ellen degeneres tickets
Lisa Stevens

Vancouver, WA

#162 Jan 28, 2010
Hi Ellen Fans: is it possible to get standby tickets if all the dates you want are not available? We are trying yo get tickets for March 9,2010.
Tammy

Concord, CA

#163 Jan 29, 2010
Lisa Stevens wrote:
Hi Ellen Fans: is it possible to get standby tickets if all the dates you want are not available? We are trying yo get tickets for March 9,2010.
Only if you applied for that date and got a call back from them saying you had stand by tickets.
Having said that, if you live in the L.A. you could show up to see if any standby are available. A couple that I talked to did that but it just depends on that day's number.
Chris

Gabarus, Canada

#164 Feb 17, 2010
Got my phone call today saying I had guaranteed audience tickets.:)
I'm wondering if anybody could tell me what a good hotel to stay in would be, close enough to the studio?
Lisa

Santa Clarita, CA

#165 Feb 23, 2010
Where do you get the tickets? Do you just get there early and they give them to you, or do you request them on line. Please reply Thank You!
emily

Baton Rouge, LA

#166 Feb 24, 2010
does she film her shows the day they air or is it the day before?
Jamie

Cornwall, Canada

#167 Feb 25, 2010
I just got called the other day for confirmed tickets in April! I signed up online and got a call 45 minutes later!

She tapes the day before the show airs and there are 2 shows taped on Thursday (1 for Friday & 1 for Monday)
Cherylann

Deland, FL

#168 Mar 1, 2010
I just booked tickets for her Universal show in Orlando.....cant wait- so excited..... hope they call me to confirm!!
LindaB

United States

#169 Mar 1, 2010
I requested tix to the CityWalk taping in Orlando on March 28th....I got a call the next day with standby tix! I'm really excited! Has anyone ever been to a Citywalk taping? any suggestions? The rep said I wasn't guaranteed a seat but WILL see the show....not sure what they means exactly. Thanks for your help :)
Jana

West Jordan, UT

#170 Mar 4, 2010
Martha wrote:
I applied for tickets a few days ago for the March 8th taping and they called me yesterday saying I have confirmed tickets. The tickets go super fast so be checking the website frequently. I had her website set at my home page for a few days so that I would remember to check for tickets every time I got online. I checked in the morning for tickets on Friday and there were none available and then I checked later that afternoon and there were. If you want tickets, you have to check often and apply as soon as they are available because they go quick! My roommate wanted to go with some friends and she applied right after I did and only I got a phone call for tickets. I've been trying for several months now but finally got some! Just be patient and you will eventually get some also!
How long did it take for them to show up at your house? I got a call 2 weeks ago that they were sending them and I haven't seen them yet :(
Jamie

Cornwall, Canada

#171 Mar 5, 2010
Jana wrote:
<quoted text>
How long did it take for them to show up at your house? I got a call 2 weeks ago that they were sending them and I haven't seen them yet :(
It depends on the date of your show. I got called 2 weeks ago too but for a show at the end of April so I was told to expect my package in early April.
craig

Moncton, Canada

#172 Mar 5, 2010
We got tickets for the April 14 taping and also haven't recieved our tickets yet. I was wondering if anyone knew if you can get them earlier than a few weeks before because we will be in Cabo 3 weeks leading into our visit to LA. Is there a number i could call? Do you actually need the package or can you just show up at the door and they have you names? Any help would be great as i don't want to miss Ellen's show, this will be my only chance to see her.
LindaB

United States

#173 Mar 5, 2010
I was told package would arrive a week or two before the taping. You need the tickets Craig....you could try and call number that the rep called from if it's still in your caller ID.

Enjoy the show everyone!

I'm still waiting for someone to respond to me about my stand-by tickets for her show at Universal Studios on March 28th....has anyone been to that show since she does it yearly. Thanks!
Tammy

Concord, CA

#174 Mar 5, 2010
Linda B. If you don't have confirmed tickets for seats it sounds like you will be in a special area to be able to "see" the show - they will have you in an area as filler - maybe close to a stage where a musical guest performs? They like these shows to be packed so while there will be seats they may want standing room only on the sides and farther back, as well as any area a special stage may be at. My suggestion is to get there as early as possible. Better chnaces at being closer (and possibly seeing the show and not the back of someone's head!) and the possibility of getting a seat that someone didn't show up for.(Crossing my fingers for you!)
Craig

Moncton, Canada

#175 Mar 6, 2010
We tried to call the number that phoned us but that number is not set up to receive calls. Maybe since we are from out of town (Canada), they will mail the tickets sooner than a week or two prior to the show?
LindaB

United States

#176 Mar 6, 2010
Tammy...Thank you very much for your response! It was helpful! I have a problem with being a filler LOL but we'll give it a shot anyway :)
Lisa Stevens

Vancouver, WA

#177 Mar 16, 2010
Hello Ellen fans,this is a great website for info to get tickets for Ellen!
My daughter and I went there as standby to get tickets. We arrived at the studio at 7:00a.am. there were only about 10 people in line, doing what we were.THe Staff was awesome, and we had so much fun!
they will come out about 8:00 and give you a number, they are totally random. It helps if you can go on line and order stand by tickets.
we were lucky and found two groups there that had an extra standby ticket each.
the show was amazing and worth all the time to get there! if not go on the WB tour is was great, try to get Andy as your guide! good luck and have fun
Lisa stevens Van, Wa
Tammy

Concord, CA

#178 Mar 17, 2010
Cool! Getting there early can pay off! Thank you for your follow up post too! It's always fun to hear how a trip went.
I didn't know Andy was a WB tour guide. That is something to remember when we make it back to Burbank.
Lisa Stevens wrote:
Hello Ellen fans,this is a great website for info to get tickets for Ellen!
My daughter and I went there as standby to get tickets. We arrived at the studio at 7:00a.am. there were only about 10 people in line, doing what we were.THe Staff was awesome, and we had so much fun!
they will come out about 8:00 and give you a number, they are totally random. It helps if you can go on line and order stand by tickets.
we were lucky and found two groups there that had an extra standby ticket each.
the show was amazing and worth all the time to get there! if not go on the WB tour is was great, try to get Andy as your guide! good luck and have fun
Lisa stevens Van, Wa
MaryCherry

Toronto, Canada

#179 Mar 19, 2010
Thanks for all the info everyone! I was able to get confirmed seats for a taping in May. Now whenever I see the show on TV, I find myself paying more attention to the audience (what people are wearing, where they're sitting). I'm so excited!
Janice

Winnipeg, Canada

#180 Mar 19, 2010
We are going to be in LA in October and would like to get tickets for the show. Would it be worth writing in now for them or just wait til they become available online? It would be a great birthday gift for my husband!
Jana

West Jordan, UT

#181 Mar 20, 2010
craig wrote:
We got tickets for the April 14 taping and also haven't recieved our tickets yet. I was wondering if anyone knew if you can get them earlier than a few weeks before because we will be in Cabo 3 weeks leading into our visit to LA. Is there a number i could call? Do you actually need the package or can you just show up at the door and they have you names? Any help would be great as i don't want to miss Ellen's show, this will be my only chance to see her.
Have you received your tix yet? We haven't :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen DeGeneres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finding Dory - Movie Review Sat Kelly - D J 2
News Florida project breeds 'Finding Dory' fish in c... Jul 20 kelly - DJ 2
News Ellen DeGeneres admits to 'anger and depression... Jul 19 Anonymous 2
News Ellen DeGeneres Shares Makeup-Free Selfie With ... Jul 17 kelly 2
News Which movies to see this weekend, July 15 Jul 17 kelly 2
News July 3 - 31 | Where Can Watch ''"Finding Dory" ... Jul 15 dabbadoo 1
News Hillary Clinton's celebrity supporters: Amy Sch... Jul 11 kelly 1
More from around the web