ellen degeneres tickets
oodyboocs88

Monterey Park, CA

#646 Nov 11, 2012
Lchauvin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to that taping also!!
I'm going to the 6pm taping that day too..
Lchauvin

United States

#647 Nov 11, 2012
oodyboocs88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to the 6pm taping that day too..
I'm super excited..I wish I knew who was the guest will be
Tammy956

Los Angeles, CA

#648 Nov 13, 2012
Hey all, I'm going to the taping on the 28th of November, I didn't apply for the 28th. In fact i don't think the tickets were ever available. What does it mean
fenae purnell

United States

#649 Nov 16, 2012
I've been watching your show and am very ecstatic to say I simply just love and admire you. You are a vessel being used by God to do his work.the way you help and give is remarkable. Heavenly sent you r.your strength, encouragement and laughter is just heartfelt. I'm a mom of 3beautiful children struggling like any normal. Just trying to keep a roof over our head. Knowing all to well and first hand what it means. I've fallen but God lifted me right up.along with your inspiring words.to keep your head up. I love u sincerely, sincerely and I dont even no you. But u r a part of my huge heart.
BRobin

Bellflower, CA

#650 Nov 16, 2012
Hey I'm gonna try and do day of tickets but I'm not exactly sure how to go about it. Do I just show up and then call or call and wait for them to call me back?
BRobin

Bellflower, CA

#651 Nov 16, 2012
Oh also whats the address for the studio parking lot where you wait in line?
Mominthepark

United States

#652 Nov 17, 2012
We were at the first taping on Thursday for the show that aired on Friday. We had guaranteed tickets. We got to the studio way way too early. Our scheduled time was 1:30, we got there at 10:30. While it was nice to get a parking spot in the garage, which is free and also where you wait-there really wasn't much to do around the studio. It was a nice day, so we took the 10 minute walk to the WB gift store and then went back to the waiting area and waited and waited some more. Around 12:30 a few of the staff members came out and sold Ellen items as well as brought out a food cart to purchase some snacks.

Finally around 1:00 they told everyone to have a seat-it doesn't matter where you sit as everyone with guaranteed tickets got it. The staff member told us to line up where the guaranteed line was, I ended up with ticket number 133 and a man whom I noticed because of his bright green shirt had number 8. When we were seated in the studio, that man was right in front of me, so it doesn't matter what number you get, they seat you where they want.

After we got our numbers we where given a questionnaire to fill out and to.d to sit again, during this time, a few of the pages took a few groups aside to talk to them, not sure why as there were no games played.

Finally we got in line and were led across the street into the studio and through security. When we got in the studio, we were allowed to take pictures, I had turned my phone off, but luckily I had time to take a few pictures. DO NOT turn your phone off until they tell you that you have to. I had a man behind us take a picture so that the set was behind us.

The show was very fast and full of energy, we were given $100.00 gift cards to JC Penneys as well as a cd of the band that was there.

It was an awesome experience that I will remember for a very long time, but I only wish we wouldn't have gone to early and that I wouldn't have turned my phone off as I would have taken more pictures.
Sheena

North Las Vegas, NV

#653 Nov 19, 2012
Has anyone gone to 12 days?? I got tickets and just wondering what to expect
Linda

Sun City, AZ

#654 Nov 19, 2012
Sheena wrote:
Has anyone gone to 12 days?? I got tickets and just wondering what to expect
How did u get tics?
Sheena

North Las Vegas, NV

#655 Nov 19, 2012
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
How did u get tics?
I went to her show last May and Ellen invited us back to her 12 day giveaway. We go next thurs. just wondering how gifts are given out and what to expect etc.
Carl

Gig Harbor, WA

#656 Nov 21, 2012
Sheena wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to her show last May and Ellen invited us back to her 12 day giveaway. We go next thurs. just wondering how gifts are given out and what to expect etc.
Linda, does she start her giveaways next Monday? Im going to the show on the 26th and its a Monday so does she start her giveaways at the beginning of the week!?!?
Carl

Gig Harbor, WA

#657 Nov 22, 2012
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda, does she start her giveaways next Monday? Im going to the show on the 26th and its a Monday so does she start her giveaways at the beginning of the week!?!?
Meant for Sheena. Accidentally wrote Linda.
Sheena

North Las Vegas, NV

#658 Nov 22, 2012
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>
Meant for Sheena. Accidentally wrote Linda.
If u haven't received a thing in the mail that your going to the 12 days I would think your not going to it. I think thurs the 29th is day 1 of the 12 days but that's my guess. Have so much fun!!!
Carl

Phoenix, AZ

#659 Nov 25, 2012
Sheena wrote:
<quoted text>
If u haven't received a thing in the mail that your going to the 12 days I would think your not going to it. I think thurs the 29th is day 1 of the 12 days but that's my guess. Have so much fun!!!
Oh okay thanks so much!:) Hopefully since were only 3 days short she might invite us back :)
Jaycee

Los Angeles, CA

#660 Nov 25, 2012
Hi Carl, my aunts are standby for tomorrow's taping and we're hoping for the same thing haha :) Supposed to be a great show with Ellen Pompeo I believe
Carl

Gig Harbor, WA

#661 Nov 27, 2012
Jaycee wrote:
Hi Carl, my aunts are standby for tomorrow's taping and we're hoping for the same thing haha :) Supposed to be a great show with Ellen Pompeo I believe
Hey Jaycee! Did they tell you the good news? We got invited back!! Ellen said we were the best audience and we had a lot of energy so she invited us back for her 12 Days! Did your aunts end up getting a seat in the studio?
Jaycee

Glendale, CA

#662 Nov 28, 2012
Yeah, they made it inside the studio!! I'm so excited for them. They're going to Monday's taping. When are you going back Carl?
NARALY

Van Nuys, CA

#663 Nov 28, 2012
Ellen I love u I also would love to meet u and one direction ur the best always watch u but never been to ur show can u plz give me tickets to ur show when 1D hose I love Niall Horan he's so cute
Carl

Gig Harbor, WA

#665 Nov 29, 2012
Jaycee wrote:
Yeah, they made it inside the studio!! I'm so excited for them. They're going to Monday's taping. When are you going back Carl?
Im going back Monday also! I have no idea which day of the giveaway it might be because they filmed the first day today but its gonna air monday and so now I'm not sure if its two days in advance on the schedule instead of one, so I guess it's gonna be a surprise!:) Tell them have fun for me!
Jaycee

Los Angeles, CA

#666 Nov 29, 2012
Carl, is your showtime 5:30PM? That's what they got, with a check in time of 12:45PM. That's a pretty long wait haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen DeGeneres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellen DeGeneres afraid Portia de Rossi might le... (Aug '06) Mar '16 vfoxfire 88
Tickets Mar '16 Nancy 1
Brats Mar '16 Denise Francis 1
Ellen Degeneres Show - Got the call for studio ... (May '15) Mar '16 tyrchain 5
Segway!!! Feb '16 bigdaddy_D 1
News Hillary Clinton does a the daba and another dan... Feb '16 serfs up 4
Video for Ellen DeGeneres (Must See!!) Feb '16 Musiclover87 1
More from around the web