ellen degeneres tickets
Lisa

San Pablo, CA

#1660 Mar 3, 2014
Debbie wrote:
I requested April 1st tix 2.5 wks ago - should i give up on that date and request another by now?
We were called on Friday 2/28 for tickets on 4/7, so if it is done chronologically, they would have pasted your desired date.
Susan

Palmyra, PA

#1661 Mar 4, 2014
I requested tickets for March 20th THE HOUR THEY WERE POSTED and still have not heard from anyone. I already have plane tickets and hotel booked. Should I give up??
Nellie

Blacktown, Australia

#1662 Mar 4, 2014
Susan wrote:
I requested tickets for March 20th THE HOUR THEY WERE POSTED and still have not heard from anyone. I already have plane tickets and hotel booked. Should I give up??
What time do they post them as I'm in Australia and have been trying for the last 2years to get tickets in May
Debbie

Vallejo, CA

#1663 Mar 4, 2014
Thanks Lisa
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
We were called on Friday 2/28 for tickets on 4/7, so if it is done chronologically, they would have pasted your desired date.
Chelsea

St. John's, Canada

#1664 Mar 6, 2014
Hi,

I put in a request on February 28th for tickets for April 22nd. It hasn't been a full week yet since I put in the request, but as of this morning that date says "fully booked". Can I still be contacted at this point, or does this mean they have already contacted the successful applicants?

Thanks!
Sam

Langley, WA

#1665 Mar 6, 2014
Chelsea wrote:
Hi,
I put in a request on February 28th for tickets for April 22nd. It hasn't been a full week yet since I put in the request, but as of this morning that date says "fully booked". Can I still be contacted at this point, or does this mean they have already contacted the successful applicants?
Thanks!
I put in a request for tickets this last Saturday after waiting for months for a specific date to open up. It's Thursday and I haven't heard from anyone from the studio and the dates I requested online are now unavailable. I'm in the same boat you are. Have you found out anything about this situation yet?
Chelsea

St. John's, Canada

#1666 Mar 6, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I put in a request for tickets this last Saturday after waiting for months for a specific date to open up. It's Thursday and I haven't heard from anyone from the studio and the dates I requested online are now unavailable. I'm in the same boat you are. Have you found out anything about this situation yet?
I still haven't heard anything. I saw a few previous posts on this forum though from people who said they were contacted after the tickets became unavailable for their particular date! I'm still holding out some hope at this point. Were you waiting for the week of April 21-24th as well? Good luck! If I hear anything, I will let you know!
Tania

Orleans, Canada

#1667 Mar 6, 2014
I'm in the same boat! I submitted for the week of April 21-24th and surprised that the week before has available tickets and that week doesn't. I hope we still have a chance, but sad to see they're unavailable. Fingers crossed for us all!:)
Chelsea

St. John's, Canada

#1668 Mar 7, 2014
Has anyone heard anything on the week of April 21-24th?? The previous week which did have tickets available before is now blank which seems strange to me. Not "fully booked" just blank. I am only available to go the week of the April 21-24 or 28-1st, so I'm really hoping to hear something!
Penny

Mentone, CA

#1669 Mar 9, 2014
I received tickets for March 12 @6:00pm. I then got a call from the show that it was canceled and I was given tickets for March 11 @6:00 pm but that didn't work for me so I called back and they changed my tickets to March 13 @6:00 pm. Does she tape that late everyday now? I'm trying to figure out who will be on her show. It shows on her website who is on her show Friday so is that who we will see on Thursday!
Chelsea

Saint John, Canada

#1670 Mar 9, 2014
I'm pretty sure that the Thursday evening taping is for the Friday episodes, so I'm assuming you will see Friday's guests!

Can I ask how soon you were contacted after making your ticket request??
Penny

Mentone, CA

#1671 Mar 9, 2014
I would say almost a month ago I requested tickets. And they contacted me two weeks ago. I went to her show two years ago and the taping was a lot earlier in the day.. I hope it is for Friday episode
Chelsea wrote:
I'm pretty sure that the Thursday evening taping is for the Friday episodes, so I'm assuming you will see Friday's guests!
Can I ask how soon you were contacted after making your ticket request??
Sam

Altoona, AL

#1672 Mar 9, 2014
Penny, I have tickets for the 12th taping at 4pm. I just got my call to confirm I am still coming on Friday. When did they say it was canceled?
Penny

Mentone, CA

#1673 Mar 9, 2014
I got a call the last week of Feb. My ticket was for the 6 pm taping on Wed 12th. When the show called they said it was cancelled but maybe they just had to many people for the taping. They had no pRoblem rescheduling me for the 13th.
Sam wrote:
Penny, I have tickets for the 12th taping at 4pm. I just got my call to confirm I am still coming on Friday. When did they say it was canceled?
beckyvee

Tujunga, CA

#1674 Mar 11, 2014
when does ellen give 12 days of christmas tickets? during the year, has she given any for this coming christmas2014 yet? just wondering
Danielle

North Bergen, NJ

#1675 Mar 12, 2014
Will someone post when they get a call for April 30 or May 1st. I'm really hoping I get a call for either date! Fingers crossed!
Danielle

North Bergen, NJ

#1676 Mar 12, 2014
Sam wrote:
I have already got packet, so excited. Question. We are filming on Wed the 12th, will it air on the 13th?
How long after you requested tickets were you called?
Chelsea

St. John's, Canada

#1677 Mar 18, 2014
Has anyone heard anything on the week of April 28 - May 1st?
Danielle

Kendall Park, NJ

#1678 Mar 18, 2014
Chelsea wrote:
Has anyone heard anything on the week of April 28 - May 1st?
I didn't get anything =( my cousins and I are bummed. We were hoping for April 30 or May 1st, but it already says fully booked. We still have our fingers crossed for a call though
Tine

Inglewood, CA

#1679 Mar 18, 2014
I am going to The Ellen Show!!

I just got the call for guaranteed tickets for Tuesday, April 29th!!

They said it’s for the 2nd show on that day. I didn’t know they do two shows on Tuesday? I thought that was for Thursdays? Uh oh

Anyone else get that date?

Anyone has any good tips/tricks!

Taking my mom…. And it’s going to be a surprise for her!!! I won’t tell her :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen DeGeneres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellens season 14 Premier 18 hr cmjacquet3 1
News Simone Biles, Zac Efron support each other Aug 13 K-DJ 1
News Finding Dory - Movie Review Jul '16 Kelly - D J 2
News Florida project breeds 'Finding Dory' fish in c... Jul '16 kelly - DJ 2
News Ellen DeGeneres admits to 'anger and depression... Jul '16 Anonymous 2
News Ellen DeGeneres Shares Makeup-Free Selfie With ... Jul '16 kelly 2
News Which movies to see this weekend, July 15 Jul '16 kelly 2
More from around the web