Elvis Presley's Son & Lisa's brother
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#90 Dec 24, 2012
Dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>No Gord, Jr says himself that he was doing Elvis songs at 16 years of age, and according to his own site, and the word of his manager, he was told Elvis was his father at age 18 not 21. This story has just too many discrepancies.
Maintaining a lie consistently over time is a hard thing to do...
elvisjrsinfo youtube

Sidney, Canada

#91 Dec 24, 2012
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Maintaining a lie consistently over time is a hard thing to do...
-- I have a feeling how U learn'd that..? I won't ask..? but tell me more.. I know nothing about such actions..? How long did U suffer through.. Yours..? Karma Sucks.. so they tell.. me.. just Suck it up..stop whinning.. No sympathy for liars. did U find one fact.. in any of Elvis Jrs statements.. in first 6 video's. at " elvisjrsinfo"..? I mean Elvis Jr says a lot.. then sings over 100+.. Of coarse I took all the photo's.. did interviews.. concerts.. recordings.. Put it all together.. answered over 3,000+ questions.. & U have done What..? Do U shave? " elvisjrsinfo on You tube.. has the SiblingS story.. U make my day.. LOL.. funny
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#92 Dec 25, 2012
elvisjrsinfo youtube wrote:
<quoted text>-- I have a feeling how U learn'd that..? I won't ask..? but tell me more.. I know nothing about such actions..? How long did U suffer through.. Yours..? Karma Sucks.. so they tell.. me.. just Suck it up..stop whinning.. No sympathy for liars. did U find one fact.. in any of Elvis Jrs statements.. in first 6 video's. at " elvisjrsinfo"..? I mean Elvis Jr says a lot.. then sings over 100+.. Of coarse I took all the photo's.. did interviews.. concerts.. recordings.. Put it all together.. answered over 3,000+ questions.. & U have done What..? Do U shave? " elvisjrsinfo on You tube.. has the SiblingS story.. U make my day.. LOL.. funny
You have not one speck of truth, and furthermore, you don't even have anything professionally to do with Phillip Stanic. You're not going to be coordinating DNA tests or anything else because he's dropped you, long ago, like a bad habit. He didn't even let you know he'd gotten married. The truth is that he has nothing more to do with you, and you look like an idiot to still be continually shilling for him.

Think about it - you're a grown man, yet you keep putting out videos and pictures and crap of a guy who doesn't even acknowledge you exist. Personally, I think a lot of these folks are right, you're in love with Stanic and you would defend/promote him if he were convicted of child abuse or worse. And I'm starting to think you're more than a bit of the reason Stanic's "career" has tanked. Illiterate posts, wild stories with no facts to back them up, in the end the irony of all this appears to be that you've hurt "Elvis Jr." worst of all...
elvisjrsinfo youtube

Sidney, Canada

#93 Dec 25, 2012
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not one speck of truth, and furthermore, you don't even have anything professionally to do with Phillip Stanic. You're not going to be coordinating DNA tests or anything else because he's dropped you, long ago, like a bad habit. He didn't even let you know he'd gotten married. The truth is that he has nothing more to do with you, and you look like an idiot to still be continually shilling for him.
Think about it - you're a grown man, yet you keep putting out videos and pictures and crap of a guy who doesn't even acknowledge you exist. Personally, I think a lot of these folks are right, you're in love with Stanic and you would defend/promote him if he were convicted of child abuse or worse. And I'm starting to think you're more than a bit of the reason Stanic's "career" has tanked. Illiterate posts, wild stories with no facts to back them up, in the end the irony of all this appears to be that you've hurt "Elvis Jr." worst of all...
-- U should be on Comedy channel.. Dude.. U funny. I not afraid to show my face..(as U R) I know my facts.. & if U read anything on subject U would know.. I paid Jr for what I got. It was & is a one off.. I was & am not interested in rock & roll bands.. I have serious business that mean even more to our collective furtures. This is & always was a hobby I took on.. for personal reasons. Of coarse I did not believe this & I set out..unlike many other talkers.. like yourself.. with $50k & few months to prove he WAS NOT..Elvis Son. Most would just beak off like yourself. SolarGord gets things done or to the bottom of it. U need to research.. U have no idea on how Elvis Jr & I met on what terms we sign'd agreements. Yes.. he was upset.. that I would not go follow into World my Hobby. Gord solves large Energy problems..for major buildings..using passive solar control products. Now 35 years.. with my photography & travels. Elvis Jr is my kinda hobby.. U Shallow enough to think if I was not around .. then everyone would believe..& Elvis Jr would have been big.. U a riot.. Alice.. I can call U Alice..cause U in a wonderland. Irony is.. U with a shallow unresearch'd opinion.. think it counts.. again.. where do U come up with such original funny stuff.. If U finished with comedy .. try to ask a question..? U must have one..? two ? I can get u some help..? Stop guessing.. go review..(4 1st time) what Elvis Jr says about Gord.. In Video's one & two. U know where it is at.. YOU TUBE.. " elvisjrsinfo" .. just put up a new video.. called "LUV is OVER" & over.. I invested in songs..& story. Elvis Jr deserved his own life.. I have mine.. Love every minute of it.. Now for some Turduckin.. more laughs.. Did U notice Elvis Jrs birthday yesterday?- Wow.. elvisjrsinfo.. not for you.
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#94 Dec 25, 2012
elvisjrsinfo youtube wrote:
<quoted text>-- U should be on Comedy channel.. Dude.. U funny. I not afraid to show my face..(as U R) I know my facts.. & if U read anything on subject U would know.. I paid Jr for what I got. It was & is a one off.. I was & am not interested in rock & roll bands.. I have serious business that mean even more to our collective furtures. This is & always was a hobby I took on.. for personal reasons. Of coarse I did not believe this & I set out..unlike many other talkers.. like yourself.. with $50k & few months to prove he WAS NOT..Elvis Son. Most would just beak off like yourself. SolarGord gets things done or to the bottom of it. U need to research.. U have no idea on how Elvis Jr & I met on what terms we sign'd agreements. Yes.. he was upset.. that I would not go follow into World my Hobby. Gord solves large Energy problems..for major buildings..using passive solar control products. Now 35 years.. with my photography & travels. Elvis Jr is my kinda hobby.. U Shallow enough to think if I was not around .. then everyone would believe..& Elvis Jr would have been big.. U a riot.. Alice.. I can call U Alice..cause U in a wonderland. Irony is.. U with a shallow unresearch'd opinion.. think it counts.. again.. where do U come up with such original funny stuff.. If U finished with comedy .. try to ask a question..? U must have one..? two ? I can get u some help..? Stop guessing.. go review..(4 1st time) what Elvis Jr says about Gord.. In Video's one & two. U know where it is at.. YOU TUBE.. " elvisjrsinfo" .. just put up a new video.. called "LUV is OVER" & over.. I invested in songs..& story. Elvis Jr deserved his own life.. I have mine.. Love every minute of it.. Now for some Turduckin.. more laughs.. Did U notice Elvis Jrs birthday yesterday?- Wow.. elvisjrsinfo.. not for you.
"Elvis Jr." is a liar, as are you. But you want so badly to suck up to him that you'll validate anything. I'm guessing you're wanting him to see how loyal and devoted you are - for what?

Look, your videos are laughable. Just local shots and a fat, overweight guy with an Elvis hairstyle who somehow believes he's Elvis' son. And the bad thing is, it could be proven/disproven just by him. DNA testing on his own would accomplish a lot, but that will never happen, because down deep he knows he's as much Elvis's son as I am.

Gord, videos with music and pictures prove nothing. You can't show DNA results, or letters, or anything else. You're just an empty wind, still shilling for a guy who left you out to dry a long time ago.

In the end, it's really kinda sad.
elvisjrsinfo youtube

Sidney, Canada

#95 Dec 25, 2012
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
"Elvis Jr." is a liar, as are you. But you want so badly to suck up to him that you'll validate anything. I'm guessing you're wanting him to see how loyal and devoted you are - for what?
Look, your videos are laughable. Just local shots and a fat, overweight guy with an Elvis hairstyle who somehow believes he's Elvis' son. And the bad thing is, it could be proven/disproven just by him. DNA testing on his own would accomplish a lot, but that will never happen, because down deep he knows he's as much Elvis's son as I am.
Gord, videos with music and pictures prove nothing. You can't show DNA results, or letters, or anything else. You're just an empty wind, still shilling for a guy who left you out to dry a long time ago.
In the end, it's really kinda sad.
-- Dude.. do not shed tears.. for SolarGord.. It is I who hired & employ'd Elvis Jr.. to do what the investor wants. Not other way around.. he was brought to Canada multiple times.. to do what I paid for then Elvis Jr went home. Hal Wallis did not hang around Elvis.. he was an employee..for my Studio. Plus enterainment for my friends.. I hired Buffalo Springfield for a party in Ontario..at my dancehall at Musclmans Lake. U ever just do things U want to dol..for that reason.. Elvis Jr & Elvis Presley R more than that cause Laws & felony's where committed & Elvis Jr & others R still victimized by world & situation.. Gord does not worry.. or sweat over any of this.. My sweat is from solid laughing at U to dancin bears.. putting on a weak show.. U heard Elvis Jr talk about Gord on the video.. I have to say nothing. All our video's with Elvis Jr R on You Tube in America.. have been for years..so Elvis presley estate.. & others.. could not stop it.. wonder why.. DNA would stop it.. if it did not match.. but Elvis estate does not want to do that..U may not know why.. But they & I & Elvis Jr sure do Know why they do not release it.. all U boytoys would have to apolagize.. How could that happen.. Now try some good questions.. enough beaking. I will let the 100,000+ speak for itself..as we reach next for 500,000 ..$ibling$ R real.. "elvisjrsinfo" has the goods.. on Elvis births.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#96 Dec 25, 2012
elvisjrsinfo youtube wrote:
<quoted text>-- they did meet briefly in a hallway at the Hilton..in 1976 some boys he new in the kitchen open'd a back door for Philip Stanic..(Elvis jr) B4 he knew.. so he met Elvis..who in this meeting was so impressed with Elvis Jr.. He gave him a $18,000 Gold Ring to wear..off his hand. Not knowing he was giving it to his living.. lost son. elvis jr.. hear more..& share with others..the interviews..at you tube.. " elvisjrsinfo" .. over 100+ songs. enjoy $ibling$ is a True story of lost & hidden Elvis Births.. alive today - thanks for your interest..& bravery..U doing a great job.. Ms..Nanc..
I am glad that Elvis Jr. got to meet his father in person at least once. I do remember that he talked about it in one of your the videos you produced on elvisjrsinfo on utube. I think it was the first or second interview. I enjoyed all of them plus I am enjoying the songs and photos. Job well done. Last night I watched several of the newer videos and again enjoyed myself listening to Elvis Jr.'s songs. It was his birthday yesterday. I wish him a happy birthday and a marvelous New Year. I hope this year the Presley estate will make the DNA profile available to the public legally. Miracles do happen and then the children who have been told they had Elvis Presley as their father will have evidence of their parentage and not have to put up with the ridicule and disbelief of those who think are protecting their image of Elvis Presley.

[email protected] tube- $ibling$”

Since: Nov 09

Vancouver Island BC.. Nanaimo

#97 Dec 30, 2012
MS Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad that Elvis Jr. got to meet his father in person at least once. I do remember that he talked about it in one of your the videos you produced on elvisjrsinfo on utube. I think it was the first or second interview. I enjoyed all of them plus I am enjoying the songs and photos. Job well done. Last night I watched several of the newer videos and again enjoyed myself listening to Elvis Jr.'s songs. It was his birthday yesterday. I wish him a happy birthday and a marvelous New Year. I hope this year the Presley estate will make the DNA profile available to the public legally. Miracles do happen and then the children who have been told they had Elvis Presley as their father will have evidence of their parentage and not have to put up with the ridicule and disbelief of those who think are protecting their image of Elvis Presley.
-- thank U.. Ms Nancy.. I am glad U enjoy'd & have shared so many video's with friends.. All the best..$ibling$ is a true & important story for truth. It is "elvisjrsinfo" here on you tube where most info will be released.
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#98 Jan 7, 2013
Solargord wrote:
<quoted text>-- thank U.. Ms Nancy.. I am glad U enjoy'd & have shared so many video's with friends.. All the best..$ibling$ is a true & important story for truth. It is "elvisjrsinfo" here on you tube where most info will be released.
-- New video at YOU TUBE.. from & about where Elvis Jr was conceived. Back in 1961, a song..that uniquly describes what Elvis was thinking..,& rehursing.. at the time Elvis Jr was conceived.. Now over 120+ video's with interviews..& lyrics, some original.. some in other languages.. enjoy..$ibling$ is the GREATEST Elvis Story Never told. 106,000+ visitors.. Now learning more about Elvis Jr & the $ibling$.. Elvis Presley Left.. " elvisjrsinfo" check it out
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#99 Jan 13, 2013
-- elvisjrsinfo @ Youtube.. Elvis Jr explains why he not visiting with Lisa Marie. Plus new songs..up at " elvisjrsinfo" on You tube.. where $ibling$ story is told
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#100 Jan 13, 2013
elvisjrsinfo You Tube wrote:
-- elvisjrsinfo @ Youtube.. Elvis Jr explains why he not visiting with Lisa Marie. Plus new songs..up at " elvisjrsinfo" on You tube.. where $ibling$ story is told
Ummm, let me guess - Phillip Stanic is so noble he wants nothing from Elvis Presley, other than to use his name and look and songs, right?
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#101 Jan 13, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, let me guess - Phillip Stanic is so noble he wants nothing from Elvis Presley, other than to use his name and look and songs, right?
-- Elvis Jr is & always was Elvis Jr - Son of Elvis Presley.. When Hidden & illegally adopted & raised in Circus by (Illegal Immigrants)- Blood tests proved they where not parents. Sign'd to become US citizens..that they had Their baby ..Dec. 24th 1961 @ 1st Methodist Hospital. When Proven they did not. Whole conspiracy & crimes meant giving Elvis Jr a mask of a Name ..they chose Philip Stanic. Elvis Jr was still Elvis Jr.. Just disquised then..NOT Now. Cool eh?
- Since first meeting Elvis Jr & as he repeats on video #4 or $ibling$ video's on You Tube. Elvis Jr Never ever wanted any part of Elvis estate or Monies. As Elvis Jr says.. whole Estate should stay with Lisa Marie. Elvis Jr's outfits.. R different than fathers.. because Elvis Jr is different than his father. More languages.. More lifetime experiance at shows.. can sew, cook, & bottle wash. Elvis Jr does not Use a name.. He is part of a living Legend.. & Legacy that can still unfold, around the world, with the hunt ..for missing & hidden births of Elvis Presley.. the " Pieces of his Life" R everywhere..? forget Waldo..? go hear Elvis Jr tell his story.. on You Tube...from My house in South Okanagan.. BC.. "elvisjrsinfo" -$ibling$ R very real & live amongst us..$ibling$ is the GREATEST Elvis Story Never Told.. " elvisjrsinfo"
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#102 Jan 14, 2013
elvisjrsinfo You Tube wrote:
<quoted text>--

1. Elvis Jr is & always was Elvis Jr - Son of Elvis Presley.. When Hidden & illegally adopted & raised in Circus by (Illegal Immigrants)- Blood tests proved they where not parents. Sign'd to become US citizens..that they had Their baby ..Dec. 24th 1961 @ 1st Methodist Hospital. When Proven they did not. Whole conspiracy & crimes meant giving Elvis Jr a mask of a Name

2.- Since first meeting Elvis Jr & as he repeats on video #4 or $ibling$ video's on You Tube. Elvis Jr Never ever wanted any part of Elvis estate or Monies.
To wit:

1. "Elvis Jr." will always be Phillip Stanic as he can't prove otherwise. And the more you tell that silly story the more you underline that fact.

2. Stanic can't claim anything, and if he filed a lawsuit against EPE he'd be required to prove his claims. So it'll never happen.

You dodge the "if I make a claim it's my obligation to prove it" reality like a pro, Gord. Which is what you and Stanic are, shill pros.
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#103 Jan 14, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
To wit:
1. "Elvis Jr." will always be Phillip Stanic as he can't prove otherwise. And the more you tell that silly story the more you underline that fact.
2. Stanic can't claim anything, and if he filed a lawsuit against EPE he'd be required to prove his claims. So it'll never happen.
You dodge the "if I make a claim it's my obligation to prove it" reality like a pro, Gord. Which is what you and Stanic are, shill pros.
-- U wrong.. but forgiven.. being so new to everything here. Been proven... U missed it.. Elvis jr talks about it all in interviews.. "elvisjrsinfo" on You Tube
2: Stanic never wanted to claim anything ? Elvis Jr says that in Video #1 of the 1st 6 at "elvisjrsinfo" U saw that ..right.?
thanks for compliment.. I have patience.. grasshopper.. U take time U get here from there.. be brave. learn like Dolby.. every line ..of every word.. that Elvis Jr says in interviews..at " elvisjrsinfo" U be OK WE care.
Ed Williams

Greenville, SC

#104 Jan 14, 2013
elvisjrsinfo You Tube wrote:
<quoted text>-- U wrong.. but forgiven.. being so new to everything here. Been proven... U missed it.. Elvis jr talks about it all in interviews.
Gord, let me give you a little guidance here. Stanic and you have been trying since the mid-eighties to shill this "Elvis Jr." farce off to people. You haven't, the world has ruled. Working at this for that long is kinda pathetic, so I don't know that calling me a "newbie" is a very effective tactic. Using that, you're an "oldie" and still trying to convince people about "Elvis Jr's" veracity after 27 or so years - that's kinda pathetic.

Another thing - because Stanic says something in a YouTube clip means nothing. If that's evidence, then YouTube proves daily that there is or isn't a God, Area 51, Loch Ness Monster, life after death, and a zillion other topics. In fact, Stanic is a craven liar trying to profiteer off a dead rock'n'roll star. And how many different mothers has he claimed in this quest? Delores Hart? Angelique Pettyjohn? Been any others?
King Elvis

Wahroonga, Australia

#105 Jan 14, 2013
MS Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad that Elvis Jr. got to meet his father in person at least once.
Well, Elvis isn't Jr's father, and Jr never actually met Elvis.

Oh but wait, you say ... Gordo said he did, so it must be true.

Funny how neither Fat Boy nor Gordo (Fat Boy II) can give a specific date and location for this meeting, isn't it?

Oh, but you won't let a little thing like that get in the way, will you?

Now, you sit there and wait for Gordo to tell you what to say in your next post, dear. There's a good shill.
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#106 Jan 14, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Elvis isn't Jr's father, and Jr never actually met Elvis.
Oh but wait, you say ... Gordo said he did, so it must be true.
Funny how neither Fat Boy nor Gordo (Fat Boy II) can give a specific date and location for this meeting, isn't it?
Oh, but you won't let a little thing like that get in the way, will you?
Now, you sit there and wait for Gordo to tell you what to say in your next post, dear. There's a good shill.
--Elvis Presley Sr.. Is Elvis Jrs father we know that 100%. Now U still hide your name.? Hide your face ? Ms Nancy brave enough.. Gord Hamilton is Brave enough.. Our opinion has meaning & depth..Yours has shadows..inuendo & is currupted by fear of being identified. U have no presence.. so like a litte flatulance... breeze along.. U tinky..eh? bye.. Ignore us .. Look up word first this time eh?
Ed Williams

Warner Robins, GA

#107 Jan 14, 2013
elvisjrsinfo You Tube wrote:
<quoted text>--Elvis Presley Sr.. Is Elvis Jrs father we know that 100%.
Then you're 100% stupid or 100% liars. Really, until you prove this in court it really is a fairy tale, and a poorly written one at that.
King Elvis

Wahroonga, Australia

#108 Jan 14, 2013
elvisjrsinfo You Tube wrote:
<quoted text>--Elvis Presley Sr.. Is Elvis Jrs father we know that 100%.
No, you DON'T, you stupid old BASTARD!

All you have is ONE BIRTH CERTIFICATE about Stanic.

The rest of your story is just pure guesswork.

You have no DNA, no confessions, no documents, NOTHING!!!

If you know 100%, then TAKE YOUR STORY TO THE REAL MEDIA AND BLOW THE WHOLE WORLD AWAY, YOU GUTLESS PRICK!!!!
elvisjrsinfo You Tube

Sidney, Canada

#109 Jan 15, 2013
Ed Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're 100% stupid or 100% liars. Really, until you prove this in court it really is a fairy tale, and a poorly written one at that.
- We have answered all your questions.. & 4,000+ others over 4 yrs. Now all have been addressed & U say it now must be in court.. but it is a fairy tale. Try taking a Fairytale to the Kings Castle..(Elvis Forum) & let every Elvis expert.. Fan-addict & legal experts ask 4,000+ questions. Answer them to show NO holes in timelines.. who did this.. how done.. when & where .. all answered ..Must be true.. eh? even U can not find any & must resort to this sort of silly kids reply.. My comunicating get through.. was there a part of message U did not understand..? Does poor grammar Or spelling mistakes mean.. Elvis Jr is not son of Elvis Presley..? U funny.. in stupid way ..eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Presley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sonny west`s betrayal. (Aug '11) Dec 5 Doodi 227
News Entertaining 'Legends in Concert' at Foxwoods Dec 5 Memphisrain 2
Crazy Little Thing called Love (Jul '08) Dec 1 Exotnaf 10
Back Staircase Hidden Room (Apr '07) Nov 30 Aaron 17
"The Gift" - Elvis Presley DVD - How A Boy Beca... Nov 29 27Ten 4
James Rompel- Elvis in I, Elvis- suicide? (Nov '15) Nov 28 Brendan Paul 2
Joe Esposito has passed away Nov 28 concerned res 3
More from around the web