|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

Just saying wrote:
To me he Looks Like Robert de Niro...with elvis teeth made to order that are to big for his face ,
I watched an interview with shawn and red roberts...and he trys so hard to be like Elvis..always showing his Elvis teeth.
I feel sorry for this guy cause he wants to be Elvis presley. he says in the interview ( it's not a bad thing to look like Elvis ) But he doesn't though he thinks he does . Nobody can be like another person just act like. Elvis died trying to live up to his image..just remember at the end of the day Elvis died Aug 16th 1977 and be yourself ..Best of Luck !
I agree as i have said before it's disgusting to see these people try and be Elvis.
todd the bod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

I'm an elvis tribute artist, and have seen shawn klush in concert
He looks the same to me, I'm a huge elvis fan and thank shawn for putting together a great show, it inspires me.
Pretty close to the real thing.

“....may God bless you, Adios”

Since: Jul 07

Viva Las Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Helllloooo..........of course he has...do you have two eyes?
Pat R

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Heck yes he has had rhinolasty and a lot of mouth work to make his teeth look like Elvis' beautiful teeth. Died hair and eyebrows and lashes
gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

They can spend all the time and money thy want but they will never be Elvis. There was only one and he's gone.The magic died with the man in 1977!
keith

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

In the 1990's I tried my hand at Impersonating Elvis and on a Local Level was pretty successful....I know longer do it ....saying that.... I try to keep up with the new guys...I recently...saw an interview on YouTube with Shawn Klush. I to think he did something....I saw it in his smile...past photo's don't look the same....Make up or surgery....Man..does he look like Elvis!!!!!
ElvisGirl1970

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

It's not a matter of what he looks like. Anyone can look like Elvis if they wanted to, right? It's amazing what a little makeup and Blue/black hair can do to you. At the end of the day, it's a number of things that does the job, or you can just say: It's the PACKAGE. I think Shawn, is one heck of a sexy Elvis Tribute Artist, and recently when he did his performance in Australia, it blew me away totally. He is certainly in my books, simply amazing. I can't wait to see him again, back down under. Hurry back Shawn, if you happen to read this. <<33
Brilliant, simply Brilliant..:D..
ElvisGirl1970

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

ElvisGirl1970 wrote:
It's not a matter of what he looks like. Anyone can look like Elvis if they wanted to, right? It's amazing what a little makeup and Blue/black hair can do to you. At the end of the day, it's a number of things that does the job, or you can just say: It's the PACKAGE. I think Shawn, is one heck of a sexy Elvis Tribute Artist, and recently when he did his performance in Australia, it blew me away totally. He is certainly in my books, simply amazing. I can't wait to see him again, back down under. Hurry back Shawn, if you happen to read this. <<33
Brilliant, simply Brilliant..:D..
I forgot to add this. So it'd be a separate quote. My point in all this is, I don't think he had surgery. But even if he did, so what? It's not a crime to do it. And if this is what makes him happy, then so be it. Regardless of whether he did or not. Why question it? Why not just accept it? He does and will do a terrific job, singing/performing giving us 150% no matter what. So don't judge him for his looks, and what he has done, but look at him as a human being who wants to accomplish something for us, the ELVIS FANS. A lot of us never got the chance to meet and real Elvis, so we should be grateful the we've not only got Shawn who does a damn good job. But also a zillion other Elvis tribute Artists out there. You're doing a great job guys. And keep going. <<33
the ultimate Elvis

Defiance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

shawn should be a man and step down and tell how him and the so called judges rigged the 2007 competition in memphis and cheated Trent Carlini out of winning the competition Trent won 36 percent of the votes on the front page of the US Today and even Donny Edwards placed above shawn who got 9 percent a far cry from winning and footage speakes for itself anyone thats a true Elvis fan knows shawn couldn't carry Carlini's water bottle sorry to piss on your cornflakes but the truth stands shawn couldn't even get into the next best thing out of the 125 Elvis ETA's that entered so whats up with that shawns good at cheating but still should be man enough and step down and tell what really happened that day in memphis
Ed Williams

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Trent Carlini isn't in the same league as Shawn Klush. While Trent struggles to keep some semblance of a gig going in Vegas, Shawn tours the world and is universally recognized as the #1 Elvis tribute artist. When you're reduced to conspiracy theories with no tangible proo,f what you end up with is yet another jealous of Shawn wanna-be.
laugh a min

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Shawn Klush he likes things perfect.... had his teeth done its his living so money is coming in so he will try to change his look to look like elvis ...

think hes rather creepy ugly lookin elvis so let him be change that ugly face
MsDalton

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

I watched a recent youtube of Shawn and was shocked that he favored more than Elvis than in the past. Still seems like he just can't get high enough for songs like HURT, it's now or never, etc.(But not many can) He has probably invested a ton of money to do his tours and traveling, so he deserves to be paid well, he works for it. If doing surgery made him feel better - fine with me.

Though NOBODY, NOBODY has before, now or ever will look as gorgeous as Elvis and talk with the same silky voice and have the same beautiful smile and lip curl....
al king

Colton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

long live shawl klush
MsDalton

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Speaking of ETA's. Has anyone here went to you tube and watched a guy named Bouke - MY GOSH - he is beautiful - with brown hair, beautiful eyes and what a voice - HE GETS THE HIGH NOTES DONE so so well - not perfect like Elvis but close. Also he has a little elvis moves and dances a little and crinkles his nose when he sings some - BUT HE DRESSES in regular clothes.

I think he's a Dutchman, but I look for him to become the greatest ETA - he has sang at Graceland and the reviews stated he looked kinda embarressed when he got a standing ovation and screaming after one of his songs - he did look suprised. He's wonderful. I think many of the eta's and impersonators do invest money and time and do enjoy their jobs and I listen to them too. Another guy named Terry (Stafford) I beleive is older than Bouke and doesn't dance or act like Elvis at all BUT HE BELTS THEM OUT also.

So you don't have to look at somebody that looks like Elvis unless you want to.

Also, in a couple of interviews, I did notice that Shawn, does the LIP curle a lot and stutters a little and is indeed playing Presley when he's not on stage. Why I don't know.
talented

Mill Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

He is a great impersonator. I think the band doesn't get the credit they deserve?
Why--hasen't their been another Elvis? I don't know, but I know. I still can't
figure out why anyone likes Justin Bieber?
A fan of Shawn Klush

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Linda from PA wrote:
I have seen Shawn perform many times and he is definitely the best ETA ever! He is a genuinely nice and caring person. If he did have plastic surgery, so what! He is entitled to do whatever he pleases and if it is to make him look more like Elvis - that's his business! It does not take away from the professional and talented performer that he is.
I totally agree with you, he is the best impersonator I have ever seen, it's like being right up close with Elvis!! He is fantastic
Lee

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Do any of these guys have a history of being Elvis fans since they were kids?

Does anyone know their history as Elvis fans?
luvelvis

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Lee

Sure you can answer that question or King Elvis could hahahehe
Lee

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

luvelvis wrote:
Lee
Sure you can answer that question or King Elvis could hahahehe
No, because I never liked or followed Elvis tribute artists until Andy Kaufman. But I like Andy Kaufman because of other reasons besides just Elvis. And I know that he really loved Elvis since he was a small child.
john

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

if you look at older pictures of Shawn, and look at new pictures, you can see he did something to his nose, and that's no make up job, his nose was wider, nose job!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of107
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Elvis Presley Forum right now

Search the Elvis Presley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 58 min Octopus 12,734
New Elvis book: "Channeling Elvis" 2 hr AllenW 3
Priscilla Presley Reaches Out to Addicts (Jun '06) 8 hr Prufex 3,554
Elvis Presley or Freddie Mercury: Who is the ul... (Jan '09) 8 hr Prufex 28
Priscilla Presley showcases her youthful good l... (Apr '13) 9 hr Prufex 101
Did Priscilla Love Elvis? (May '08) 9 hr Prufex 101
Michael Jackson is more talented than Elvis Pre... (Jul '09) 9 hr Prufex 205
•••
•••