People in the News | The Columbus Dis...

People in the News | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Mar 3, 2011, titled People in the News | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Uncuffed and proud: Pink Pink pops off on pop tarts Raise Your Glass singer Pink is proud to have stayed on her feet - and held her liquor - unlike fellow singers Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera , who came onto the scene about the same time as her in the 1990s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Xisme

UK

#1 Mar 4, 2011
Pink needs to grow up.. She acts like shes 18 commenting like that, isnt she going to be a mother soon? if so she really needs to grow up and stop being a complete [email protected] Has she forgotten the times when she was always drunk infact she went on stage on a live award show absolutely Plastered does she not remember this oh wait she cant because she was to drunk to remember. Pink a message from me grow up you sad and immature woman. As for christina ignore this woman and ignore what people might say about you get back on your feet and show the world who you are, get back into the studio and write a new album equal to Stripped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen DeGeneres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ellen degeneres tickets (Feb '06) 20 hr KRB 2,662
News Ellen uses 'Finding Dory' plot to criticize Tru... Feb 1 Pushy and Shrill 1
News This gay Iraqi army couple's love story on The ... Jan 31 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
Ellen 12 days show 2015 (Nov '15) Jan 29 Liz 55
Ellen DeGeneres would sound good blowing bubble... Jan '17 Cofederate officer 1
GET OFF THE POWERTRIP ellen degeneres!!! Jan '17 Cofederate officer 3
deport and protest ROTTEN delusional paranoid b... Jan '17 Cofederate officer 1
More from around the web