Elvis was a phedophil
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Jul 07

Sabac, Serbia

#1 Jul 19, 2007
Yes he was. He had had hard childhood and was inclined to menal disorders even in his
teens he was suffering depression. He showed unnormal devotion to his mother, that led to psychical incest. Later he turned to phedophilia. When he met Priscilla she was 14,and everyone knows theres a big difference between 14 and 16 years old, it's normal to date a boy at 16 but at 14 you're still a child. Priscilla behaved like real child writing to Elvis " call my daddy, he will let me go, call daddy". And all those phedopils online going on phedophilia
sites watching photos of naked young girls or if someone is courageous to chat with them to use them in real world for sex, but no one would seriously date them and marry them later like Elvis did. Elvis surpassed them all. God fearing and shy at the beggining of his career, later he turned to big ego macho assosiated with Memphis mafia. If you watch his videos you'll see the big difference from Love Me Tender performance in 1956 and later on he was older, he was self- confident and energetic. He was too much into Christanity and was religious fanatic,he felt like Jesus helping poor. He was also effeminate spending too much time in front of the mirrors. All in all he had more psyhical disorders than just one. Now Sandy, Lee, Aron will accuse me I.'m not Elvis fan, yes I am, i like Elvis but he was insane.
TCB-girl

Antelope, CA

#2 Jul 19, 2007
NOoooooooooooooooooooooo YOU'RE insane!!!!!!!!!! Get a life you moron.
Lee

Redmond, WA

#3 Jul 19, 2007
Cristalle wrote:
Yes he was. He had had hard childhood and was inclined to menal disorders even in his
teens he was suffering depression. He showed unnormal devotion to his mother, that led to psychical incest. Later he turned to phedophilia. When he met Priscilla she was 14,and everyone knows theres a big difference between 14 and 16 years old, it's normal to date a boy at 16 but at 14 you're still a child. Priscilla behaved like real child writing to Elvis " call my daddy, he will let me go, call daddy". And all those phedopils online going on phedophilia
sites watching photos of naked young girls or if someone is courageous to chat with them to use them in real world for sex, but no one would seriously date them and marry them later like Elvis did. Elvis surpassed them all. God fearing and shy at the beggining of his career, later he turned to big ego macho assosiated with Memphis mafia. If you watch his videos you'll see the big difference from Love Me Tender performance in 1956 and later on he was older, he was self- confident and energetic. He was too much into Christanity and was religious fanatic,he felt like Jesus helping poor. He was also effeminate spending too much time in front of the mirrors. All in all he had more psyhical disorders than just one. Now Sandy, Lee, Aron will accuse me I.'m not Elvis fan, yes I am, i like Elvis but he was insane.
Crystal, you can't be an Elvis fan. In your first post, you even said Elvis and Priscilla met in the 50's. You don't even know the most elementary information about him. There is no pedophilia in talking on the phone. Elvis didn't bring her over here till years later. And I never heard of anyone being called a pedophile when he married the girl and made her filthy rich! He was only 11 years older than her anyway! That is not an unusual difference in age! I had relationships where there was 13 years difference and there was nothing wrong with that! It makes the girl feel safe and protected.

“"God is above religion"”

Since: Dec 06

Niddrie, Australia

#4 Jul 19, 2007
Cristalle wrote:
Lol.. youre funny girl :) Your so clueless you are quite laugfable.
TCB-girl

Antelope, CA

#5 Jul 19, 2007
Yep.....her post definitely had me roflmao at the fable!!!
Lee

Redmond, WA

#7 Jul 19, 2007
TCB-girl wrote:
Yep.....her post definitely had me roflmao at the fable!!!
Look, if you people keep saying "roflmao" Mike is going to think he's popular. Isn't his head big enough as it is?

Sabac, Serbia

#8 Jul 19, 2007
Elvis was conceited from the start of his career, when I look to his photos he always
had that stiff neck and ignoring, full of pride. He knew he was something special.
Something like this

http://www.elvisphotos.com/gallery/detail.asp...
Lee

Redmond, WA

#9 Jul 19, 2007
Cristalle wrote:
Elvis was conceited from the start of his career, when I look to his photos he always
had that stiff neck and ignoring, full of pride. He knew he was something special.
Something like this
http://www.elvisphotos.com/gallery/detail.asp...
Wow. You think that's conceited? I think it's sexy.

What do you mean, he knew he was something special? He WAS something special!
MIKE THE ONLY PELVIS LOL

AOL

#10 Jul 19, 2007
Cristalle wrote:
HAVE MERCY. ROFLMAO. AND YA'LL THOUGHT I WAS BAD?! ROFLMAO. LET ME HEAR HOW MUCH YOU LOVE MIKE COME ON LADIES LET ME HEAR IT? ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO :):)
MIKE THE ONLY PELVIS LOL

AOL

#11 Jul 19, 2007
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Look, if you people keep saying "roflmao" Mike is going to think he's popular. Isn't his head big enough as it is?
ROFLMAO. LEE IM LIKING YOU MORE AND MORE. I SEE HOW MUCH YOU MISS ME. ROFLMAO :)
ENM

Warren, MI

#12 Jul 19, 2007
Cristalle wrote:
STOP SHOOTING UP YOUER NAME. IT IS BAD FOR YOU. STAY AWAy FROM THE LABS ,AND DRUG HOUSES TOO!!!!!
Micky

United States

#13 Jul 19, 2007
Cristalle wrote:
Elvis was a phedophil? How dare you come on this forum and call Elvis a breath mint!
Lee

United States

#14 Jul 19, 2007
Cristalle wrote:
My guess is that you are some preacher from some religious website.
ENM

Warren, MI

#15 Jul 19, 2007
Micky wrote:
<quoted text>Elvis was a phedophil? How dare you come on this forum and call Elvis a breath mint!
MICKY, Slip your self another micky.

Sabac, Serbia

#16 Jul 19, 2007
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>My guess is that you are some preacher from some religious website.
Do I sound like a preacher... no I'm female.
ENM

Warren, MI

#17 Jul 19, 2007
ISN'T THAT THE FRENCH SPELLING FOR PEDDLE PUSHERS? ELVIS NEVER TOCHED THEM IN HIS WHOLE LIFE.
TCB-girl

Antelope, CA

#18 Jul 19, 2007
ENM wrote:
ISN'T THAT THE FRENCH SPELLING FOR PEDDLE PUSHERS? ELVIS NEVER TOCHED THEM IN HIS WHOLE LIFE.
Do girls wearing them count?:D ;)
Lee

Redmond, WA

#19 Jul 20, 2007
Cristalle wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I sound like a preacher... no I'm female.
Well, Cristalle, you have come on here and convicted Elvis of so much, and so much of your information is wrong!
Lee

Redmond, WA

#20 Jul 20, 2007
Cristalle wrote:
Crystal, where do you get the idea that there was physical incest? The only person who has ever said that was Dee Presley, Elvis' stepmother whom Elvis disliked(and for good reason).

I will say the same thing here that I said about the adultery charges. The only people who would know something like that would be the two people in the bedroom! It is a ridiculous charge. Dee Presley persued Elvis and ended up with the old man. Then, supposedly, she jumped Elvis in the kitchen, and of course was rejected.
She got nothing in her divorce settlement, and Elvis left her nothing in his will. So she had plenty to be bitter about, and plenty of reason to get even and to try to make money off Elvis by making such ridiculous charges.

Course, when this awful book and probably movie comes out, innocent little Priscilla and her daughter Lisa, who are the only ones who could sue for slander for Elvis, won't. They just spend his money....
Jan

UK

#21 Jul 20, 2007
Micky wrote:
<quoted text>Elvis was a phedophil? How dare you come on this forum and call Elvis a breath mint!
ignore this moron. its such a stupid title - just to get everyone going, which it obviously has done. dont give this pratt the attention he/she wants..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elvis convention weekend 8 hr Arncliffe hotel 1
Philip Lean Elvis Son 10 hr Herman 9
Because Elvis never did an overseas tour Jun 25 Little monster 4
Elvis Presley and Kathy Westmoreland. (Feb '08) Jun 24 Elvis fan 142
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
Your Dislike for Priscilla (Aug '08) Jun 21 love 974
Extra in home Alone (Mar '08) Jun 21 love 323
More from around the web