Bieber's Hair Clippings Sell For How ...

Bieber's Hair Clippings Sell For How Much?!

There are 6 comments on the WFMZ story from Mar 2, 2011, titled Bieber's Hair Clippings Sell For How Much?!. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Justin Bieber's hair is officially the stuff of legend: His hair clippings have sold for more than $40,000 on eBay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Bieber Fever 4eva

Allentown, PA

#1 Mar 3, 2011
WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S WORTH THAT MUCH..........I SAW HIS MOVIE AND IT WAS SO GOOD, I CRIED MOST OF EVERY PART.GOOD JOB JB I LOVE SO MUCH
!HAPPY 17th B-DAY YOU ROCK!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 3, 2011
Hope sells his whole head next! He's really bad! No talent!
Danny M

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Mar 3, 2011
I don't think I would want that for free.
tjl

Brecksville, OH

#4 Mar 4, 2011
were all in trouble.. who in the hell cares about paying for someones hair..I dont care who he is.
Bieber Fever 4eva

Allentown, PA

#5 Mar 9, 2011
i still can't believe it ,hey i wish i had his hair ....i'm going to his concert i'm so siked i cried and screamed!can't wait!

! I HAVE BIEBER FEVER!
Bieber Fever 4eva

Allentown, PA

#6 Mar 9, 2011
i KEEP writing COMMENTS cause I luv JUSTIN bieber LIKE who DOESN'T .....i CAN'T sleep I just KEEP thinking ABOUT THE concert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen DeGeneres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ellen degeneres tickets (Feb '06) Sun Eulalia 2,681
Ellen sitcom was copied by Cybill sitcom? Mar 16 UserShowEllen 1
Ellen sitcom house / apartment location? (Feb '15) Mar 16 UserShowEllen 2
News Ellen DeGeneres is coming back to prime time fo... Mar 4 What a Waste 1
News Ellen uses 'Finding Dory' plot to criticize Tru... Feb '17 Pushy and Shrill 1
News This gay Iraqi army couple's love story on The ... Jan '17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
Ellen 12 days show 2015 (Nov '15) Jan '17 Liz 55
More from around the web