ellen degeneres tickets
Mellie

Seven Hills, Australia

#709 Feb 21, 2013
Im coing from Australia and i requested tixs for May does anyone know if they call international to advise if u got tickets ?
Jaycee

Los Angeles, CA

#710 Feb 26, 2013
Hi Kelly, have you received a letter yet from the Ellen show? Just wondering.
Michelle

Airdrie, Canada

#711 Feb 26, 2013
Hi! This past Friday we requested tickets for the May 20th show right after they became available. Today they are now showing fully booked. Once fully booked appears does that mean they have called everyone or is there a chance they will still call??
Kelly

Easley, SC

#712 Feb 27, 2013
No we have not received our letter yet. I don't know if you're counting, but.... 50 more days until we're cutting a rug with Ellen! I'm so excited!!
Jacqui

Tracy, CA

#713 Feb 28, 2013
I also requested tickets last Friday but for May 22nd. Tickets showing fully booked as of yesterday Wed. I wonder if we missed out or if its still possible they will call. I know I put in a request within the first 15 min when they came available so I am still keeping my fingers crossed.
Barbie

Nashville, TN

#714 Feb 28, 2013
Hi! I got a call about getting two tickets for April 25th, does anyone know if they mail you the tickets? and how long that takes?
Chelsea

Vancouver, Canada

#715 Mar 4, 2013
I requested tickets a few weeks back,(maybe even a month ago), for tickets to a few of the May tapings. From what I have read most people have received a call within a few days or at the most, a week, from a Ellen representative. Although I have also read that some people received a call a few months after they requested tickets. Has anyone ever received a call a few months after or is it generally a few weeks. I was hoping that because I requested them so far in advance that I would be in luck but I'm assuming not.

anything would help! Thank you!
Chelsea

Vancouver, Canada

#716 Mar 4, 2013
Barbie wrote:
Hi! I got a call about getting two tickets for April 25th, does anyone know if they mail you the tickets? and how long that takes?
How long did you request tickets before they contacted you?
Chelsea

Vancouver, Canada

#717 Mar 4, 2013
Michelle wrote:
Hi! This past Friday we requested tickets for the May 20th show right after they became available. Today they are now showing fully booked. Once fully booked appears does that mean they have called everyone or is there a chance they will still call??
Did you get a call? I also requested tickets for May and am wondering the same thing!
Chelsea

Vancouver, Canada

#718 Mar 4, 2013
Kelly wrote:
Received a call on Wednesday for guaranteed tickets for Thursday, April 18th. Our taping is at 6 so I'm thinking we're the second taping for the day (airing on Monday), but our check-in time is at 2:30. From what I've read on here usually check-in for 6 o'clock taping is at 4. Any ideas why check-in is so early? Maybe a movie pre-screening? Don't wanna get my hopes up, but I'm excited either way!
How long did it take for you to receive a call from an Ellen rep after you requested tickets?
Kelly

Shelby, NC

#719 Mar 4, 2013
We got our call two days after requesting tickets.
Mary

Madison, WI

#720 Mar 6, 2013
I requested tickets the day they became available in January for a taping March 13, and that's one week from today, but I have not heard anything yet! Does that mean we will not get tickets? I have the flight and hotel booked and really can't select another date. My niece had a choice to go anywhere in the US for her graduation trip, and she chose and Ellen taping. Flying from Wisconsin. What do we do to get day-of tickets once in LA? Any advice is appreciated!
Jaycee

Stanton, CA

#721 Mar 15, 2013
Hi Mary, based from my previous experiences going to tapings of the show, day of tickets are rare to get. Last time I went, someone was there early in the morning and was told there was no day of tickets. Hope that helps.

Hi Kelly, anything in the mail yet? I guess I'm too anxious haha!
Kelly

Rock Hill, SC

#722 Mar 16, 2013
Nothing in the mail yet. From the posts on here it seems a few weeks before is normal. Maybe another week or two. We have 33 more days to go though!!!! So Ellen has been sick all week and the shows have been reruns. Of course I hate that she's sick but man I'd be crazy bummed if I came all the way from Tennessee only to see her show and it got cancelled. I realize that stuff can't be controlled but I wonder if she does rain checks something?
Angie

Guelph, Canada

#723 Mar 16, 2013
I have been trying for about 2-3 years now to get Ellen tickets so i was excited when i "got the call". I received a call from Danny on Feb. 1 telling me that I have two tickets to the April 4th taping. I was told that checkin is at 4pm and show starts at 6. so now i'm waiting patiently for the letter in the mail. I don't remember if Danny said stand by or guaranteed. In fact , I think he only said I have tickets or at least that's all I heard. Everything was a blur. Either way, flight and hotel are booked and I'm so happy i'll be going to L.A. Warner brothers VIP tour is also booked.
Jaycee

Stanton, CA

#724 Mar 21, 2013
Hi Kelly, got my letter! Very excited. I got a check in time of 4pm, not 2:30pm. Let me know what you get.
Angie

Guelph, Canada

#725 Mar 22, 2013
I received the letter a few days ago. I'm so excited! I received a call from a representative a few days after getting the letter asking if I received the letter and if I had any questions. They are so organized ! The first time I got a call telling me I have tickets , the number came up as "unknown caller" . I usually don't answer those calls but thankful that I did! The second time they called , it was from a California area code. Good luck to everyone and those lucky enough to go to a taping - have fun.
Kelly

Newberry, SC

#726 Mar 23, 2013
Jaycee, got our letter today! Check in is at 4 guess Mom was too excited and got info mixed up. 26 more days! CANNOT WAIT! I've never been so excited! So what time do you plan on getting there?
Kelly

Columbia, SC

#727 Mar 25, 2013
Can anyone tell me how it works if you win prizes from Ellen? I'm sure you have to pay the taxes so when do you have to pay for it? And do you leave there with gifts or some kind of voucher? Thanks!
Jaycee

Stanton, CA

#728 Mar 25, 2013
Plan on getting there Kelly around 2pm. It really depends on the prize. Some prizes they give you a voucher and the smaller prizes they give you in person. I don't think u pay for taxes btw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen DeGeneres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First gay Navy Spouse of the Year and husband a... Apr 22 Wondering 16
Ellen & operah mixing frumunda cheese? Feb '18 Uncle Tom 1
News 'Yep, I'm Gay': Happy 20th out anniversary, Ell... (Apr '17) Feb '18 Randy 19
News Ellen DeGeneres gets her game on in new prime-t... Feb '18 Sally 5
News Ellen uses 'Finding Dory' plot to criticize Tru... (Feb '17) Feb '18 Sally 3
A great be kind to one another message: Feb '18 Ellen 2
Poll is ellen degeneres evil or disgusting? (Jun '08) Feb '18 thomas 39