Darryl

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2007

Can anyone describe how the tickets work for handicap individuals or if there is any seating for those, are there signs at the studio to where to go to get in line for tickets. Can you take anything inside for Ellen. Like a odd shaped item that will get some laughs, since she usually puts a chip face like in last years show. Thanks a bunch
Jennifer

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2007

Nikki wrote:
To momof1:
I tried to get into the price is right a couple of years ago...We had printed tickets from the price is right web-site and we went around 6:30am to get in line (we thought we were really early)...needless to say we did not get in, we were number 256 & 257 in line...the first person in line was there the night before at 5:00pm...just thought I would let you know, just in case you didn't know...Hope you get in and have a blast!
We will also be at this show on the 12th! I am so glad I found this site, as I was under the impression that because we had confirmed seats we would not have to stand in line that early. We will be there with bells on :)We are so excited to get there! Does anyone have any suggestions for decent hotels? On a side note Nikki, nice to see someone coming from Canada :)I am originally from NS, but living in VA now.
Carolyn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2007

I have "confirmed" tickets for the 12th as well. I just called to make sure and asked about arriving in the am. She told me that they have recently changed the way they do tickets and we do have "confirmed" seats and will not have to arrive until the time she told us.

If anyone goes this month, would love some feedback on the new policy...what time to arrive, etc. THANKS!
mamacuervo

Patterson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2007

i was called about a couple of weeks for the april 19th show and the ticket lady told me i have nonconfirmed seats as well. now do they send you anything in the mail? or do u just show up there early in the morning?
Carolyn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2007

mamacuervo wrote:
i was called about a couple of weeks for the april 19th show and the ticket lady told me i have nonconfirmed seats as well. now do they send you anything in the mail? or do u just show up there early in the morning?
Mamacuervo,

You will get more info in the mail. I just got a letter last week. It gives you a "call" time to be there and then your taping time. I believe on Thursdays there are two tapings.

Has anyone gone to a second taping? Would love any insight!
mamacuervo

Patterson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2007

thanks Carolyn! I've been checking my mail for my Ellen info since the ticket lady called which was like two weeks ago!! This will be my first taping and I'm so excited, but I think I have nonconfirmed seats which means I'm NOT guranteed. Has any1 been to a riff raff room? Because the ticket lady told me most of the tixs have been distributed. Do the riff raff room peeps get guranteed tixs??
amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2007

ellen i love you so much ur such a great rold modle i wish i can see you, you have the greatest sow ever i hope you write me back love manda
Carolyn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2007

Anyone been to a taping in April yet?
mama cuervo

Patterson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2007

i have tickets for the 19th showing.
but i have to reschedule because i cant get the days off. sniff sniff.
milanorain

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2007

Hi. I have stand by tickets to see ellen on april 16th. Im from North Carolina and I HAVE to be in the audience. I'm 18 years old and paying for my own ticket to go with my mom to see the show. what are the chances with a stand by ticket? when should i get there? what should I wear to have a better seating chance? IM so scared that im not going to get put in the riff raff room after all of this. Please help!
milanorain

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2007

I mean that im going to be put into the riff raff room. wouldnt want that!
milanorain

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2007

Hi. I got standby tickets for the April 16th taping. Im 18 years old and im paying for my ticket to go with my mom to see Ellen! Are standby tickets the same as "unconfirmed" seating? Im coming all the way from North Carolina. What are the chances of getting in with standby tickets? and what time should i get there? and what should i wear for better seating chances? IM so scared that I will get stuck in the riff raff room and this all be in vain.
Jan

Ladera Ranch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2007

Hi! I have standby tickets for May 2nd. I was told by the Ellen Rep that My husband and I would be seated in the Riff Raff Room. She also said that there may be a chance we would be able to sit in the audience if there were any cancellations and we would be able to receive tickets for another day to have the opportunity to sit in the audience.

My question is because I know I will be in the Riff Raff, do I need to get there early as well? I don't see the point or arriving at 5:00 a.m if I'm going to be in the Riff Raff. Is there anything I should know about being in the Riff Raff room? Does Ellen run through it like she used to ?

Thanks!

Jan
I am very excited!
Jan

Ladera Ranch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2007

milanorain wrote:
Hi. I got standby tickets for the April 16th taping. Im 18 years old and im paying for my ticket to go with my mom to see Ellen! Are standby tickets the same as "unconfirmed" seating? Im coming all the way from North Carolina. What are the chances of getting in with standby tickets? and what time should i get there? and what should i wear for better seating chances? IM so scared that I will get stuck in the riff raff room and this all be in vain.
Hi! I was told that standby meant we would be in the Riff Raff room and there would be a chance of being placed in the main audience area. I am going as a standby in hopes of a seat but am not counting on it. You should receive more info in the mail. I will be going in May.
milanorain

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2007

thanks jan!
Ellen Show Tickets

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2007

Bid on Ellen Show tickets until April 30, 2007. Proceeds go to charity.
https://www.cmarket.com/catalog/itemDetail.do...
Darcey - Canada

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2007

I received a call from the show stating that I had tickets, but I was so excited that I forgot to ask any questions.
1) Is seating first come first serve? I was told to arrive at 1 pm, will it benefit me to arrive earlier? Just because I have confirmed tickets does that mean that I will be able to sit in the studio or could I end up in the rif raf room?
2) How and where do I pick up my tickets once I arrive?
3) Are there any hotels near by that one could stay at?
4) What is the address of the studio?
Jan

Ladera Ranch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2007

Hi Darcey,
I will be going to the show today! Will let you know how things go when I get back. Will post again on Friday.
The show called me two days ago to confirm and you can ask questions as well. Confirmed means you get in, just be there before the stated check in time when your packet comes in.All the info will be in your info packet that coes in the mail. I was told that I did not need to be there at the crack of dawn!
Darcey - Canada

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2007

Jan wrote:
Hi Darcey,
I will be going to the show today! Will let you know how things go when I get back. Will post again on Friday.
The show called me two days ago to confirm and you can ask questions as well. Confirmed means you get in, just be there before the stated check in time when your packet comes in.All the info will be in your info packet that coes in the mail. I was told that I did not need to be there at the crack of dawn!
Hi Jan! Thank you so much for responding. It will great to hear how things went for you. What time you arrived, where you ended up sitting in the audience, etc. Hope everything went well for you?! Darcey
Darcey - Canada

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2007

Darcey - Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jan! Thank you so much for responding. It will great to hear how things went for you. What time you arrived, where you ended up sitting in the audience, etc. Hope everything went well for you?! Darcey
Hi Jan it's me again. I have a few more questions. I just found out that I do have confirmed seats but they are for the outdoor show on May 10th and I only have "lawn seats" which is essentially the over flow area. I was told that if I arrived early enough I could still have "half decent" seats although there would be a 1000 people in "main seats" ahead of me. I also hear that Ellen is doing her show this week from a hospital bed due to an injured back, which concerns me, because there is nothing to say that by next week she will not have to cancel some shows due the same?! I am starting to feel like there are alot of "ifs" for me to travel all the way from Canada. If I had regular seats in her studio, that would be different, but am a little unsure with the amount of extra people that will be at this "In the Park" show, as to what the likelihood I would even be close enough to see much on the stage?!

My best friend and I of 32 years are turning 40 this year and really wanted to do something fun and would love to see Ellen, however I do have two small children and do not really want to arrange babysitting, take time off work, scramble to arrange flights and hotels, and put money out to be disappointed because we are not going to see much from where we might be sitting. It is one thing to line up for hours and know that it is all worhtwhile because we will still have a main seat in the audience, but to do this and only be guaranteed a seat in the overflow area with at least 1000 people ahead of us and possibly more once we arrive..........not sure it would be worth it.

I also wanted to ask you about the process in which you received your tickets, as I was a little frustrated with the process I experienced. I received a call on Monday stating that I had tickets, but other than a check in time he did offer any detail and because I was so excited, I did not ask any questions either. They were going to e-mail me the details, because of the short time factor, but I kept checking and was not receiving the e-mail so started to try to contact the show to get the details I needed before booking flights and hotels etc. I began to realize that it is very difficult to get any of these details or contact the show..........I finally did get a call back and that is when I found out the above details and that they had mailed out the details instead of e-mailing them, which means that I will not likely get the information until next week.....and I would be leaving on Wednesday for Thursdays show. Is this typical, or when you get the letter in the mail do they give you a contact number, tell you where to go once you arrive to pick up your tickets etc?

I am very curious what your experience was like both finding out that you had tickets and now that you have been to a show? Who did you get to see? Did you have a decent seat? What time did you have to line up for tickets? Looking forward to your response.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••