ellen degeneres tickets
Shanny

Dover, MA

#202 Oct 5, 2010
if you are not around to answer the call from the Ellen representative will they just leave a message or do you have to speak directly to them? Also, how long should it take to hear from someone. And when would I be able to apply again if I don't hear from someone? any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jaycee

Santa Clarita, CA

#203 Oct 8, 2010
Hi guys, maybe someone can help me! I received Stand-By tickets for the 2nd show on the 21st of Oct. Am I supposed to arrive before 8AM to wait in line or can I come around 3PM like what it says on the mailing they sent me for the 6PM show? Thanks!
Denisse Leal

Cancún, Mexico

#204 Oct 15, 2010
I have standby tickets for Oct 20th at 4pm...
The letter says is they'll start with the tickets at 1:30 pm.. Any one has gone recently?
Of the people who got Standby tickets how many did get into the show? How many hours before you have to be there? I'll aprecciate your comments :)..
I really want to get in, I dont live that close and I have a long drive to do...
Lynn

Madison, WI

#205 Oct 18, 2010
I applied for Nov. 11 tickets and got a call saying I was in. But it's been weeks and I haven't received anything in the mail yet!

I'm worried. When did you all finally get your tickets or any written guarantee?
babysitter

Sergeant Bluff, IA

#206 Oct 18, 2010
I have tried and tried to get tickets on line and when I click on the screen of the day of the month I want to get tickets for-it just highlights the whole thing and says drag in the left upper corner and wants to share with Face book google talk or whatever I can't get to a screen for information on where to send my request for that day. nothing happens what am i doing wrong? thx
babysitter

Sergeant Bluff, IA

#207 Oct 18, 2010
Lynn wrote:
I applied for Nov. 11 tickets and got a call saying I was in. But it's been weeks and I haven't received anything in the mail yet!
I'm worried. When did you all finally get your tickets or any written guarantee?
How did you get tickets to the nov 11th when it says on her website no tickets available? when did you apply and how? I can't get it to do anything on the screen for me but wanting to drag and share the calendar. thx
Lynn

Madison, WI

#208 Oct 18, 2010
As soon as they came available (that was back in September) I clicked for tickets.

I received a phone call a week or two later saying I was confirmed for tickets. She took my mailing address so I assumed that they would mail me something, but I never received anything.

Lynn
babysitter wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you get tickets to the nov 11th when it says on her website no tickets available? when did you apply and how? I can't get it to do anything on the screen for me but wanting to drag and share the calendar. thx
Chris

Pittsburg, KS

#209 Oct 19, 2010
We have guaranteed tickets to a show next Thursday and haven't receieved anything in the mail yet. I'm tempted to give them a call and make sure everything's ok. We don't live in LA and will be leaving on Monday. Originally, the show we were going to was scheduled for Wednesday, but they called and said it got rescheduled to Thursday. Haven't heard anything since.

The "Tickets Available" notice will go off just a few days after it's posted and you have to plan on it about three months in advance of the show. We got our phone call at the end of August.
Lynn

Madison, WI

#210 Oct 19, 2010
This sounds just like my problem. The problem is, what number do you even call? Please let me know!

and keep in touch with what happens.
Chris wrote:
We have guaranteed tickets to a show next Thursday and haven't receieved anything in the mail yet. I'm tempted to give them a call and make sure everything's ok. We don't live in LA and will be leaving on Monday. Originally, the show we were going to was scheduled for Wednesday, but they called and said it got rescheduled to Thursday. Haven't heard anything since.
The "Tickets Available" notice will go off just a few days after it's posted and you have to plan on it about three months in advance of the show. We got our phone call at the end of August.
Tammy

Hilmar, CA

#211 Oct 19, 2010
Lynn - you probably won't get your confirmation letter until a couple of weeks before your taping.
Babysitter- the words "tickets available" (in blue I believe) pop up on the day when there are tickets available. If tickets are no longer available for that day the words "tickets unavailable" (i believe in red) will be displayed. Sometimes tickets can be gone in hours!

To attend a show you need to start checking about 2-3 months ahead of time. The show doesn't release tickets too far in advance.
Tammy

Hilmar, CA

#212 Oct 19, 2010
cont. Babysitter - once you are able to apply for tickets IF you get them you will get a call telling you if you got confirmed (actual seats) or standby (maybe a chance of getting seats if you get there very early to checkin but at least definite Riff-Raff room. If you do not get a phone call within a few days then you got neither.

Sometimes tickets pop up on a certain day that have previously been "sold out". What that signifies is that there probably is an outdoor concert & they need bodies to fill in - these tickets would not be for actual seats as those were given out months ago. There could be the slightest chance they are filming another show to be aired later. But that's pretty slim.
Ali from Chicago

Morris, IL

#213 Oct 19, 2010
Anyone know when the 12 Days of Christmas ticket requests will be up? Last year I signed up for one of the days when it opened, but I never got a call from the show. I have already bought airline tickets for the second week of December, so I am hoping to luck out this time.
jen

Redlands, CA

#214 Oct 24, 2010
What time should I arrive if I have guaranteed tickets to the 3:30 p.m. taping with a check-in time of 1 p.m.? Someone told me between 5-6 a.m. but from what I have researched that sounds like what I would have to do with standby tickets. Should I still get there that early with guaranteed tickets?
Chris

Kansas City, MO

#215 Oct 25, 2010
When you get your letter, it says that arriving before the Check In time is not necessary. You will get in as long as you arrive by the time they tell you to with guaranteed tickets. So, don't get up at 5-6am unless you just like seeing the sun come up.

I never got my letter, but they called me on Friday and asked if I received everything. When I told them no, they emailed me everything I needed. I'm assuming it's a normal process for them to call you and verify that you're coming to the show a little less than a week before. So if you haven't got your letter yet, don't worry. The packet should include the tickets, map to the studio, places nearby to eat, and a FAQ sheet.
Courtney

San Marcos, CA

#216 Nov 17, 2010
I got a call from an audience rep. and accidentally deleted it from my excitement. Does any one have the number to call back if you miss the call from the audience rep.?? I was able to get through to the audience dept. but i'm not sure if thats right bc no one has returned my call.... please help me...i desperately want to see Ellen!! Thanks
Lynn

Madison, WI

#217 Nov 18, 2010
If you have guaranteed tickets there is no reason to go extra early.

If I were you I'd get there between 12:15 and 12:30. There is a lot of wait time and as long as you're guaranteed you're good.
jen wrote:
What time should I arrive if I have guaranteed tickets to the 3:30 p.m. taping with a check-in time of 1 p.m.? Someone told me between 5-6 a.m. but from what I have researched that sounds like what I would have to do with standby tickets. Should I still get there that early with guaranteed tickets?
Annie

Mount Morris, MI

#218 Nov 23, 2010
Has anyone that requested tickets for jan 17th 2011 got a call yet for either guaranteed or standby tickets? And what do they ask on the phone for your address?email address? And how long does it take for them to call after you requested the tickets online?
Annie

Mount Morris, MI

#219 Nov 23, 2010
Chris wrote:
how long did it take for them to call you after you requested the tickets? And did you have to check the box that said lives in the LA area if tou dont live in LA? thankss
Maureen

Sunnyvale, CA

#220 Nov 23, 2010
Has anyone who is suppose to have tickets for one of the 12 days of giveaways recievec them in the mail yet?
Annie

Santa Clara, CA

#221 Nov 23, 2010
Maureen wrote:
Has anyone who is suppose to have tickets for one of the 12 days of giveaways recievec them in the mail yet?
how did you get tickets to the 12 days of giveaways?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen DeGeneres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First gay Navy Spouse of the Year and husband a... Apr 22 Wondering 16
Ellen & operah mixing frumunda cheese? Feb '18 Uncle Tom 1
News 'Yep, I'm Gay': Happy 20th out anniversary, Ell... (Apr '17) Feb '18 Randy 19
News Ellen DeGeneres gets her game on in new prime-t... Feb '18 Sally 5
News Ellen uses 'Finding Dory' plot to criticize Tru... (Feb '17) Feb '18 Sally 3
A great be kind to one another message: Feb '18 Ellen 2
Poll is ellen degeneres evil or disgusting? (Jun '08) Feb '18 thomas 39