Dare County Court orders Eek-a-Mouse ...

Dare County Court orders Eek-a-Mouse arrested

Posted in the Eek-a-Mouse Forum

Native OBXer

Smithfield, NC

#1 Dec 19, 2008
The Mouse failed to appear in Dare County Superior Court on Tuesday, Dec. 16, to answer abduction, rape and drug charges steming from his appearance in Kill Devil Hills last summer. The judge doubled his $17,000 bond, revoked it, and ordered his arrest. Now his name is on a national 'wanted' list (NCIC).
www.OBXalert.net
He goes both ways

Monterey Park, CA

#2 Apr 15, 2009
They should have kept him in jail and NOT reinstated the bond. This piece of f***king s**it is out on the brawl again trying convince women that he is this great person while all the time plotting to do harm to them each and everyday. It simply amazes me that this animal is allowed out on the streets. Why haven't the courts confiscated his passport? You know as the time draws near for court, there is a strong possibility that he will run right out of this country.
You Right

Monterey Park, CA

#3 May 5, 2009
He goes both ways wrote:
They should have kept him in jail and NOT reinstated the bond. This piece of f***king s**it is out on the brawl again trying convince women that he is this great person while all the time plotting to do harm to them each and everyday. It simply amazes me that this animal is allowed out on the streets. Why haven't the courts confiscated his passport? You know as the time draws near for court, there is a strong possibility that he will run right out of this country.
He is a dangerous social predator who has f*_ed over SOOOOOOOO many people, there's no way he'll be allowed to roam freely for too much longer..Don't worry_it'll catch up soon. Just hope he doesn't hurt anymore women (or men for that matter) between now and then!
Luana

Deerfield Beach, FL

#4 Dec 10, 2009
hey.. stop talking shit like that.. i met him . hes a good person.
amber

Monterey Park, CA

#5 Jan 29, 2010
Luana wrote:
hey.. stop talking shit like that.. i met him . hes a good person.
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Don't let me fool you; he's dangerous - trust! Sexual deviate; everyone knows this.
santa cruz girly

Newport News, VA

#6 Aug 26, 2010
I disagree with you completely.... nobody forced me to have sex with him... everytime he comes to town we party it up together and have the most ammazing sex! And i'm not some dumb bimbp.... I am working on my masters and have a good life... Sometimes a girl just wants to have a lil fun! why not with a well known artist... let it go love!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eek-a-Mouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eek- A-Mouse Arrested For Rape In U.S - ReggaeW... (Aug '08) Jan '16 KikaDoe 158
News Eek-a-Mouse blasts the Marleys. Uses social med... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Freddy R 2
News Eek-a-Mouse Playing Culture Room September 26 (Aug '09) Jan '13 Prey 2
eek-a- mouse again (Dec '12) Dec '12 PAUL 1
News Eek- A-Mouse Framed In North Carolina - ReggaeW... (Sep '08) Apr '10 How Bout That 19
News Medical marijuana celebrated (Jul '09) Jul '09 Escape CA 56
Eek A Mouse (May '09) May '09 Listen 1
More from around the web