ellen degeneres tickets
Susan

Upper Darby, PA

#931 Aug 26, 2013
Jen wrote:
I'm attending my first Ellen taping this September. We're coming in from the East coast. I really don't know anything about L.A. and where to stay. I don't think we want to stay in Burbank, but rather somewhere where there is more going on.
Does the info packet we get give information about where to stay?
Any suggestions?
I am from the Philadelphia area. When I go to California, I stay in Hollywood. It's not too far from Burbank. I use cabs because I find it easier than trying to find my way around. I am staying at the Loews Hollywood hotel at Hollywood and Highland. The area is a little iffy at night but I find I don't walk around much at night so it works for me and my traveling companions
Zoe

Lubbock, TX

#932 Aug 26, 2013
Anyone know what the seating is like at the studio? Do you get to chose your seats or are you assigned seats based upon what time you get to the studio?
Laura

Melbourne, Australia

#933 Aug 26, 2013
This has probably been answered a thousand times, but what time approximately do they come online? And what day of the week?

Coming over from Australia in October and would LOVE tickets. I don't want to miss out :(
Zoe

Lubbock, TX

#934 Aug 26, 2013
When I signed up around 9:30 la time on a Monday but I have no clue. Other day it was the later afternoon.
pip

Australia

#935 Aug 26, 2013
do they ring if you are coming from overseas?
i applied last thursday, and left my mobile number?

im guessing the chances are slim??
pip

Australia

#936 Aug 26, 2013
anyone happy to share their tickets please? happy to bring over a stuffed kangaroo as a thankyou!
Susan

Upper Darby, PA

#937 Aug 26, 2013
Laura, when I ordered my tickets, they opened up approximately 12:30 pm eastern time. But they opened up for the first couple weeks they opened up at different times. I think one was about 5 to 6 pm and the other was around 3 pm. I literally checked every 15 min for over a week until my dad came up
pip

Australia

#938 Aug 26, 2013
how do the tickets work? does it go in order of applications they receive or is it random? also does anyone know how many applications they take, as oppose to how many tickets they actually give out?
Linda

Peoria, AZ

#939 Aug 27, 2013
Anyone have the call back number? I don't have work coverage for the day I got tics. Thanks!!!
Laura

Melbourne, Australia

#940 Aug 27, 2013
Just requested tickets for the 10th. Fingers crossed!! Hopefully we ordered quick enough, the time difference may be our enemy :(
Rhiannon

Melbourne, Australia

#941 Aug 27, 2013
Laura and Pip they will call Australian numbers. When I went in May and we had to leave our details for 12 days of giveaways they said they do call internationally Just make sure you have put Australia as the country so they can do the correct dial tones :) Good luck!
TeArra

Bellflower, CA

#942 Aug 27, 2013
So today I got a call but it was for tickets for Sep 26th but they were standby and I politely turned them down. I love Ellen but not that much to probably end up making 2 trips that way just to get guarateed tickets. But At almost 3pm pst I didn't see the new dates up but I just got home at 8pm and put a request in so once again I'm hours late. it seems grr.

I'll get it one of these days.:)
Susan

Upper Darby, PA

#943 Aug 28, 2013
Good luck TeArra
Linda

Flagstaff, AZ

#944 Aug 28, 2013
Does anyone have the call back number?
Linda

Flagstaff, AZ

#946 Aug 29, 2013
Anyone have their packet yet with the call number on it?
Susan

Upper Darby, PA

#947 Aug 29, 2013
Linda, I posted the call back number right above your last post
Linda

Phoenix, AZ

#948 Aug 29, 2013
Susan wrote:
Linda, I posted the call back number right above your last post
Weird, I don't see it.
Pip

Brisbane, Australia

#949 Aug 30, 2013
Thanks Rhiannon, 2 weeks passed so I guess we didn't get through:(
I have read that people have a better chance of getting through if they apply as soon as the date is released, is that true? And from when you apply, how long does it really take to get the call? Last of all why don't they cut it off earlier instead of getting people's hopes up and leaving it opened for a week??
Linda

United States

#951 Aug 30, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Weird, I don't see it.
Can u post it in this post please Susan?
Susan

Upper Darby, PA

#953 Sep 5, 2013
I received my letter for my tickets for the show. Can't wait

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen DeGeneres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellen Degeneres Show - Got the call for studio ... May '15 Nicole 2
News Ellen: Kids are not in star couple's future, El... Apr '15 Ted Cruze 11
Poll is ellen degeneres evil or disgusting? (Jun '08) Mar '15 Jostu 29
News Why NBC's One Big Happy Is More Than a "Lesbian... Mar '15 Dweeb Alert 5
News Ellen DeGeneres: Why I don't want children Mar '15 Devil 1
News NBC sitcom a reflection of writer's story Mar '15 WeTheSheeple 4
News 'Empire's' Jussie Smollett opens up about sexua... Mar '15 Belle Sexton 2
More from around the web