Elvis was a Closed Homosexual
Lee

Los Angeles, CA

#1358 Apr 8, 2013
2kingsdaughter wrote:
Oh Lord, here we go again.
Well, if you don't want me to answer them addresss your comments to them.
Jennifer

Memphis, TN

#1359 Apr 28, 2013
I believe it! Every word, he was gay!
Paul

United States

#1360 Apr 28, 2013
Elvis was not gay, nor bi.
The evidence is overwhelming.
Johnny Cash was as straight as they come and he said "Elvis had a mission when we toured in the 50s to see how many girls he could make, he did pretty good!"
There are some things so absurd its not worth the time really to debate.
Some in the gay community have tried to associate Elvis with that lifestyle like its a prize outting for their cause.
The US Constitution gives people the right to choose their sexual orientation-but not the right to smear someone (especially those who have died) with something untrue, on either side of the equation.
People should remember that.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1361 Apr 28, 2013
Paul wrote:
Johnny Cash was as straight as they come and he said "Elvis had a mission when we toured in the 50s to see how many girls he could make, he did pretty good!"
Some in the gay community have tried to associate Elvis with that lifestyle like its a prize outting for their cause.
The US Constitution gives people the right to choose their sexual orientation-but not the right to smear someone (especially those who have died) with something untrue, on either side of the equation.
I suppose the person who started this thread meant to say "closet", but anyway, I agree with your statement. The man was as straight as an arrow. I think what threw people off and still does, was his undeniable beauty. Men aren't usually described as "beautiful", yet he was and still is today. It also has to do with his charisma. People couldn't quite put a label on it because they didn't understand it. I've often said that I believe it was a gift that God gave him and people were just drawn to him. Men and women. Women were attracted, and the men just wanted to be near him. Some of the guys in the MM have said that they were with a lot of girls just because Elvis could get them and the guys could date them. But others said that it was his friendship. They'd never known anyone so loyal, and many of them never will again. It was the HS that they were attracted to, but most of them weren't aware of that, with the exception of people like JD Sumner. JD knew that Elvis, for all of his worldly appearances, was still a Godly man.
Lee

Carpinteria, CA

#1362 Apr 29, 2013
2kingsdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose the person who started this thread meant to say "closet", but anyway, I agree with your statement. The man was as straight as an arrow. I think what threw people off and still does, was his undeniable beauty. Men aren't usually described as "beautiful", yet he was and still is today. It also has to do with his charisma. People couldn't quite put a label on it because they didn't understand it. I've often said that I believe it was a gift that God gave him and people were just drawn to him. Men and women. Women were attracted, and the men just wanted to be near him. Some of the guys in the MM have said that they were with a lot of girls just because Elvis could get them and the guys could date them. But others said that it was his friendship. They'd never known anyone so loyal, and many of them never will again. It was the HS that they were attracted to, but most of them weren't aware of that, with the exception of people like JD Sumner. JD knew that Elvis, for all of his worldly appearances, was still a Godly man.
You are right about one thing. "Handsome" was never a strong enough word to describe Elvis. I have heard many people describe Elvis as "beautiful" and he was. Not handsome. Beautiful.
Lee

Carpinteria, CA

#1363 Apr 29, 2013
Paul wrote:
That's right, Paul. "The US Constitution gives people the right to choose their sexual orientation-but not the right to smear someone, especially those who have died with something untrue".

That's why I say that the slander and libel laws that used to protect the dead as well as the living should be put back on the books. As things stand now, you can say absolutely anything about Elvis because slander and libel laws do not protect the dead.

That's one of the reasons I have been called "crazy" so many times on here. Because I think slander and libel laws should protect the names of the dead as well as the living.

As far as gay people and Elvis go, I got curious once, and went on the "gay and lesbian" topix forum and asked gay men if they like Elvis and they all said NO!!

What's wrong with them????
Lee

Carpinteria, CA

#1364 Apr 29, 2013
Not only are they gay, but they don't even have good taste in men!!

Location hidden

#1365 Apr 29, 2013
Sometimes I just laugh and shake my head in bewilderment! "What's wrong with them?"!!! Oh the irony and the ignorance. I am both amazed and astounded by it all. Lee, did you ask "them" why they don't like him?
Lee

Carpinteria, CA

#1366 Apr 29, 2013
2kingsdaughter wrote:
Sometimes I just laugh and shake my head in bewilderment! "What's wrong with them?"!!! Oh the irony and the ignorance. I am both amazed and astounded by it all. Lee, did you ask "them" why they don't like him?
No, but one of them mentioned that they thought he was a homophobe, and that maybe he was gay but didn't know it, etc. I thought about posting back, "If he was gay and admitted it, what good would it do him when gay men don't like him?"

Location hidden

#1367 Apr 29, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>No, but one of them mentioned that they thought he was a homophobe, and that maybe he was gay but didn't know it, etc. I thought about posting back, "If he was gay and admitted it, what good would it do him when gay men don't like him?"
That's just silly. Elvis was actually friends with Liberace. I don't believe he was a homophobe, just that he was quite straight. I'm not a homophobe, but I don't want a lesbian coming on to me. At the same time, I'm also married and don't want other men coming on to me either. Back in the day, gays were so closeted that people like Liberace would never admit to his being gay. He knew his career would be over. So E likely didn't want to be mistaken for being gay either. Much was made over the fact that E was a flashy dresser, wore makeup off stage, and that he had turned down sex with Natalie Wood. Perhaps he just didn't want to do the deed with someone who was so "experienced".
Melvis

UK

#1368 May 25, 2013
Elvis was NOT gay he loved women sexually 100% NOT men. All these made up rumours silly people making things up even after all these years nearly 36 years its ridiculous. These people have sad lives making things up after the greatest showman of all time has left this earth to sing to his mam and dad again.
Elvis

Lowville, NY

#1369 May 27, 2013
Shame on all of you! Elvis was NOT gay in any way, shape or form!~~~

Location hidden

#1370 May 27, 2013
Why even continue this thread? The person who started it was an idiot. Closed??? Maybe closet or closeted ...not closed.

Location hidden

#1371 May 27, 2013
Oh yeah...he was not gay. The man was straight as an arrow.

“www.thepresleyas signment.com ”

Greensburg, KY

#1372 Jul 5, 2013
Is this thread supposed to be a joke? Elvis is a Christian and would never go against the laws of God. God tells us that homosexuality is an abomination.
Dolbyscat

Chilliwack, Canada

#1373 Jul 26, 2013
The Presley Assignment wrote:
Is this thread supposed to be a joke? Elvis is a Christian and would never go against the laws of God. God tells us that homosexuality is an abomination.
Uh huh!!So Mickey Moran is not simply a nut-job...he is a religious nut-job. His thinking defies logic, there are plenty of so called Christians who are homosexuals, there are more than a few of them who are priests. I don't believe Presley was a Homo, he liked little girls too much.

Location hidden

#1374 Jul 26, 2013
Dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>Uh huh!!So Mickey Moran is not simply a nut-job...he is a religious nut-job. His thinking defies logic, there are plenty of so called Christians who are homosexuals, there are more than a few of them who are priests. I don't believe Presley was a Homo, he liked little girls too much.
You got to love us Christian nut jobs! He didn't have anything to do with little girls you weenie.
Dolbyscat

Chilliwack, Canada

#1375 Jul 26, 2013
2kingsdaughter wrote:
<quoted text>You got to love us Christian nut jobs! He didn't have anything to do with little girls you weenie.
Elvis Presley had a penchant for young girls, deny all you want, the evidence is overwhelming. Hey but it's ok ...I don't think Christianity specifically outlaws it...
Dolbyscat

Chilliwack, Canada

#1376 Jul 26, 2013
PS...You will notice...(if you care to look) that I did not use the phrase "christian nut-job")

“www.thepresleyas signment.com ”

Greensburg, KY

#1377 Jul 26, 2013
Dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>Uh huh!!So Mickey Moran is not simply a nut-job...he is a religious nut-job. His thinking defies logic, there are plenty of so called Christians who are homosexuals, there are more than a few of them who are priests. I don't believe Presley was a Homo, he liked little girls too much.
There is a big difference between being religious or being Christian. I only worship the one true God. There may be homosexuals that claim to be Christian but they can't be true Christians because God says it's wrong. No, Elvis was not homosexual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird things you didn't know about Elvis Tue Hectic Times 10
ginger alden book (Jun '11) Mon fitz 210
News Elvis Presley's smothering mother could have be... Jan 14 Elvis Dead 6
elvis' eye color (Feb '08) Jan 13 Karen 122
elvis and real brother jesse (May '11) Jan 10 Kiraraandfamily 52
News Priscilla Presley: 'There Will Never Be Another... (Sep '07) Jan 10 Kiraraandfamily 200
Elvis Presley or Freddie Mercury: Who is the ul... (Jan '09) Jan 10 Kiraraandfamily 42
More from around the web