'Bewitched' actress honoured with star

'Bewitched' actress honoured with star

There are 2 comments on the Digital Spy story from Jan 7, 2008, titled 'Bewitched' actress honoured with star. In it, Digital Spy reports that:

“I want to thank my mum's tenacious and loving fans that, over the last decade or more, have rallied to really make this star on Hollywood Boulevard happen for her.”

Bewitched actress Elizabeth Montgomery has been posthumously honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. via Digital Spy

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digital Spy.

about time

Bellevue, WA

#1 Apr 5, 2008
she was a star's star. perfect. the most awesome secret creature. samantha stevens hid her talent and subjugated herself for her husband. she wasa dream.
Rhonda

Australia

#2 Jul 31, 2008
She will always live on as samantha I've been watching my dvds of bewitched what a talent she was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Montgomery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Montgomery nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Josefine 1
News Posthumous Hollywood star for 'Bewitched' star ... (Jan '08) May '10 Go Blue 3
News Bush gave us plenty of 'folksy' leadership (Oct '08) Nov '08 oldno7 50
News Bewtiched Star Montgomery Gets Hollywood Star (Jan '08) Jan '08 emma 1
Favorite EM movie? Mar '06 Josh Chenard 1
More from around the web