Watch 'House of Payne'

Watch 'House of Payne'

There are 19 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Jun 10, 2007, titled Watch 'House of Payne'. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

A working-class man has his life and home turned upside down when his nephew and his kids move into his already-cramped house, putting three generations under one roof in the national premiere of House of ... via The Baltimore Sun

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

latasha

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jun 19, 2007
Its not as funny as i thought it would be
BRITTANY

Auburn, AL

#2 Jun 28, 2007
ITS FUNNY TO ME I WONDER IF THEIR MOM IS COMING BACK LIKE SHE SAID?
BRITTANY KENNEDY

Auburn, AL

#3 Jun 28, 2007
ELLAS SON IS SO FINE!!!!!!!!!!
jessica

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Jul 23, 2007
i want to watch house of payne now
ljk

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2007
tbs watching full episodes dont work
jalisa

North Las Vegas, NV

#6 Aug 3, 2007
house is onew of my favorite show i love that show
shatyia

United States

#7 Aug 10, 2007
i love the show wen malique gets chased by the man then the dad comes in and starts beating him up i wouldnt of stopped for my son id whopped that ass
sam

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 16, 2007
shatyia wrote:
i love the show wen malique gets chased by the man then the dad comes in and starts beating him up i wouldnt of stopped for my son id whopped that ass
i luv dat episode.that man was nasty tho i thot at first it was like his dad tryin to teach him a lesson but then wen he came in and started beating him up i'm like nvm. this is my new fav. show now anione no where i can waych full episodes besies tbs?
sand_demon12

White House, TN

#9 Aug 19, 2007
whut a drag
stan

Fort Wayne, IN

#10 Aug 28, 2007
Are there any DVDs of this show available to buy? Some soldiers in Iraq are asking me for them.
Jessica meshoppen

Tunkhannock, PA

#11 Sep 13, 2007
I love house of payne its the only show i watch
safdshj

Sharpsburg, GA

#12 Sep 21, 2007
thowflkajv
antionnette williams

San Antonio, TX

#13 Sep 24, 2007
I WOULD NOT WATCHED THE SHOW IF ALLEN WASNT ON THERE AND I DONT LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY IS MAKING FUN OF CRACK WHAT IS SO FUNNY ABOUT THAT I RATHER HE MAKE FUN OF A DRUNK BECAUSE A DRUNK IS MORE FUNNY THEN A CRACK HEAD. BUT AS I WAS SAYING I WOULD NOT WATCH THE SHOW IF ALLEN WASNT ON IT HE MAY NOT BE FUNNY BUT HE IS THE REAL ACTOR ON THERE. I DONT CARE FOR THE REST OF THEM.
andrea estes

Lexington, KY

#14 Sep 24, 2007
it is so funny i don't care what you think
malissha

United States

#15 Sep 27, 2007
it is so funny i can't wait till there mom come back in the show it's really going to be funny then!!!!!
latrice moses

Kenosha, WI

#16 Nov 1, 2007
i love the house of payne its soo funny i love madea shes so awesome i wish she was my gramma i will go around 285 doing a 100 an 10
amari

New York, NY

#17 Apr 14, 2008
LET PEOPLE WATCH HOUSE OF PAYNE ONLINE WITH OUT GOING TO TBS.
Magdude

Dildo, Canada

#19 Jun 11, 2008
Check out her interview talking about Buddhism on the Shambhala Sun website: http://www.shambhalasun.com/index.php...
beanpir

Detroit, MI

#20 Oct 2, 2009
"And i see it on Tyler Perry’s Bullshit ideas." by Jean...

On May 22, 2008 at 7:26 pm Jean Said:

I see it as more of an insult than anything else.

it seems this Tyler Perry is stuck on bring out the old
stereotypes that most modern African-Americans would rather see go away.

My wife thinks he doesn’t like Black men mostly towards what his films and tv show seems to expose to us.

I mean its pretty piss poor when i see the old stupid dancing black man acting the fool.

Is there people in my race who think ITS FUNNY to make us look so stupid on tv.

I just think of those movies and roles my people in the 1930s and 40s could only get in hollywood.

And i see it on Tyler Perry’s Bullshit ideas.

Cosby Show influenced by showing what we can do when we rise up and work towards a better life in America.

I went to college and became a Manga artist and writer in Japan.

He should be ashamed of himself this Tyler Perry.

So ashamed that he brought back those bad stereotypes of his own race and culture.

Those stereotypes that hurt more then entertain.

http://truxter.wordpress.com/2007/10/20/tyler...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ella Fitzgerald Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Songstress Delilah Does A Delightful Cover of S... (Feb '15) Feb '15 serenaspun 1
News Dauphin Island kicks off series of sunset jazz ... (May '14) May '14 Joy Russell 1
News Former Royal Tahitian now a tiki teardown (Sep '10) Apr '12 Always Wary 2
Ella is the cure (Aug '11) Aug '11 Alex 2
Ella Fitzgerald Album??? (May '11) May '11 Tina 1
News Hank Jones Is Dead at 91; A Versatile Jazz Pianist (Jun '10) Jun '10 johnNYV 1
News Get to know Michael Buble (Apr '06) Mar '10 Lore 67
More from around the web