ellen degeneres tickets
Ashley

Long Beach, CA

#1178 Oct 27, 2013
Has anyone gotten any updates on their 12 day tickets dates?
Bettie Srader

Auburn, CA

#1179 Oct 27, 2013
How long does it take to get a confirmation call from the Ellen show after submitting your request online? I requested tickets for the 1/6/14 show on 11/18/13. Can anyone tell me how long I need to continue to wait before requesting another available date? Any answer to my question will be very appreciated.
Sandy

Carson, CA

#1180 Oct 27, 2013
If I'm adding wouldn't the first day of giveaways start filming the last week in November ?
Heidi

Canonsburg, PA

#1181 Oct 27, 2013
Bettie Srader wrote:
How long does it take to get a confirmation call from the Ellen show after submitting your request online? I requested tickets for the 1/6/14 show on 11/18/13. Can anyone tell me how long I need to continue to wait before requesting another available date? Any answer to my question will be very appreciated.
From what I understand, it could take anywhere from a few days from requesting the tickets to 2 weeks before the actual date requested. I think it is very inconsistent. I put a request in almost every week and most of the time within 10 minutes of them being posted and have never received a call. So there is obviously some trick I am missing out on!

Good luck to you though!
Terri

San Mateo, CA

#1182 Oct 27, 2013
Ashley wrote:
I have not yet received the call about the 12 day tickets. On Thursday Oct 17th, they said they would give me a call in about a week. I am hoping for a call this week.
Howard

Little Elm, TX

#1183 Oct 28, 2013
Is it realistic to think if you don't have tickets and call before noon the day of the show you will get in? Does anyone have suggestions about how to get in to see Ellen if you don't have tickets? oR should I just not waste my time and do something else while I am in Burbank?
Sandy

Canyon Country, CA

#1184 Oct 28, 2013
Howard wrote:
Is it realistic to think if you don't have tickets and call before noon the day of the show you will get in? Does anyone have suggestions about how to get in to see Ellen if you don't have tickets? oR should I just not waste my time and do something else while I am in Burbank?
I have tried to get stand by several times and it never worked.
Rhiannon

Melbourne, Australia

#1185 Oct 28, 2013
Ashley wrote:
Still haven't heard :( Starting to get nervous. I think I will call if I haven't heard by the end of the week.
I'm even putting my phone on loud over night incase they ring me at like 3am because of the time difference!
Howard

Little Elm, TX

#1186 Oct 28, 2013
I just saw that Ellen DeGeneres is the guest on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on November 6. If anyone is in Burbank on that date you should go.

Since: Oct 13

Riverside, CA

#1187 Oct 28, 2013
Can anyone whos been to the show look at the paper they recieved with all the information and post it here?
I need the address and whatnot because I got a call for confirmed tickets for this wednesdays show and have not gotten anything in the mail or any phone calls back.
Thank you!
Terri

San Mateo, CA

#1188 Oct 28, 2013
eviedunndidit wrote:
Can anyone whos been to the show look at the paper they recieved with all the information and post it here?
I need the address and whatnot because I got a call for confirmed tickets for this wednesdays show and have not gotten anything in the mail or any phone calls back.
Thank you!
Have you tried emailing them at [email protected]? The address they tape is : Warner Bros Studios 4301 W. Olive Ave. Burbank, CA. 91522. Gate 3
Ashley

Long Beach, CA

#1189 Oct 29, 2013
Terri wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not yet received the call about the 12 day tickets. On Thursday Oct 17th, they said they would give me a call in about a week. I am hoping for a call this week.
Thanks Terri! Keep me posted!:)
Kate

Waratah, Australia

#1190 Oct 31, 2013
Hi,

Can anyone who has requested tickets from Australia tell me if they were able to enter their mobile number? Is there any sort of code that we would need to put in from of the mobile number?

I'm just worried when i go to request i may get an error like "please enter a valid number".

Thanks in advance!
Catherine

Forde, Australia

#1191 Oct 31, 2013
Has anyone received a call regarding January tickets
Rhiannon

Melbourne, Australia

#1192 Oct 31, 2013
Kate wrote:
Hi,
Can anyone who has requested tickets from Australia tell me if they were able to enter their mobile number? Is there any sort of code that we would need to put in from of the mobile number?
I'm just worried when i go to request i may get an error like "please enter a valid number".
Thanks in advance!
Hi Kate,

They should pick up it is an Aus number if you put Australia as the country.
Otherwise to call the country code is 0011614xx xxx xxx so maybe put that in there.
Rhiannon

Melbourne, Australia

#1193 Oct 31, 2013
Also from experience do they normally call you to confirm tickets on a Friday - when there is no show filmed?
The wait for the date is making me go crazy :(
Kayla

Lake Elsinore, CA

#1194 Oct 31, 2013
Does anyone know if they have already given out all the 12 day tickets?
Rhiannon

Yarraville, Australia

#1195 Nov 1, 2013
Hey Ashley and Terri.
Got my email about 12 days today. We got given a range of dates to choose from and have selected December the 10th.
Let me know if you have for your :)
Ashley

Long Beach, CA

#1196 Nov 2, 2013
Rhiannon wrote:
Hey Ashley and Terri.
Got my email about 12 days today. We got given a range of dates to choose from and have selected December the 10th.
Let me know if you have for your :)

Rhiannon that great! What was the range of dates you got to choose from?
Michelle

Mount Waverley, Australia

#1197 Nov 2, 2013
Hello, I requested tickets for a January taping of The Ellen DeGeneres Show a week ago. I live in Australia and was wondering how the Ellen representative would contact me if I was successful, do they phone or email? Thanks to anyone that can help me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen DeGeneres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellen 12 days show 2015 (Nov '15) Jul 19 Ginny 56
Can we visit the Ellen Shop? (Aug '15) Jun '17 Claudia 3
News 'Yep, I'm Gay': Happy 20th out anniversary, Ell... May '17 DebraE 16
Gender Apr '17 Linda Anderson 2595 1
Crossroad station Apr '17 Tia doss 2
Ellen sitcom was copied by Cybill sitcom? Mar '17 UserShowEllen 1
Ellen sitcom house / apartment location? (Feb '15) Mar '17 UserShowEllen 2
More from around the web