ellen degeneres tickets
Joy

Irvington, NJ

#689 Jan 14, 2013
Hi,

Is anyone planning on seeing Ellen in march? I have been waiting anxiously for my week to pop up and there has been a delay. Now I'm dreading that this is when she's flying out to Australia. Just my luck :/
Jose

Tujunga, CA

#690 Jan 15, 2013
Andrea wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, if your Irish phone number doesn't fit, you could probably try calling the Audience Department and see if they have any advice for you about that. Because my guess is that if the tickets for November 14-17 go up in the next week or two, then they will be calling you shortly after that. So I think you will still be in Ireland when they call. If you want their audience department phone number, just let me know.
Hey andrea, could I please have the phone number? I lost something at the show and they told me to call the audience line to retrieve it but of course didn't give me the number and I can't find it anywhere online! thanks
cindy

La Crosse, WI

#691 Jan 15, 2013
Does anyone know what dates Ellen will be in Australia? I want to try to get tickets for March 26 and I wonder if she will be back and taping in Burbank that day.
Terry Hartog

Hazel Crest, IL

#692 Jan 16, 2013
I would like to have4 tickets to Ellen, for the week of April 2, 2013. My niece is getting married and my family will b out there that week. Will I have to give them my first born?? I can't even get a calendar to see if anyways r available for then. Any suggestion????
Nadia

Montréal, Canada

#693 Jan 20, 2013
Can someone help me, I read earlier that someone had stand by tickets, how do u get standby tickets. I'm coming in from Montreal Canada and would love to surprise my future sister law as a bachelorette surprise on feb.26, but tickets are booked, any suggestions for standby would be greatly appreciated.
Idaho

United States

#694 Feb 3, 2013
Has anyone received a call for Ellen tickets for February 25, 2013 yet?
Nanci

Buford, GA

#695 Feb 8, 2013
I requested tickets to the Ellen show the day they came available on the ticket calendar. The next day it showed tickets were still available for the day I had requested. Wouldnt that mean I should get tickets? I havent heard from anyone. What if you are not home when they call? Will they leave a message or email you?
Kelly

Oak Ridge, TN

#696 Feb 10, 2013
Received a call on Wednesday for guaranteed tickets for Thursday, April 18th. Our taping is at 6 so I'm thinking we're the second taping for the day (airing on Monday), but our check-in time is at 2:30. From what I've read on here usually check-in for 6 o'clock taping is at 4. Any ideas why check-in is so early? Maybe a movie pre-screening? Don't wanna get my hopes up, but I'm excited either way!
Jaycee

Los Angeles, CA

#697 Feb 10, 2013
Hi Kelly, I will be at the April 18 6pm taping as well. It might mean nothing, but our taping should fall on Earth Day (22nd) so we might get something there. It's my birthday too that day so I'm excited!
Kelly

United States

#698 Feb 11, 2013
I didn't even think to look to see if Monday was anything special. You might be in to something! Have you ever been to a taping? This is my first time and I'm so excited , I'm counting down the days (66)! I am the biggest Ellen fan ever! Really I don't care if we don't get anything special, I'll be having the time of my life being in California for the first time and seeing the show. You'll have an amazing birthday!
Kelly

United States

#699 Feb 11, 2013
* might be ON to something* lol
Kelly

United States

#700 Feb 11, 2013
I did some research and she usually does some pretty big giveaways on Earth Day! That would be icing on the cake!
Lisa

Halmstad, Sweden

#701 Feb 11, 2013
Does it have to stand "tickets available" on a date? If there is a date that is marked with black but you can not press it, does that mean that there is no recordning that day?
Jaycee

Los Angeles, CA

#702 Feb 11, 2013
I've been to a few tapings! Awesome each time. Are you sure Kelly they told you a 2:30pm. Corey called me but I don't remember if she told me that. The movie JOBS comes out that weekend
Kelly

United States

#703 Feb 12, 2013
My mother is the one that got the call and I've grilled her a million times, she says 2:30. She could be crazy though.lol I saw Jobs comes out... Ashton as guest maybe?!?! I really need to stop speculating, I'll get my hopes too high!:) So since you've been there I have some questions. How likely is it to get some pictures? When will we get to stop in the Ellen store since we're second taping? And are we not allowed to wear jeans? I think I read that on here somewhere? Anyway to improve chances of good seats, or a meet and greet?
Jaycee

Los Angeles, CA

#704 Feb 13, 2013
I think they allow pictures now on set, but I'm not too sure. Before, they were pretty strict about turning off phones before the taping. I'm sure you'll get to shop while we wait to be seated. There's the rift-raft room (waiting area) before the main stage. I wouldn't wear jeans, but it's not too formal yanno. It should be a blast :)
sarah

San Ramon, CA

#705 Feb 13, 2013
Why are there never tickets available for a Friday
Kelly

Lawndale, NC

#706 Feb 13, 2013
They tape one show Monday through Wednesday and two shows on Thursday.
Shellie

Palmdale, CA

#707 Feb 13, 2013
My friend requested tickets as a surprise for my birthday and got tickets to an April taping under her name. She suddenly is unable to go and I am one of her unlisted guests. Has anyone ever been able to transfer tickets? Would I still be able to go if she, the ticket requester, is unable to go? I would really love to go!
Kylie

Columbus, OH

#708 Feb 18, 2013
I requested tickets for the April 29th taping and was wondering if anyone has gotten tickets for that date? I requested them last Tuesday evening right after they came available.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen DeGeneres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GET OFF THE POWERTRIP ellen degeneres!!! Sun Rebel soldier 1
A ellen degeneres is a QUART LOW ON OIL! Sun Rebel soldier 1
Ellens season 14 Premier Sat cmjacquet3 1
News Simone Biles, Zac Efron support each other Aug 13 K-DJ 1
News Finding Dory - Movie Review Jul '16 Kelly - D J 2
News Florida project breeds 'Finding Dory' fish in c... Jul '16 kelly - DJ 2
News Ellen DeGeneres admits to 'anger and depression... Jul '16 Anonymous 2
More from around the web