ellen degeneres tickets
Rhiannon

Melbourne, Australia

#1559 Dec 15, 2013
Brianna wrote:
Does any one know if there is any chance show up day of (like at 6am) and get tickets for next week Mon Dec 16, Tues Dec 17 or Weds Dec 18? thanks
Hi Brianna,
If you don't have guarantee or standby tickets I wouldn't think so. I have never heard of anyone getting day of tickets for a normal show let alone a 12 days show.
If you had standby tickets you would have to be there around 6am
Terri

Redwood City, CA

#1560 Dec 16, 2013
Rhiannon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Brianna,
If you don't have guarantee or standby tickets I wouldn't think so. I have never heard of anyone getting day of tickets for a normal show let alone a 12 days show.
If you had standby tickets you would have to be there around 6am
Hey Rhiannon......just wanted to let you know our taping was the JC Penney day that aired Friday. We had such a blast at the show.
Sheryl

Baldwin Park, CA

#1561 Dec 16, 2013
I'm finally up tomorrow! Excited! Hope everyone had lots of fun!
TeArra

Anaheim, CA

#1562 Dec 17, 2013
Got my letter for Jan 6th. so good to know they don't lose the info if you get turned away the 1st time and ask to come back. Can't wait. :)
Terri

Redwood City, CA

#1563 Dec 17, 2013
Sheryl wrote:
I'm finally up tomorrow! Excited! Hope everyone had lots of fun!
Have fun Sheryl! You get Amy Adams and Mary J Blige as your guests, so your day is already good. The gifts will just be the topper. Have an awesome time!
Sheryl

Baldwin Park, CA

#1564 Dec 18, 2013
Terri wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun Sheryl! You get Amy Adams and Mary J Blige as your guests, so your day is already good. The gifts will just be the topper. Have an awesome time!
Hi Terri, we actually got the Julia Roberts co host show! we viewed her new movie August Osage County and we got the vacation, 300 hertz rental certifivate $450 dollar olivers people sunglasses, 200 to home depot and 250 to toms shoes.

Unfortunately doesn't look like I'm going to be able to go on the vacation due to my circumstances but they gave us two options:

Cancun or Puerto Vallarta Mexico! Had a blast!
Sheryl

Baldwin Park, CA

#1565 Dec 18, 2013
Lol, we wanted the JcPenny day! Congrats!
Terri

United States

#1566 Dec 18, 2013
Sheryl wrote:
Lol, we wanted the JcPenny day! Congrats!
Lol. We wanted the vacation day!
Terri

Redwood City, CA

#1567 Dec 18, 2013
Sheryl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Terri, we actually got the Julia Roberts co host show! we viewed her new movie August Osage County and we got the vacation, 300 hertz rental certifivate $450 dollar olivers people sunglasses, 200 to home depot and 250 to toms shoes.
Unfortunately doesn't look like I'm going to be able to go on the vacation due to my circumstances but they gave us two options:
That is a bummer you cannot go. Are you able to transfer to someone else??
angie

Bowling Green, KY

#1568 Dec 19, 2013
Sheryl...can you sell it to me :)
angie

Bowling Green, KY

#1569 Dec 19, 2013
Sheryl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you able to sell the voucher to me?:)
Joan

Downey, CA

#1570 Dec 19, 2013
anybody wants to switch vouchers? We got red rock hotel day 5 :)
Sheryl H

La Puente, CA

#1571 Dec 20, 2013
I'm thinking about it! My sister can take me with her since we got two people airfare and room stay. It's 5 days 4 nights $200 credit at the hotel.
Sheryl H

La Puente, CA

#1572 Dec 20, 2013
Hi Terri,

I probably will be able to go now but might not need my airfare or hotel ticket because I'd just use my sisters extra person so I may be trading selling I'm not sure.
Bibi

Knoxville, TN

#1573 Dec 29, 2013
Hi! We requested tickets for the January 28, and got a call back for them in early November. They are confirmed tickets. Do you know when the packet or letter with the tickets will arrive? I'm scared someone will accidentally throw them away so if I knew around when they would come, I could keep an eye out. Also, if I wanted to change one of the guests I'm taking how do I so that? I had originally written my dad when I requested the tickets but he doesn't want to go and we want to take someone else. How can I tell them that I want to change it?
Mellie

Merrylands, Australia

#1574 Dec 29, 2013
Does anyone know what time and day they put the new dates up as i am in australia ?
Pam

Hampstead, NC

#1575 Dec 30, 2013
Bibi wrote:
Hi! We requested tickets for the January 28, and got a call back for them in early November. They are confirmed tickets. Do you know when the packet or letter with the tickets will arrive? I'm scared someone will accidentally throw them away so if I knew around when they would come, I could keep an eye out. Also, if I wanted to change one of the guests I'm taking how do I so that? I had originally written my dad when I requested the tickets but he doesn't want to go and we want to take someone else. How can I tell them that I want to change it?
Hi we have guaranteed seats for jan 20 got my letter in today's mail dec 30. Where can I see who is going to be Ellen's guest that day? Does anyone know?
TeArra

Bellflower, CA

#1576 Dec 30, 2013
You can change guest names that's no biggie. I fill in names when requesting all the time w/ people who I think might go so I can reserve the amount of tickets I need. If they later say they can't go then about a week before your show someone should call to confirm you and your guest are still coming. This is the time to make name changes. if you miss the call just call them back. If no one answers leave a message with your name changes and they will change it.

Pam check this site http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/the-ellen-deg... They usually post who will be the guest(s). Check about a week to 2 weeks before the episode.:)
Steve

Ottawa, Canada

#1577 Jan 3, 2014
Does anyone know the time of day new tickets are usually posted? 12 pst or 9 est etc or some other time.
Thanks.
Pam

Hampstead, NC

#1578 Jan 3, 2014
TeArra wrote:
You can change guest names that's no biggie. I fill in names when requesting all the time w/ people who I think might go so I can reserve the amount of tickets I need. If they later say they can't go then about a week before your show someone should call to confirm you and your guest are still coming. This is the time to make name changes. if you miss the call just call them back. If no one answers leave a message with your name changes and they will change it.
Pam check this site http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/the-ellen-deg... They usually post who will be the guest(s). Check about a week to 2 weeks before the episode.:)
Thank you for the info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen DeGeneres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellen Degeneres Show - Got the call for studio ... May 11 Nicole 2
News Ellen: Kids are not in star couple's future, El... Apr '15 Ted Cruze 11
Poll is ellen degeneres evil or disgusting? (Jun '08) Mar '15 Jostu 29
News Why NBC's One Big Happy Is More Than a "Lesbian... Mar '15 Dweeb Alert 5
News Ellen DeGeneres: Why I don't want children Mar '15 Devil 1
News NBC sitcom a reflection of writer's story Mar '15 WeTheSheeple 4
News 'Empire's' Jussie Smollett opens up about sexua... Mar '15 Belle Sexton 2
More from around the web