Tammy

Concord, CA

#466 Feb 8, 2012
Jack Suslak wrote:
Hi I put in for 2 tickets in for February 21 filled all the information in for my mom and my aunt, but now its 2 weeks away and she hasn't heard back, is there anyway to see if we made the cut for the tickets. She really would like to go but figure she would have heard by now. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.
Jack
Hi,
To put it bluntly, you do not have tickets unless you got a phonecall from Ellen's "people" telling you you either have Guaranteed tickets OR Standby tickets.
On her website it states that you would have heard from them within 2 weeks of the date that you applied for the tickets. If you didn't get a phonecall within that time then you did not get tickets unfortunately.

If your mom & aunt are planning on coming out here anyways for a trip then they can try to get standby tickets the morning of the day that they want to go.(read through back posts, LOTS of info & tips on how to do that!)

If they are coming out just to see Ellen and haven't bought plane tickets yet then I'd say hold off and retry when more tickets are released. But currently, according to her website, all tickets are taken through most of April.

Good luck!
Jack Suslak

Swampscott, MA

#467 Feb 8, 2012
Thanks Tammy for the reply, that was the sense I got from reading on here, but I figured I would post to see if there were some other avenues to explore. I will show my mom this page for day of the show ticket info.
Ali

Torrance, CA

#468 Feb 8, 2012
Linda wrote:
Woo Hoo, got tickets to the April 26th show. This will be my third season in a row attending The Ellen Show, one of which was the 12 Days of Giveaways. Soooo excited!!!
HAVE FUN!! HOW did you get the 12 days ticket?! how was it... did they say anything about bringing an empthy car?! for the giveaways...
i am so happy for u :)
plz tell me how your show goes ok??
Ali

Torrance, CA

#469 Feb 8, 2012
Andi wrote:
Does anyone have the telephone number for the Ellen show if you have a question about when your confirmation letter will be arriving? I have guaranteed tickets for Feb. 16, but haven't received anything in the mail yet.
No, I'm sorry, the only number I have is the number that's on the website... I use to have there number from last season, but they change it each month/yrly, just so ppl don't call that much...
if someone called you and confirmed your tickets for NEXT week??? then i'm sure you should get something by FRIDAY...
but that's cutting it too close.... good luck? keep us posted plz...
Ali

Torrance, CA

#470 Feb 8, 2012
Jack Suslak wrote:
Thanks Tammy for the reply, that was the sense I got from reading on here, but I figured I would post to see if there were some other avenues to explore. I will show my mom this page for day of the show ticket info.
Hey Jack, yah Tammy is right... I'm sorry but you didn't get tickets... because they wouldn't call when it's less then 14 days before the show starts... I would try again on the website... ALSO I'm not sure if they ever helps? But you know when it says ARE YOU FROM SOCAL? just click no! I don't know why, but I have a feeling they take out of so-cal ppl first, and then... bring um closer... just a type?

plz keep us posted, thank u :)
Andi

Maple Ridge, Canada

#471 Feb 8, 2012
Ali - thank you for the reply. I did manage to get a number, spoke to someone who was extremely helpful, who advised me that taping was about to commence, but he would put me thru to the audience dept., and someone should call me back. Not only did they call back, but they also sent the information/confirmation letters to me by email. Can't wait!!!!
Ali

Inglewood, CA

#472 Feb 9, 2012
OMG! CONGRATS!! yayyayayaya
NOW you HAVE to tell me how the show goes, and everything about it
have fun!!!!
Cindy

La Crosse, WI

#473 Feb 11, 2012
How late into the summer does Ellen tape her show? I am thinking of going out in mid June. Thanks for any help.
Sarah

Marshalltown, IA

#474 Feb 12, 2012
I got guaranteed tickets for April 25th! Super duper excited! I requested 4 tickets and they called me and said they were all guaranteed 2 days ago. I had to fill in the other 3 names who I thought would be attending with me- however, 1 person is unable to go now--- are these tickets transferable so I can bring another friend in place of the one who can no longer make it? If anyone knows, please let me know! Thanks!!
Ali

Inglewood, CA

#475 Feb 13, 2012
Cindy - I think that's around the time the show ends... like middle June, so I think you're okay, I'm not so sure, just look at the website during that time period... GOOD LUCK!!

Sarah - Congrats for the 4 tickets!! Have you ever ogone before? Because the Studios checks you in first before the show does and they check the name on the STUDIO list with the ID, so you have to call them and switch the names or it could cause a problem... since that name isn't in the system... they don't know if that person attended the show this year already, you don't want to get BLACK listed!! I would call them, and swap the numbers. Who to call? In the mail you get the garunteed tickets, there is a number on that sheet... GOOD LUCK
Cindy

La Crosse, WI

#476 Feb 13, 2012
Thank you Ali. I think I will try to plan my trip for early May just to be sure she is taping and I have a chance to get tickets. I will keep checking the website for ticket availability.
glenda

Camden, NJ

#477 Feb 21, 2012
So Worried! I got a guarranteed phone call for the March 22 show for Ellen. I applied for tickets in January and recv'd a call from her people a few days after. I was super excited but I haven't recv'd anything in the mail yet. I've booked my trip just rcently and still nothing. I'm so worried about not getting the tickets. Does anyone know what I can do? Who or where should I call? Please someone HELP
kca

Missoula, MT

#478 Feb 21, 2012
glenda wrote:
So Worried! I got a guarranteed phone call for the March 22 show for Ellen. I applied for tickets in January and recv'd a call from her people a few days after. I was super excited but I haven't recv'd anything in the mail yet. I've booked my trip just rcently and still nothing. I'm so worried about not getting the tickets. Does anyone know what I can do? Who or where should I call? Please someone HELP
Don't worry until 2 weeks Before the show - you'll get the packet in the mail right around then!!! They also called me a week before and made sure I received the packet.
Ali

Inglewood, CA

#479 Feb 21, 2012
Glenda - Don't worry! They are GREAT, they will send you your letter in the mail usually 2 weeks before, AND they even call you making sure you recieved it, and if you didnt they are SO nice they will just email you the print out!! so don't worry :) JUST have fun!! and PLEASE PLEASE after the show come back on this site and reprt back to everyone how it went, becauseeee not tha tmany ppl do, and we need experiences and so we can live with u how the ellen journey went, thank u :)
Tyson

Mount Sterling, KY

#480 Feb 22, 2012
Just got a call asking if I still wanted tickets for the May 9th show. I'm a bit confused, though. She didn't say anything about stand-by tickets or guaranteed tickets. She just said I had tickets and could go ahead and make travel arrangements. Once the packet comes in the mail with all the info and the tickets; does the tickets say Stand-By or Confirmed/Guaranteed?
glenda

Merchantville, NJ

#481 Feb 22, 2012
Ali wrote:
Glenda - Don't worry! They are GREAT, they will send you your letter in the mail usually 2 weeks before, AND they even call you making sure you recieved it, and if you didnt they are SO nice they will just email you the print out!! so don't worry :) JUST have fun!! and PLEASE PLEASE after the show come back on this site and reprt back to everyone how it went, becauseeee not tha tmany ppl do, and we need experiences and so we can live with u how the ellen journey went, thank u :)
OMG!! Thank you so much, for responding! I will definitely update you guys on my journey to the Ellen show. I will keep you posted on my packet as well.
Ali

Inglewood, CA

#482 Feb 22, 2012
Tyson - I think you got guarantteed...... buttt regarldess you get to be in the studio, and since u told them ur traveling your likeihood of getting REAL tickets are much much higher than CA residents, so dont worry!!! and have funnn , just don't arrive LATE lol

GLENDA -- THANK YOU!!!
Cindy

La Crosse, WI

#483 Feb 23, 2012
I applied for tickets for the April 30 show over a week ago. If I haven't received a call yet does that mean I did not get the tickets?
Cindy

La Crosse, WI

#484 Feb 23, 2012
I applied for tickets for the April 30th show over a week ago. I have not received a phone call yet. Does that mean I did not get tickets?
Cheryl

Bethesda, MD

#485 Feb 23, 2012
I applied for tickets to the May 7th show a few days ago(as soon as they were available on the site)...anyone that requested the same date...have you gotten a call yet from the Ellen Show rep? Just seeing if they are already making calls to people...Fingers are crossed we get tickets!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen DeGeneres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Under wear by Ellen Sep 13 Sallie Norton 1
Most Beautiful Lady in MH Joosub Secondary Scho... (Aug '13) Sep 6 pele pele 3
12 Days Tickets This Year (2013) (Oct '13) Sep 3 vina 19
L Word, Housewives honored at GLAAD awards (Apr '09) Jun '14 tweedledick 5
Sophia Grace -- 'Ellen' Kid Scores $50K Movie P... Jun '14 les wat 1
Wounded Warrior Gets Big Surprise on "Ellen" May '14 Paul 1
Bucks County Principal Under Fire for Using Pho... May '14 Go Blue Forever 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000