ellen degeneres tickets
Carl

Gig Harbor, WA

#667 Nov 29, 2012
Jaycee wrote:
Carl, is your showtime 5:30PM? That's what they got, with a check in time of 12:45PM. That's a pretty long wait haha
Yep it is! I think it's long because they will be taking us to a screening of a movie in the Warner Brothers theatre!:D Im pretty sure it's Gerard Butlers new movie Playing For Keeps because I think he is on the show that day.
Jaycee

Los Angeles, CA

#668 Nov 29, 2012
Wow, 12 days plus a movie screening! Not too shabby! Hope it's not kitchen supplies lol. A friend couldn't go because of work and Monday was the only choice. Take it or leave it kind of deal. Felt bad for her because they usually give you option of dates. Maybe you guys were the "unexpected" audience going to 12 days :)
Carl

Gig Harbor, WA

#669 Dec 1, 2012
Jaycee wrote:
Wow, 12 days plus a movie screening! Not too shabby! Hope it's not kitchen supplies lol. A friend couldn't go because of work and Monday was the only choice. Take it or leave it kind of deal. Felt bad for her because they usually give you option of dates. Maybe you guys were the "unexpected" audience going to 12 days :)
Same here! Work also got in the way and Monday was the only day that worked. Hehe and when I read they were gonna cook I also hoped it wasn't just kitchen supplies haha. But I am still very grateful I got the chance to go because Ellen said we weren't the audience she was gonna give the tickets to but she loved us so much she had to give them to us!:)
Ortega

Wenatchee, WA

#670 Dec 2, 2012
That room is the room they sit extra people in, so they can watch, on a TV screen!
carrie wrote:
what is the riff raff room?
Jaycee

San Leandro, CA

#671 Dec 3, 2012
Carl, I heard you got great stuff haha! Congrats!
Sage

Marina Del Rey, CA

#672 Dec 4, 2012
Hey Ellen this is sage .. Umm I know I have been emailing u and posting alot to win tickets i just so badly want to be on ur show tht what be so cool .... The one thing In life I hope or accomplish is have my mom and me and keely and her mom go to ur show .... If I surprised them with tickets that would be so cool !! Again , I thank god everyday u have a tv something I can come to watch ..... Thankx
Carl

Gig Harbor, WA

#673 Dec 10, 2012
Jaycee wrote:
Carl, I heard you got great stuff haha! Congrats!
We did!$1,500 to Target and a nice cooking pot is alright with me! I had such a good time and it was a really fun show! I hope your aunts also had a good time!:)
Cam

Redondo Beach, CA

#674 Dec 12, 2012
Ok so me and my friend want to go to Ellen and its this Friday. I cant find the calender at the bottom of the page I only find it when I go to show info and click tickets, but when the calender shows up I click the date we want to go and it doesn't work. Everyone says its at the bottom of the page but I can't find it. Please help!
Benji

Huntington Beach, CA

#676 Dec 16, 2012
Hey are they filming days 11 and 12 of giveaways on monday? or are they filming day 12 and no other shows??
Tammy

Concord, CA

#677 Dec 17, 2012
Cam wrote:
Ok so me and my friend want to go to Ellen and its this Friday. I cant find the calender at the bottom of the page I only find it when I go to show info and click tickets, but when the calender shows up I click the date we want to go and it doesn't work. Everyone says its at the bottom of the page but I can't find it. Please help!
Cam, it is because for that date all tickets are gone. You have to request tickets months in advance for the date you would like. People check everyday for the show date they want starting in August. And even when tickets become available, they are snapped up fast, even when you have been able to apply for them. 12 days are tickets that are in high demand and most weren't even given through the website. In the future, when tickets are available, those words will appear on the date that tickets are available. If there are no tickets, it says fully booked.
Cindy

Oxford, PA

#678 Dec 20, 2012
Is anyone going to her Jan 23rd show?.. Just got 4 tickets.. cant wait to go with my sister and friends.
alana

Ottawa, Canada

#679 Jan 2, 2013
Andi wrote:
Does anyone have the telephone number for the Ellen show if you have a question about when your confirmation letter will be arriving? I have guaranteed tickets for Feb. 16, but haven't received anything in the mail yet.
I have guaranteed tickets for Ellen as well, but what happens if I don't receive the packet before we leave? We are traveling before going to the show and will be leaving 3 weeks before the show.
Can we just go to the show with ID? Is there a number we can call? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Justin

Camperdown, Australia

#680 Jan 2, 2013
I can see that the ticket request form allows me to put in an address outside of the USA (I'm coming over from Australia). Has anyone else been successful getting tickets delivered outside the USA? Would I still need a US based address to send it to?
alana

Ottawa, Canada

#681 Jan 2, 2013
Justin wrote:
I can see that the ticket request form allows me to put in an address outside of the USA (I'm coming over from Australia). Has anyone else been successful getting tickets delivered outside the USA? Would I still need a US based address to send it to?
No, you don't need an address in the USA. If you are lucky enough to get the call that you have tickets, they will send the package to your house. In my case, I'm worried I won't receive the tickets before I leave for California... Fingers crossed that I get them on time! I wish I would have asked for a contact number when they called to say I had received tickets, or had asked more questions! But I was too excited and could barely speak, let alone think of asking questions!! If I dont get the tickets on time, I will go anyways and bring my photo id because my name will be on the guest list.
Kristina

North Tonawanda, NY

#682 Jan 3, 2013
How long after you put in your request do they call? I put in a request for me and my husband for one day. I'd like to maybe put in a request in his name with me as his guest but don't know if that is allowed. Thoughts? Don't want to put in too many requests if we aren't allowed.

Hoping for a call soon for the Week of February 18-21!
Cindy

Oxford, PA

#683 Jan 6, 2013
Alana.. I got my tickets about 4 weeks prior to the taping.. I hope you get them in time.. I am sure you will..
Michelle

Costa Mesa, CA

#684 Jan 8, 2013
Hi guys! Just have a few questions. I have standby tickets for the second taping on thursday. Our call time is 3:30, and the show time is 5:30. What time should we get there to have the best possibility at getting into the audience? Again, our tickets are standby :(........
Salma Castro

Fairfield, CA

#685 Jan 8, 2013
Been trying to get tickets to the 12 days giveaways for the past 5 years and it's been impossible my husband and I are huge fans been trying to get into her birthday show and that's also like nearly impossible so we finally decided to do her Valentines Day show as a valentines day gift to 1 another and hopefully she does since money is tight and were not able to get each other anything this year a give away would be nice
Kevin

San Leandro, CA

#687 Jan 14, 2013
Cindy wrote:
Is anyone going to her Jan 23rd show?.. Just got 4 tickets.. cant wait to go with my sister and friends.
yes! I was lucky to get 4 guaranteed tickets. Do you know if this could be her birthday show taping?
Liz

Long Beach, CA

#688 Jan 14, 2013
Michelle wrote:
Hi guys! Just have a few questions. I have standby tickets for the second taping on thursday. Our call time is 3:30, and the show time is 5:30. What time should we get there to have the best possibility at getting into the audience? Again, our tickets are standby :(........
Last time I went, I had stand by tickets as well our time was, I believe, 2:00. We arrived around 11:00 and we were only like 2 seats away from getting into the audience. You should honestly get there as early as you can. I say maybe 9? Also, if you don't make it to the audience then you will get tickets to go again. That happened that time I went and now I have guaranteed tickets for this Thursday (:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen DeGeneres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellen DeGeneres afraid Portia de Rossi might le... (Aug '06) Mar '16 vfoxfire 88
Tickets Mar '16 Nancy 1
Brats Mar '16 Denise Francis 1
Ellen Degeneres Show - Got the call for studio ... (May '15) Mar '16 tyrchain 5
Segway!!! Feb '16 bigdaddy_D 1
News Hillary Clinton does a the daba and another dan... Feb '16 serfs up 4
Video for Ellen DeGeneres (Must See!!) Feb '16 Musiclover87 1
More from around the web