ellen degeneres tickets
Linda D

Hanna, Canada

#324 Sep 6, 2011
Does any one know from the date a show is recorded to when is it actually shown?
I would like to know when does Ellen record her 12 days of giveaways?
Andrea

Hudson Falls, NY

#325 Sep 6, 2011
Linda D wrote:
Does any one know from the date a show is recorded to when is it actually shown?
I would like to know when does Ellen record her 12 days of giveaways?
She records them the first two weeks or so in December.

Generally speaking, shows that are taped are aired the following day. Except for on Thursday, she records two episodes and one of them airs Friday and the other, the following Monday.
Melissa

Dublin, Ireland

#326 Sep 7, 2011
My ticket dates went up on Friday and so I requested Tuesday November 15th,no tickets were given out on Monday,but yesterday they were given out,my dates now has tickets unavailable on it,got no email saying i got tickets so Im guessing i didn't get them,so this morning i requested for the Monday 14th

Got the Audience department number and rang it last week explaining about my irish number not fitting and the girl on the phone said it was fine and id get an email instead

Really hope i get these Monday one,not getting my hopes up to much with requesting them a few days after them going up
shelly

Newton, MA

#327 Sep 8, 2011
I requested tickets online, and now it says no tickets available.( for november). is it possible they could still call? or does no tickets available mean everyone has been notified. i can't imagine they have called everyone for the month of november already! i'm hoping that just means they aren't taking any MORE requests...anyone know?
Melissa

Dublin, Ireland

#328 Sep 8, 2011
shelly wrote:
I requested tickets online, and now it says no tickets available.( for november). is it possible they could still call? or does no tickets available mean everyone has been notified. i can't imagine they have called everyone for the month of november already! i'm hoping that just means they aren't taking any MORE requests...anyone know?
the same thing happened to me requested Friday it had tickets available and Tuesday it then had no tickets available and thought id got nothing and that everyone was notified turned out i was wrong and yesterday i got the email saying i got tickets,i got an email because my Irish number doesn't fit.....so there is still hope they are just saying 'no tickets available' because they are no longer taking requests
shelly

Medford, MA

#329 Sep 9, 2011
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>the same thing happened to me requested Friday it had tickets available and Tuesday it then had no tickets available and thought id got nothing and that everyone was notified turned out i was wrong and yesterday i got the email saying i got tickets,i got an email because my Irish number doesn't fit.....so there is still hope they are just saying 'no tickets available' because they are no longer taking requests
oh congratulations! i'm glad to hear that. i won't give up hope just yet! it took them almost a week to call you? wow.*crossing my fingers*:)
Rae

Pillager, MN

#330 Sep 9, 2011
I was called about a month ago to let me know that I have tix to the Ellen show on 09/27/2011. I still have not received packet in the mail and am nervous about booking plane tix from MN. Did you get a packet in the mail explaining what would happen the day of the show?
andrea

Dallas, TX

#331 Sep 9, 2011
Rae wrote:
I was called about a month ago to let me know that I have tix to the Ellen show on 09/27/2011. I still have not received packet in the mail and am nervous about booking plane tix from MN. Did you get a packet in the mail explaining what would happen the day
of the show?
I went last May and they sent my packet two weeks exactly before my taping. So my guess is your packet is coming soon. Don't worry just yet! Have fun, its a blast. I got tickets again and am going back in November. I requested tickets on a Thursday and got a call from the show les than 24 hours later- way faster than last time. Sorry for any typos. I'm writing this on my phone.
Linda D

Hanna, Canada

#332 Sep 10, 2011
I would love to talk to someone who has been to the 12 days of giveaway. I really wonder if any tickets will be available or if they haven't all been given away from other shows that get to come back :( Any advice? I want to go so bad for my 50th b-day this year!
velma

United States

#333 Sep 15, 2011
So I got tix for Oct 3rd and I have not gotten my package. I'm hoping I get it 2 weeks before the taping. I just want to know what time I should be in line?
Andrea

Warwick, RI

#334 Sep 15, 2011
velma wrote:
So I got tix for Oct 3rd and I have not gotten my package. I'm hoping I get it 2 weeks before the taping. I just want to know what time I should be in line?
It's still more than 2 weeks away, so don't worry yet. The time you have to be in line depends on what time the taping is at, and they changed it from what it was last year (at least for the taping I'm going to on November 14 anyway). They should have told you what time to be in line when they called you about tickets though. I'd say you should give them a call if your packet doesn't come 2 weeks before.
Dani

United States

#335 Sep 15, 2011
Hey everyone! I was in the audience today, so I just wanted to share some advice with you guys. We first went at 9:45 and had a check in time of 1:30. They told us to leave and come back. If your check in time is 1:30, there is NO NEED to get there any earlier than what they say. If you get there any earlier all you do is sit on a bench and wait for it to be your check in time. Even if you are the first person there, you could have a number in the 100s because it only depends on where you get in line when they announce it. You can't line up any sooner. If you are a standby, you will want to be there earlier and get a good spot on the bench. It was a really fun show with David Beckham, Lady Antebellum, Maya Rudolph, and the people who saved the man on the motorcycle from under a car. Ellen was really sweet and stayed after the show to talk with the audience. Definitely a great day!
Jessica

Ontario, CA

#336 Sep 16, 2011
Hello everyone!
i had a quick question. I have standby tickets for the taping on Mon, Sept. 19. but it says on Ellen's website that the taping is live? If my show time is at 4PM, does that mean i will be attending the live taping? or will i be attending a taping for the following day's episode? When it's live, isn't it usually in terms of eastern time, as in 1PM?
Melissa

United States

#337 Sep 17, 2011
I have tix for next Wed.'s show, but I was wondering, does Ellen tape every day and air each show on the same day, or does she tape ahead or even tape 2 shows in one day??? Because as lucky as we are getting tix in the 1st place, I noticed BRAD PITT is on Thurs.'s show! I'm just wondering what are the chances that we'll get to see that show??? Any info. is appreciated! Mahalo!!!
Andrea

Troy, NY

#338 Sep 17, 2011
Melissa wrote:
I have tix for next Wed.'s show, but I was wondering, does Ellen tape every day and air each show on the same day, or does she tape ahead or even tape 2 shows in one day??? Because as lucky as we are getting tix in the 1st place, I noticed BRAD PITT is on Thurs.'s show! I'm just wondering what are the chances that we'll get to see that show??? Any info. is appreciated! Mahalo!!!
Ellen tapes her shows one day before they air, with the exception of Thursdays, when she tapes two shows (one for Friday and one for Monday).

So it looks like you'll be seeing Brad Pitt! Have fun!!!
Oscar

Sparks, NV

#339 Sep 30, 2011
Hi guys I recently requested tix on sep 21 for October 26. It's now about 10 days later and still no call. Usually it's 1 to 2 weeks. Any one with past experience know if I will get a call. And were can I contact the audience department. Thanks
Andrea

Troy, NY

#340 Sep 30, 2011
Oscar wrote:
Hi guys I recently requested tix on sep 21 for October 26. It's now about 10 days later and still no call. Usually it's 1 to 2 weeks. Any one with past experience know if I will get a call. And were can I contact the audience department. Thanks
My guess is that you didn't get them. I've requested tickets twice and gotten them twice, and both times I got a call within a couple days. One time it was less than 24 hours after I requested them. If you go on Ellen's website, it says "tickets not available" for that date in question, so my guess is that they're gone.

Don't give up though! Keep trying, and you'll get tickets eventually.
Oscar

Sparks, NV

#341 Sep 30, 2011
Andrea wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is that you didn't get them. I've requested tickets twice and gotten them twice, and both times I got a call within a couple days. One time it was less than 24 hours after I requested them. If you go on Ellen's website, it says "tickets not available" for that date in question, so my guess is that they're gone.
Don't give up though! Keep trying, and you'll get tickets eventually.
thanks It was very odd since that date was sold out first then all of the sudden it was available. And tickets had been sold out all the way to January.
Andrea

Troy, NY

#342 Oct 1, 2011
Oscar wrote:
<quoted text> thanks It was very odd since that date was sold out first then all of the sudden it was available. And tickets had been sold out all the way to January.
Yeah I've seen that happen a few times this season so far. It's weird, it's never happened like that before but I think they are doing things a little differently this year. So who knows, maybe there's still a chance...I'd give it a few more days, and if you still hear nothing, submit your name for a new date. Good luck!
Marylou

Bloomington, IN

#343 Oct 2, 2011
I put in a request over a week ago and I don't think they called back. What name does the caller ID show when they are calling about tickets?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen DeGeneres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Simone Biles, Zac Efron support each other Aug 13 K-DJ 1
News Finding Dory - Movie Review Jul '16 Kelly - D J 2
News Florida project breeds 'Finding Dory' fish in c... Jul '16 kelly - DJ 2
News Ellen DeGeneres admits to 'anger and depression... Jul '16 Anonymous 2
News Ellen DeGeneres Shares Makeup-Free Selfie With ... Jul '16 kelly 2
News Which movies to see this weekend, July 15 Jul '16 kelly 2
News July 3 - 31 | Where Can Watch ''"Finding Dory" ... Jul '16 dabbadoo 1
More from around the web