"elvisjrsinfo" Elvis Jrs story-should...

"elvisjrsinfo" Elvis Jrs story-should have it's own thread?

Posted in the Elvis Presley Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Penticton, Canada

#1 Dec 2, 2010
I agree it should have it's own site, and it does at YOU TUBE.." elvisjrsinfo" - 50 video's with interviews done at one of our homes in South Okanagan Valley.. The reason this site is important is "So many Elvis Fans" Have NO idea and do not know about Col. Tom Parker hiding the births, even from Elvis Presley, himself. How unfortunate for the children, and for Elvis because he would have loved every one of them... had he known.. He did learn.. and changed his Will to include them... I am sure Vernon, Knew they existed... I think that is why he abdocated being Executor.. to Elvis Presley's divorced ex-wife.. She did not know.. so did not need to look... Vernon knew... so it really would have been wrong.. for him to ignore.. his living Granchildren.. It was a illegal act that kept and keeps these living off-spring, and the EPE not releasing the DNA.. So as none of the claimants can show the world they really where fathered by a KING.. Go to "elvisjrsinfo" @ YOU Tube... over 50 vids for your information..$ibling$ R real and alive and on YOU TUBE.. "elvisjrsinfo" - Lots more to come at that site... we be here too...Gordo..

Since: Jul 08

KELOWNA

#2 Dec 2, 2010
For three years you have infected every thread on this site with your bullcrap theories, I doubt that anybody cares if you start yet another thread. Try making the promise that you will show us the evidence, or answer the questions, now that may get some attention.

“Philip Lean is a ****”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#5 Dec 2, 2010
dolbyscat wrote:
For three years you have infected every thread on this site with your bullcrap theories, I doubt that anybody cares if you start yet another thread. Try making the promise that you will show us the evidence, or answer the questions, now that may get some attention.
My advice to you and everyone on here is to just IGNORE THIS FOOL.

He is a troll, nothing more; desperate for people to listen.

Like all trolls, he infects forums and websites because of that desperation.

He doesn't have the decency to leave this ELVIS FORUM to REAL ELVIS FANS in peace.

He already has his own website and YouTube channel, which I'm sure some people visit, and yet he continues to pathetically waste his time and ours by posting on here.

Not one reader on here is interested in what he has to say; nor does anyone believe his ridiculous tale. Posting here is a waste of time, and not one extra person will be directed to his sites because of what he does here.

Not one person has written their support for him on here. Not one. But that won't stop him.

Nothing will, sadly. He's chosen Topix as his platform to rave, and there's nothing we can do about it.

He doesn't realise that coming on here does his cause no good whatsoever.

Worst of all, he has no comprehension of just how offensive his work is to Elvis' fans and friends, and how he's helping to ruin the great legacy of Elvis Presley.

Elvis and his fandom have a hard enough time maintaining credibility, and this sad troll has no idea of just how negative his work is.

It's hard to fully hate Gordo, because there are - all kidding aside - some serious mental issues with him. No sane person could write those semi-literate posts. I know that the people of Kelowna are very aware of him, and his genuine madness. He's the joke of the town, as you know. And, deep down, he knows it.

He's a desperate, lonely troll, nothing more.

So I say again, to you and everyone, just don't waste any more of your time by responding to him.

Let him rant and rave, and simply skip over each and every one of his posts. It's ironic that he asks if the Fat Boy stuff should have its own thread, when his intention is to keep polluting this forum with multiple threads on the SAME SUBJECT over and over and over. If he kept it to ONE THREAD, fair enough. But he won't have the guts or decency to do this. You'll notice that he's the only one adding to his own threads, with several screen names.

We've been having the same conversations for years. We ask for proof, and he can never provide anything direct. He avoids the DNA issue as "too expensive and complicated". He can't provide any documents, and all he has is Fat Boy's word that all this is true. He believes it, and nothing will change his mind.

So, finally, I say again: just ignore him.

(And now, settle back, and wait for the inevitable, illiterate, paranoid response from the troll).

Please, everyone, just ignore him.
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Penticton, Canada

#6 Jan 12, 2011
Good news Elvis Jr and the $ibling$ story now have 60 video's with interviews and songs , covers originals and some of Elvis jrs fathers songs..too.. go to the site "elvisjrsinfo@youtube " and enjoy the true story of the Elvis births hidden by Colonel Tom Parker.. even Elvis did not know how many? with whom? or when his children where born .. want to meet some.. go to "elvisjrsinfo@youtube " for more.. interviews in first 6 (six) video's (oldest) go and enjoy all true $ibling$..

KELOWNA

#7 Jan 12, 2011
elvisjrsinfo You Tube wrote:
go to the site "elvisjrsinfo@youtube " and enjoy the true story of the Elvis births hidden by Colonel Tom Parker.... want to meet some.. go to "elvisjrsinfo@youtube " for more.. interviews in first 6 (six) video's (oldest) go and enjoy all true $ibling$..
Really!All I see is ONE FAT FREAK, waving his "Elvis" drivers license. No sign of the other $ibling$....What a FAKE and a SCAM.
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Penticton, Canada

#8 Jan 13, 2011
dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>Really!All I see is ONE FAT FREAK, waving his "Elvis" drivers license. No sign of the other $ibling$....What a FAKE and a SCAM.
-- We have them.. U just have to watch as the GREATEST ELVIS STORY (true) that has never been told.. will unfold - now we have good DNA contacts that want to work with us.. especially after warning & rescuing them from the fools and idiot bin at the door.. get lost.. U do nothing..U mean nothing your entertaining is over.. U lost long time ago.. when u ran out of arguements cause I answered all quesltions..$ibling$ you tube site is growing every day and the under forty's are coming on strong.. that is our market Elvis fans R to far lost in Denial.. new songs.. new day.. get new glasses.. U don't see very well either.. Dumb & blind.. I said Dumb & Blind.. oh deaf too.. one big looser.. eh? " elvisjrsinfo@youtube" over 60 video's with interviews, new original songs, cover tunes and some of Elvis Jrs fathers songs. go and check it out..it will show U how blinded these fools are.. "elvisjrsinfo@youtube " enjoy this is true story ..$ibling$ R very real.. alive and talented check it out over 41,000 folks have already.. in two years.

“elvisjrsinfo@you tube- $ibling$”

Since: Nov 09

Vancouver Island BC.. Nanaimo

#9 Feb 18, 2011
More songs.. More information on the living births of Elvis Presley, left behind and hidden by Colonel Tom.. enjoy the songs.. originals..and covers of his fathers..songs.. Elvis Presley Jr is one of the $ibling$ left but not discovered..by the world .. but I and others know 100% that he is a living son of Elvis Presley SR.. more at "elvisjrsinfo@youtube " enjoy.. this amazing and true story .. So the site is there.
Gordoisafake

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#10 Feb 18, 2011
Get lost FREAK...no-one here is interested.

“elvisjrsinfo@you tube- $ibling$”

Since: Nov 09

Vancouver Island BC.. Nanaimo

#11 Feb 18, 2011
Oh fake lil scardy kat.. John Moody .. hiding again..from everyone who can not stand to respond to him.. fake name, fake life .. we all know who not wanted U dipstick... climb back in your hole U get run over out here U dumb ass.. still hiding from your shadow pretending to be girls.. looking for little ones eh? John Moody been chased from every site he has been on.. and he runs real fast when confronted too.l.little twerp. Get outta here goof..
elvisjrsinfo-You Tube

Penticton, Canada

#12 Apr 1, 2011
Elvis Jrs story is told at it's own site.. listen to Elvis jr tell it at $ibling$.. page at our "elvisjrsinfo@youtube " .. over 70+video's and interviews with Elvis Jr.. from my home in South Okanagan Valley.. enjoy ..$ibling$ R very real.. Elvi Jr is a Elvis child.. but it is the music that united the fans,enjoy "elvisjrsinfo@youtube "
imdonewithitall

Spring, TX

#13 Apr 16, 2011
elvis only had one son
elvisjrsinfo-You Tube

Penticton, Canada

#14 Apr 17, 2011
imdonewithitall wrote:
elvis only had one son
-- Which one R U talking about.. U fiqure just one... eh? He is still hidden .. right.. like the others.. and the other daughter like Wynonna Judd.. did U know that..?

KELOWNA

#15 Apr 17, 2011
elvisjrsinfo-You Tube wrote:
<quoted text>-- Which one R U talking about.. U fiqure just one... eh? He is still hidden .. right.. like the others.. and the other daughter like Wynonna Judd.. did U know that..?
Gordo, give it up, nobody believes on bit of your pathetic story. You simply continue to make yourself look like an idiot...which of course you are.
elvisjrsinfo-You Tube

Penticton, Canada

#16 Apr 17, 2011
dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>Gordo, give it up, nobody believes on bit of your pathetic story. You simply continue to make yourself look like an idiot...which of course you are.
- U still around dip-stick..did U get out of jail.. RCMP..still watching.. U one sick person..eh. Stalking is only for real looser's.. U mean nothing, U do nothing.. go find Lost and move .. U not needed anywhere.. U made over 3,000+ posts.. never got one thing right.. not one support'r U the goof.. Goof.. get lost..no one notice.. meanwhile over 50,000 folks at "elvisjrsinfo@youtube " ... & U have nothing..even Your childish stupid puppet show using my 21stcentury/Wolf name.. U never had one original idea, U must plaggerize everything including my photo of diana that u use to hide your cowardly person behind.. U fool. U only laughing material.. and a missing patient .. idiot.. "elvisjrsinfo@youtube "..$ibling$ R very real.. over 70+ videos.. U can not even send up any photo.. idiot..U have no opinion that counts..jerk.$ibling$ is very true.. & Oprah Winfrey Network and the Wynonna Judd show will anounce.. IMO within a year that her father is Elvis Presley.. very few know this.. I am one.. U can wait & see dipstick.

KELOWNA

#17 Apr 18, 2011
<quoted text>-Wynonna Judd show will anounce.. IMO within a year that her father is Elvis Presley.. very few know this.. I am one.. U can wait & see dipstick.
She will not announce that her Father is Elvis, she has already announced the FACT that her Father is Charles Jordan (deceased). This is NOT opinion, it came from Miss Judd's own mouth....You Gordo are a mis-guided FOOL.
elvisjrsinfo-You Tube

Penticton, Canada

#18 Apr 18, 2011
dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>She will not announce that her Father is Elvis, she has already announced the FACT that her Father is Charles Jordan (deceased). This is NOT opinion, it came from Miss Judd's own mouth....You Gordo are a mis-guided FOOL.
-- Wrong again.. as I explained earlier..but will repeat.. Show us a photo of Charles Jordan..? Even Wynonna could not find one.. she asked viewers on one of the show's if anyone had a photo of Charles Jorden..? Wow.. Mom never saved one..eh?- On Larry King .. Wynonna admitted her sister Ashley told her who her birth sperm doner was.? Charles Jorden.. Naomi.. has not confirmed that ? Nor has any photo's & does not apparently want to tell Wynonna who her father really was. Why would Naomi not Confirm Charles.. Jorden..? When she confirms it .. I will consider it..? but until then.. I feel this is a Elvis Presley child, she knows it.. and the world will soon learn from the mother.. I believe within a year.. on the Oprah Wynfry network - We have sent them information for two years, on $ibling$.. I think they got the message now. RCA who sighned the JUDD's I believe also know.. so just watch..(well U can hold your breath) but..$ibling$ R real.. we punching the dam, & it is leaking now.. your opinion does not matter..?
$ibling$ the Rockumentary- changed your life.. eh? U seen it once & it consumed you every day for 3 yrs.. so I may have to get waiver's signed...("elvisjrsinfo@y outube") with over 60 video's & interviews..for you to see the GREATEST ELVIS STORY- Never Told.$ibling$..

KELOWNA

#19 Apr 18, 2011
<quoted text>- U have nothing..even Your childish stupid puppet show using my 21stcentury/Wolf name..
This goes to show just how bad Gordo is at researching his topics. The puppet show, that Gordo is refering to is nothing to do with me, and the guy who does it, has been posting his video's for longer than Gordo has had a computer. Had Gordo just done the smallest amount of research (one click of his mouse) he would have discovered this. Instead he posted an insane rant on a completely innocent persons site, and the guy is simply a kids entertainer, and has been for many years. How he links this to me is beyond comprehension. Maybe its just his paranoia.....Get back on the meds Gordo. By the way how is Shirley keeping??
elvisjrsinfo-You Tube

Penticton, Canada

#20 Apr 19, 2011
dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>This goes to show just how bad Gordo is at researching his topics. The puppet show, that Gordo is refering to is nothing to do with me, and the guy who does it, has been posting his video's for longer than Gordo has had a computer. Had Gordo just done the smallest amount of research (one click of his mouse) he would have discovered this. Instead he posted an insane rant on a completely innocent persons site, and the guy is simply a kids entertainer, and has been for many years. How he links this to me is beyond comprehension. Maybe its just his paranoia.....Get back on the meds Gordo. By the way how is Shirley keeping??
-- U wrong again.. all there is to it. Shirley is fine.. at 82.. did U want her bra..or what? for your NINA act...just continueing to grow at the "elvisjrsinfo@youtube " site.. Shirley is in several videos.. keep watching.. three years now for you everyday.. U addicted to my works.. cool changed your life $ibling$ did eh.. now over 70 videos at the "elvisjrsinfo@youtube " site go see for yourself..$ibling$ R real.. Wynonna is a Elvis Child.. everyone see shortly.. OK.

KELOWNA

#21 Apr 19, 2011
<quoted text> Shirley is fine.. at 82.. did U want her bra..or what?.. OK.
Wow! You truly are one real Sicko Gordy....It was just a polite question..LOL.
elvisjrsinfo-You Tube

Penticton, Canada

#22 Apr 19, 2011
dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! You truly are one real Sicko Gordy....It was just a polite question..LOL.
-- Have no use for you or your 3,000+ warped opinion.. "elvisjrsinfo@youtube " has no use for your input.. either.. U surprized..? Wow..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Elvis stamp features a more toned-down King... 4 hr Tupelo fans 2
Last train to Memphis Sun Little monster 2
Elvis was a Closed Homosexual (Aug '07) Jun 30 Nick 1,356
Linda and Ginger speak on Elvis . (Sep '07) Jun 29 Joe 132
elvis snap shot [just waking up coming out of h... (Apr '10) Jun 28 Jessica 17
Cher turned down a date with Elvis (Feb '08) Jun 28 Sarah 28
Elvis - SPD-22 (May '11) Jun 27 MotorCityPaPa 2
More from around the web