M_Stipe

Billings, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

I just heard from a reliable source that Eddy Vedder is gay. Is this true? If it is, he suddenly makes alot more sense
bilbo

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

what the hell are you talking about man!?!? He has got to be one of the most masculine, testosterone fueld men around!
mark

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

Ummmm. No eddie Vedder is NOT gay numnuts. What do you mean....this makes alot more sense???
Listen2Me

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

I also heard from a source that called him from a gay guys celphone and he answered.
mark

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

ha ha..
you gotta love all you celebrity obsessed people who obviously have no life, who go off making ridiculous assumption "because some gay guy phones so and so...oh, so HE must be gay". Are you guys for real man...NO wonder vedder never wanted to be famous...It's the crap people dream up and gossip about, like little old ladies..
ha
dee

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

M_Stipe wrote:
I just heard from a reliable source that Eddy Vedder is gay. Is this true? If it is, he suddenly makes alot more sense
where did you hear that? that is just so wrong, trust me, girls know these things
Wahwah

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

My God, I never look on these sites usually and now I know why, it's a place for the ill-educated, the fact that you can't even spell let alone construct a proper sentence speaks volumes.'Some guy said that blah blah blah...' get a life and stop gossiping about other people's.
lea

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

so those of you who say he's not gay, did you miss the public relationship he's in with pro surfer , something Slater I think?
lea

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

here's the article, to be exact
http://green.msn.com/Green-Living/famous-gree...
cathy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

lea,
You are misinformed. Environmental "couple" hasn't got anything to do with what your thinking. Vedder is married with a kid, and another on the way. They are a "couple" in terms of a pair of environmentalists who work together. Wow...you people are wayyyy out there. Give it a rest!
Tway

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Canīt be much gayer then someone calling himself M_stipe
joelblacks

Mandaue City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

hahah..I don't think so,that he is gay. eddie is one of the coolest guy on earth.he has everything.the talent, the looks , a cute daughter and a beautiful & sexy wife. From all that things you've still accusing that eddie is a gay?.hmmmmm..........too bad, what a stupid rumor.In my whole life I've been following eddie's carreer and life and I've never ever heard that kind of rumor before.
alljj48

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

lea wrote:
so those of you who say he's not gay, did you miss the public relationship he's in with pro surfer , something Slater I think?
eddie vedder & that guy,(a pro surfer) did an episode of iconoclasts for the sundance channel together. i'm sure that mr. vedder's g/f, the mother of his 2 children is laughing about this.
christine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

so what if he was (which hes not.) I clearly remember him saying " i want to taste every woman i see" in fact i was there when he said it. and if he was. i would still love him, the music, the art, the charities, everything!. and i would still want to have sex with him. who in this day in age give a shit what someones race, religion, or orientation is? aslong as the person treats people with the respect that they deserve, be what your are. Be what you are.
Pete

Arroyo Grande, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

All of you are fing- losers.
sebastian

Hickory Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Listen2Me wrote:
I also heard from a source that called him from a gay guys celphone and he answered.
I am an extremely gay man and I had sex with Eddie Vedder.
leroy

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

ha. sebastian... Yeah o.k gay guy, whatever. I'm extremely "straight" and I've had sex with Beyonce, Britney spears and Jlo! All of you freaks are disallusioned living in fantasyland. Look here, vedder is NOT gay retards. Trust me, I know.
catfish

Yuma, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

lea wrote:
he's married to a woman.

and including myself. i don't think any one should make any sure assumptions because nobody KNOWS HIM in real life. anyone can make up any so called "believable story" with so called "proof" photos.

but honestly I don't think vedder is gay. he just gets excited and is very open. hes never actually had an open mouth kiss with any guy that I know of and I doubt he's had sex with him. another thing.

who the fuck cares if he's gay or not. he's gorgeous pearl jams is fucking awesome and it's his life. whatever makes him happy.
jen

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

sebastian wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an extremely gay man and I had sex with Eddie Vedder.
Your a retard AND a lier! The man is NOT not NOT gay!!!, and NO you never had sex with him, only in your dreams
Johnny

Antwerpen, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

Eddie Vedder is a great singer-writer-composer and leader of an awesome band.
He is not gay, and what if he was? Who cares? He is a just a human being like everyone of us. Everyone who thinks being gay is wrong, please get a life! You know what's wrong? Sending this messages out and pretending you know better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eddie Vedder Discussions

Search the Eddie Vedder Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Things to Do in El Paso Before You Die (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ethan beard 2
Pearl Jam - Drake and Pearl Jam Among Jay-z's M... (May '12) Aug '12 Sheik Yerbouti 2
Eddie Vedder Twitter (May '12) May '12 Smileallreddie 1
Solo tickets (Apr '12) Apr '12 Grassroots 1
Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder sets Tulsa concert in ... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Sara 1
Musical Dynasties: It (Genetically) Runs in the... (Jan '12) Jan '12 DirtLikeMe 3
Movie review: 'Pearl Jam Twenty' takes you back... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Catherine 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••