Ellen DeGeneres Writes Brief to Supre...

Ellen DeGeneres Writes Brief to Supreme Court (Kinda) on Same-Sex Marriage-and It's Very Ellen

There are 1 comment on the E! Online story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Ellen DeGeneres Writes Brief to Supreme Court (Kinda) on Same-Sex Marriage-and It's Very Ellen. In it, E! Online reports that:

Ellen DeGeneres took to her blog to write a letter encouraging the Supreme Court to overturn Prop 8, which would then allow for gays to marry in California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Online.

selina marie

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 9, 2013
hello, please forgive me i had no way to write to you, my name is selina marie. for the past five years my man and i have been through hell. six years ago, henry was working for a sign co. A 8 by 8 steel beem hit him in the back. he was in a coma for two weeks, only to find out he was paralized from his belly buttun down. three surgeries over the past 3 years, and all looks good. i went to school for 2 years to be a rn. still have one more to go. i guess im writing is because henry has so much spirit, and i find myself feeding off of that. I don't know how he does it. I take total care of him at home and even her in the hospital. we need a break, go somewhere near not to far but just to get away. no nurses, no iv pumps beeping, etc. I hope you recieve this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen DeGeneres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellen Degeneres Show - Got the call for studio ... May 11 Nicole 2
ellen degeneres tickets (Feb '06) May 8 Stephwww 2,150
News Ellen: Kids are not in star couple's future, El... Apr '15 Ted Cruze 11
Poll is ellen degeneres evil or disgusting? (Jun '08) Mar '15 Jostu 29
News Why NBC's One Big Happy Is More Than a "Lesbian... Mar '15 Dweeb Alert 5
News Ellen DeGeneres: Why I don't want children Mar '15 Devil 1
News NBC sitcom a reflection of writer's story Mar '15 WeTheSheeple 4
More from around the web