Elaine Paige Cambridge Corn Exchange ...

Elaine Paige Cambridge Corn Exchange Cambridge 12/3/09

Posted in the Elaine Paige Forum

Jean and Ray Logan

London, UK

#1 Mar 3, 2009
Hello Elaine We are so looking forward to spending an evening with you at the Corn Exchange on the 12th March. Our son and his wife gave us tickets for our Christmas present and we can't believe the time has nearly arrived. We will celebrate 49 years of married life on the 19th March - 50 years next year!! My husband says you only get 14 for murder Ha! We also love your radio programme on Sundays - missed you last Sunday as I suppose you have already started your Tour. Congratulations! Looking forward to Thursday 12th March.

Lots of love
Jean and Ray Logan (St Neots)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elaine Paige Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elaine Paige nude (Dec '12) Dec '12 Daniella 1
News I Dreamed a Dream : The Susan Boyle Story airs ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Ann Knowlton 1
News Elaine Paige CD Celebrating a Life on Stage Due... (Oct '09) Oct '09 davidtilley 1
News Danny Seward to star as Norwich Robin Hood (Jun '09) Jun '09 Jack Smith 1
News Reality show shocker: Susan Boylea s got all ki... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Theresa 1
News A new Paige (Jan '07) Jan '07 freddie 1
More from around the web