Elvis Presley Forum.

“Elvis News Ireland”

Since: Sep 07

Swords, County Dublin.

#2 Feb 6, 2012
I am slowly but surely getting to grips with the huge amount of fascinating and first hand informtion about Elvis experienced by REX.

His excellent forum has great potential as other Elvis Forums decline.

http://irelandtoo.blogspot.com

“Elvis News Ireland”

Since: Sep 07

Swords, County Dublin.

#3 Feb 7, 2012
See elvismomentsintime link above. A great forum.
maurice

Clontarf, Ireland

#4 Feb 17, 2012
It's going from strength to strength.

Treasure trove of Elvisology.
elvisjrsinfo solargord

Nanaimo, Canada

#6 Mar 31, 2012
MauricePColgan wrote:
I am slowly but surely getting to grips with the huge amount of fascinating and first hand informtion about Elvis experienced by REX.
His excellent forum has great potential as other Elvis Forums decline.
http://irelandtoo.blogspot.com
-- Elvis forums need to go after tangible results on the unfinished Elvis Legacy business.. Elvis family has shown they avoid any allegations of Elvis fathering other children. Avoid disclaim & try to avoid.. while fighting to keep DNA hidden & not available. Reason is they know what we know.. about 9 Elvis births took place hidden & negotiated away by Colonel Tom Parker..who did not tell Elvis about these births..like Elvis Jr. Read the Will Elvis changed just b4 dying..also listen to "Pieces of my life" it is a plea to find what was blown away or hidden away. His children? Who here would ever think Elvis would abandon a mother of his child or his child ..if he knew.?$ibling$ R very real, one is Elvis Jr of $ibling$ & others R on the net.. Let Elvis forums do what needs to be done & stop swallowing the EPE line.. it is wrong.$ibling$ R See so much more at " elvisjrsinfo " @ you tube. over 100 video's & interviews on GREATEST Elvis Story Never told. Gordo
Dylan Gill

Stevenage, UK

#7 Jun 18, 2012
I don't know if anyone is interested but I am selling a portrait I created of Elvis on eBay. I just wanted to share this with as many Elvis fans that I could.
Thanks,

Dylan.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elvis-Presley-The-K...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why you hate Priscilla (Aug '08) 11 hr Elvis fan forever 25
Linda Hood Sigmon dead? (Mar '12) Apr 19 Netlace 84
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Apr 19 Manny T 53,068
News 'Elvis Presley--The Searcher' HBO doc seeks the... Apr 17 100 percent on th... 5
did elvis rape priscilla (Feb '10) Apr 17 Lbg 409
News 'Elvis Presley: The Searcher' aims to restore t... Apr 17 Ltp 3
Elvis Presley and Kathy Westmoreland. (Feb '08) Apr 15 Anonymous 145