their might be some confusion or misunderstanding going on. Elvis was already DEAD at Graceland. I he was worked on at worked at Graceland, in the ambulance, and at First Baptist....hoping against hope.

How old is your friend? I ask because I wonder if she is of the age she might have some Alzheimers or age dementia and she is getting confused with what she is telling you or you are not hearing her correctly?
ghettogirl

Bangor, ME

#17 Nov 5, 2008
TCB-girl wrote:
<quoted text>
ghettogirl....sounds like their might be some confusion or misunderstanding going on. Elvis was already DEAD at Graceland. I he was worked on at worked at Graceland, in the ambulance, and at First Baptist....hoping against hope.
How old is your friend? I ask because I wonder if she is of the age she might have some Alzheimers or age dementia and she is getting confused with what she is telling you or you are not hearing her correctly?
WELL, SHE IS 60 YO. SHE WAS NOT DEMENTED BUT I SUPPOSE SHE COULD HAVE BEEN CRAZY. I KNOW HER HISTORY BECAUSE I WAS HER NURSE. JUST SUBJECT JUST CAME UP BECAUSE I TOLD HER I WANTED MY ASHES SPREAD NEAR HIS GRAVE SITE. SHE THOUGHT I WAS NUTS. SHE PROCEDED TO TELL ME THAT HIS ASHES WERE IN A VASE OR SOMETHING ON PRISCILLA'S MANTLE, NOT IN GRACELAND. SO FROM THERE, I DRILLED HER. SHE HAD AN ANSWER FOR EVERYHTING. SHE SAID HE DIED IN A HOTEL IN PORTLAND. THEY FLEW HIM HOME. AND THEY PRONOUNCED HIM DEAD A LONG TIME AFTER THEY KNEW. IF HE DID GO TO THE HOSPITAL THERE HE WAS DEAD WITH RIGAMORTIS WHILE THEY TRIED TO RECESITATE HIM. YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BELIEVE OR NOT BUT SHE SAYS SHE WAS ONE OF HIS GUARDS. THIS IS JUST WHAT SHE TOLD ME. I ASKED HER HOW SHE MANAGED TO GET THAT JOB AND SHE STATED THAT SHE WAS IN THE MILITARY AND THAT THERE WEREN'T MANY OPTIONS BUT "NAM" BACK THEN. SHE SAYS SHE WAS 75 FEET FROM HIS HOTEL ROOM WHEN HE DIED. SO SURE SHE REALLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION. I JUST THINK IT IS VERY INTERESTING. IT SEEMED I WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE WHO KNEW HIM PERSONALLY, NOT ONE OF US (A HUGE FAN) SHE SPOKE OF HIM AS IF HE WERE AN AVERAGE GUY JUST PUTTING ON A GOOD SHOW. "IT WAS ALL A SHOW" BUT HE WAS AN O.K. GUY, NOT GREAT. SURE I HAVE NO PROOF. BUT I WILL BELIEVE IT I SUPPOSE UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE CHANGES MY MIND. WHICH MAY NOT HAPPEN?
ghettogirl

Bangor, ME

#18 Nov 5, 2008
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell us what she said?
READ MY LAST COMMENT. THANKS. OH, I FORGOT I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO USE CAPS. sorry
ghettogirl

Bangor, ME

#19 Nov 5, 2008
i just noticed, i am on a different computer and the address came up portland. not there. only 15 miles from the house. maybe because i entered the site differently.
ghettogirl

United States

#20 Nov 6, 2008
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>He had been in Graceland for many hours. I think she meant he was dead before he got to the hospital and they pronounced him dead there.
How did this lady claim to know him?
well
obviously you people must have more interesting things to talk about besides elvis. i thought this was the sight to go to but i am guessing not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 5 hr RICK 12,911
Maybe Elvis didnt lose his wedding ring at the ... (Dec '10) 11 hr Tisha 9
Poll Why you hate Priscilla (Aug '08) Sun Elvis fan forever 25
Linda Hood Sigmon dead? (Mar '12) Apr 19 Netlace 84
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Apr 19 Manny T 53,068
News 'Elvis Presley--The Searcher' HBO doc seeks the... Apr 17 100 percent on th... 5
did elvis rape priscilla (Feb '10) Apr 17 Lbg 409