Ellen wants to talk to everyday people

Ellen wants to talk to everyday people

There are 600 comments on the 24 Hours Toronto story from Sep 7, 2006, titled Ellen wants to talk to everyday people. In it, 24 Hours Toronto reports that:

Ellen Degeneres wants to reach a few personal goals during the fourth season of her Emmy-winning syndicated daytime talk show, which began Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 24 Hours Toronto.

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
nike

Dolan Springs, AZ

#1 Sep 7, 2006
Ellen is the best.....
Jackie Maciel

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 16, 2006
Ellen Ilove your show, never miss it, i relly want to get tickets to your show, but do not know how. Had a chance to come last year but had foot surjury so couldnt go, My daughter inlaw had gottin tics from son, Love your segments of children an animals have five of my own, twin boys.
Just An Observer

Oscoda, MI

#3 Nov 16, 2006
Ellen is evolving! I hope she asks why everyone voted for the Dems!(yeah!)
air

Bullhead City, AZ

#4 Nov 16, 2006
Ellen is just plane f... hot as he..I love her show and i love her...............I happy for her
Kass Brown

Hampstead, NH

#5 Nov 18, 2006
Hey Ellen,
I'm a retired teacher who thought she would enter the Frienship "I"m a Natural" contest. I guess I'm a day late and a dollar short.
However..Am I ever a Natural...
At picking out the most expensive piece of clothing out of a TJ Maxx 3X rack (Yes I'm a beefalo)Another thing I'm a natural at.....
Eating the most caloric item on any menu..
Picking the grocery store cart with the lame, squeeky wheel....
Choosing the checkout line where the cashier is about to take her break
I'm a natural at laughing at adversity
1. My Father , brother and son are all schizophrenic ( we never make plans when the moon is full)
2.Voices told my brother to set himself on fire (he wasn't taking his meds) He now looks like the Phantom of the OPera.
3.I'm a natural at adopting animals that require expensive surgeries (Dooley adopted from an Alzheimers patient) needs ACL surgery costing over 2000 dollars)Yipes!
Kass Brown

Hampstead, NH

#6 Nov 18, 2006
Ellen You're one of my all time favorites...
If you're ever doing a show on:
1. Compulsive eaters
2.Techno-midgets
3.Women who can't say no
4.Women with two different size boobs
5.Women who are soooo glad they have retired from teaching middle school
love your new amex commercial
trina

Bullhead City, AZ

#7 Nov 18, 2006
Email www.ellentv.com
Email ellen anytime.
Go to comicrelief.org to help the golf coast.
trina

Bullhead City, AZ

#8 Nov 18, 2006
i think that we do forget.we for get about the strom.help anywa you can.god bless you all.Go to www.comicrelief.org
trina

Bullhead City, AZ

#9 Nov 18, 2006
Ellen has a place her web site also.www.ellentv.com
Kristy Mackenzie

AOL

#10 Dec 11, 2006
Dear Ellen & cool staff,
I have tried to enter your 12 Days Giveaway everyday but everytime I try it won't come up or work.I don't know what is wrong, my computer or the website or just me? Could please ask your wonderful staff to help me out and enter my name /e~mail if they could. It would mean a lot to me! I was hoping to try and win my daughters something for Christmas. They would just love the giveaway I believe was the 4th day , The cool stuff for the gift cards for downloading songs , ipods and charger, dvds and player etc. Wow what a great thing you got to give your audience and viewers at home. That's amazing!I just love your show , keep up the great _FUN___(cuz it just it looks like fun not work when your doing it)and DANCING!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS A BUNCH! Your friend, Kristy Mackenzie
My E~mail address is Kristy22268@aol.com Please help me try and enter this wonderful giveaway before it's too late!
penny williams

Lowell, WI

#11 Dec 12, 2006
i have tried to get online and try to get your 12 days of x-mas. but i cant get on the site. do u think u could help me to get on there.
e-mail: penny_williams0@yahoo.com. please send me a e-mail on how to get on the webset.ok.
thankyou: penny williams
Ashley

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2006
Dear Ellen, Hi I just wanted to say what a great person you are.I have a better day every time I watch your show #1 keep on dancing ....God bless you Ellen...love yeah! Ashley E K... It would be cool to see you in person..That is one thing on my life list....my email adress is www.stinkykittyfoot@yahoo.com P.S if your wondering about my email adress my sister Brianne made it up...
MARGARET GOELZ

Harvey, LA

#15 Dec 13, 2006
love your show,love to dance, and am a fellow new orleans native.thanks for letting the world know that we are far from recovering from katrina.
MARGARET GOELZ

Harvey, LA

#16 Dec 13, 2006
dear ellen,
i tried to enter the christmas contest, but do not have a digital camera, sorry i do not have a picture to submit, lost them all when katrina took everything i had. keep up the good work, i love your show!!!!!!!!!!
tonya morris

Galax, VA

#17 Dec 13, 2006
you are the best medicine for the soul.a doctor cant give me what you have given to me.that is laughter.when i feel low all i have to do is watch you and i feel so good inside.i also went to n.o. a couple of months after katrina and ellen i cried for three days.im 48 and i have never seen so much greif and sadness in my life.i was there a week and the first day we were turned away because of the other storm coming in.many had driven hundereds of miles to get some of their beloings only to be told they had to leave again.we had to travel 200 miles each morning just to get to work to help the many that needed us.if or should i say when you go back i would like to join you and your team to help the many that still need our help.people just dont know the heart ache these people are going through each day.i pray for them daily and i just wish i could do alot more.thanks ellen for your laughter and love.

Since: Dec 06

Galax, VA

#18 Dec 13, 2006
yes this is tonya again.i just want to let you know im not from copper hill. im from crimora virginia.someone put in wrong town.thanks.
Jan Freeburn-Lint

AOL

#19 Dec 13, 2006
Dear Ellen, I feel totally out of line even thinking about what I'm about to do, buuuut...You see my daughter is going to be getting married the latter part of next year and I desperately want to be able to smile without the tell~tale signs of my past showing (x speed freak) and even though it has been more than 2 decades ago I still haven't been able to correct the dental problems that go along with this type of disease. Soooooooo, I was wondering if maybe there was any extravagant, outlandish thing you have always wanted someone to do for you or for someone else or in some way be able to work off or payment plan or something, anything to help me accomplish this feat. If you knew me as the person I am, you would know that asking someone anyone for any type of assistance is probably the utmost hardest thing for me to do and that's probably the reason I'm in this boat, per say...I'm not asking for a handout, just help in making this come true. I know you have helped out people in the past...but their issues always seem to be so much greater than mine, but to tell you the truth, it wouldn't be just for the wedding and my daughter, I can't remember when I sat down to a meal without some type of discomfort every time I took a bite of something. Sincerely, Jan Freeburn~Lint
carolyn green

United States

#20 Dec 14, 2006
Hi Ellen,now thats it,s your 11th day of Christmass I just realized that I don,t see your show tell 4:00 in the afternoon, and by then you have already picked the 25 ppl to win. why did,t you wait tell after we all get to see your great show that hubby & I watch every day ? I,v done this be for, only I just now thought about it.
Thanks for your keeping us so happy.
Carolyn & Clark
donna gagnon

Holyoke, MA

#21 Dec 16, 2006
Hi Ellen.
I watch your show every day.My questen is do you every hear from Tony.Would like to how is doing.
Thank You
Donna
donna gagnon

Holyoke, MA

#22 Dec 18, 2006
donna gagnon wrote:
Hi Ellen.
I watch your show every day.My questen is do you every hear from Tony.Would like to know how is doing.
Thank You
Donna
Donna Gagnon from Manchester.N.H.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen DeGeneres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ellen degeneres tickets (Feb '06) Jul 3 fFoyd Thompson 2,154
Ellen Degeneres Show - Got the call for studio ... May '15 Nicole 2
News Ellen: Kids are not in star couple's future, El... Apr '15 Ted Cruze 11
Poll is ellen degeneres evil or disgusting? (Jun '08) Mar '15 Jostu 29
News Why NBC's One Big Happy Is More Than a "Lesbian... Mar '15 Dweeb Alert 5
News Ellen DeGeneres: Why I don't want children Mar '15 Devil 1
News NBC sitcom a reflection of writer's story Mar '15 WeTheSheeple 4
More from around the web